Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peak Lallana today. 21:48 - Nov 28 with 606 viewsSonicBoom

Starts on the bench.
Comes on and plays 8 minutes.
Goes off injured.
Peak Lallana today. on 10:04 - Nov 29 with 452 viewsdwayne_dibley

WYSIWYG

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Peak Lallana today. on 10:11 - Nov 29 with 446 viewsA1079

Yes, I noticed that Sonic and I will admit I was one of those that was suggesting that he be allowed to return to Saints as I felt he could make the difference in midfield for us with the departure of Hojberg and I was concerned that (a bit like the Hoddle situation) that we were cutting our nose off to spite our face. How wrong was I? Not for the first time. I once suggested we should go for Berahino!!!!!!

Nevertheless (and I know this does not fit in well with the Saints fans narrative), I have never been able to hate the guy in any way. I never liked the way he departed and he did himself no favours but looking at the whole, he was a good player for us through the leagues that we went through and he put in some fantastic performances and we were a better team with him than without him and it is sad to see a player's career decline because the body and physical aspects have become fragile and vulnerable.

Personally I wish him well but I have to admit that had my view come to fruition we would have regretted him joining us and thankfully he didn't.
Peak Lallana today. on 10:28 - Nov 29 with 430 viewsSonicBoom

Hes one of those players that throughout his career rarely ever played 90 minutes. I'd love to see the stats. Even at saints he always got the hook at around 75 minutes.
Peak Lallana today. on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 408 viewsKennington

If he could play 90 minutes every week, he wouldn’t be at Brighton. Great player but never had the fitness.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Peak Lallana today. on 11:44 - Nov 29 with 380 viewsericofarabia

Lost all respect for him at the way he conducted himself over the last 6 months, right down to the way he picked up award after award at the end of season presentations and his later admission of dreaming of playing for Liverpool whilst captaining us as one of their big contenders.
I'd have had far more respect if he'd come out and made it clear he would not be signing a new contract, had loved his time with us but wanted a new challenge. Weasel. Dont even get me started with The Echo supplement. 🧐
Stamina was always a problem, especially with Pochs high press game. So glad we ended up with Theo than Lalana ..
Peak Lallana today. on 11:49 - Nov 29 with 376 viewsBerber

He's a crock. Still perceptive and skilful, but basically, physically completely unreliable. He must be on a pay per minute deal otherwise Brighton must be mad.
Peak Lallana today. on 12:26 - Nov 29 with 357 viewsericofarabia

Peak Lallana today. on 11:49 - Nov 29 by Berber

He's a crock. Still perceptive and skilful, but basically, physically completely unreliable. He must be on a pay per minute deal otherwise Brighton must be mad.

Wasn't it something crazy like a 3 year deal ? 🧐
Peak Lallana today. on 12:54 - Nov 29 with 339 viewskingslandstand1

Peak Lallana today. on 11:49 - Nov 29 by Berber

He never seemed to have the physical strength for it all as has been now proven. As someone has said, if he could regularly play a full 90 mins he'd have gone to a bigger club than Brighton

In a similar way I thought that may have been JWP's problem, but then Ralph got hold of him and "toughened" him up and he seems to be ok with that now!

Still, as has been said we've now got Theo, albeit on loan, and he's not doing too badly at the moment. Just hope he becomes permanent for a couple of years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024