Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 21:49 - Dec 1 with 863 viewsSaintNick

Pompey go down 1-0 at Blackpool & Bournemouth lose 3-2 at home to Preston

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 23:15 - Dec 1 with 817 viewsA1079

Well you could say that the last few days have not been great in any of the leagues for the south coast generally - if you add in our defeat and also Plymouth Argyle. Only Brighton came away with something.
Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 23:48 - Dec 1 with 802 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth are 2nd in the Championship. They'll bounce straight back up to the Premier League. Little Pompey will obviously remain struggling in the bottom two divisions forever but let's hope they can win their third round FA Cup game so that we can beat them again in the Fourth Round.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 07:50 - Dec 2 with 702 viewsA1079

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 23:15 - Dec 1 by A1079

Well you could say that the last few days have not been great in any of the leagues for the south coast generally - if you add in our defeat and also Plymouth Argyle. Only Brighton came away with something.

I also noticed that all the defeats came against clubs from the North. Not sure what that says, but just an observation.
Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 08:05 - Dec 2 with 692 viewsRednWight

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 07:50 - Dec 2 by A1079

I also noticed that all the defeats came against clubs from the North. Not sure what that says, but just an observation.

Maybe it’s says that South Coast team’s generally play teams from North

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 08:36 - Dec 2 with 677 viewsSalisburySaint

talking of Bournemouth, it's interesting to see that despite all the teams who got relegated losing players in transfer window, they are all at top of league, and apart from Leeds teams coming up struggling, which suggest gap between Premier and Championship is getting wider
Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 08:54 - Dec 2 with 658 viewskingslandstand1

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 08:05 - Dec 2 by RednWight

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 10:41 - Dec 2 with 588 viewsA1079

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 08:05 - Dec 2 by RednWight

Yes Red n Wight - you have highlighted the banality and stupidity of my comment. I would like to think it will be my last, but managing yours and everyone else's expectations it probably won't be - so just wait for the next one! :-)
Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 15:22 - Dec 2 with 495 viewsRednWight

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 10:41 - Dec 2 by A1079

Yes Red n Wight - you have highlighted the banality and stupidity of my comment. I would like to think it will be my last, but managing yours and everyone else's expectations it probably won't be - so just wait for the next one! :-)

Just a bit of lighthearted banter mate hoping to put a smile on someone’s face in these piss poor times

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Login to get fewer ads

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 16:45 - Dec 2 with 459 viewsA1079

Not A Great Night For Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals on 15:22 - Dec 2 by RednWight

Just a bit of lighthearted banter mate hoping to put a smile on someone’s face in these piss poor times

Absolutely. I put a light hearted one on the January window item. We need humour!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024