Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game 20:40 - Dec 4 with 3726 viewskingslandstand1

I see they've sorted the method of allocation. Seems fair enough I guess

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-12-03/southampton-fc-return-to-st-marys-
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 20:40]
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:33 - Dec 5 with 2857 viewsSalisburySaint

I think I’m one of the 62 in first category, as long as they’ve recorded tickets sales correctly, which is not certain, as they’ve got new ticket system now, and have not transferred over historical Sales, so no way on my account of checking last seasons sales have been recorded correctly
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 9:41]
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:35 - Dec 5 with 2856 viewsTripleNiemi

Nope. See you for the 2021 / 2022 season all being well.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:44 - Dec 5 with 2847 viewsBison

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:33 - Dec 5 by SalisburySaint

I think I’m one of the 62 in first category, as long as they’ve recorded tickets sales correctly, which is not certain, as they’ve got new ticket system now, and have not transferred over historical Sales, so no way on my account of checking last seasons sales have been recorded correctly
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 9:41]

Well done mate that is impressive , you and the other 62'ers should be given a box and free beer.

And a greasy chip butty !
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 9:45]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:58 - Dec 5 with 2831 viewsSalisburySaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:44 - Dec 5 by Bison

Well done mate that is impressive , you and the other 62'ers should be given a box and free beer.

And a greasy chip butty !
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 9:45]

I know 3 other London Saints amongst the 62, 2 of which travel down from London the other from Shoreham for every home game, plus Al Scarff who many on this board know well.

There are also 7 more London Saints among the 176 in the second category
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 10:05]
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 12:29 - Dec 5 with 2764 viewsfranniesTache

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 09:58 - Dec 5 by SalisburySaint

I know 3 other London Saints amongst the 62, 2 of which travel down from London the other from Shoreham for every home game, plus Al Scarff who many on this board know well.

There are also 7 more London Saints among the 176 in the second category
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 10:05]

Does the 95% include cup games?
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 13:09 - Dec 5 with 2737 viewsTimSaint

Ballot results are out on Tuesday

ST holders will all get emails to confirm either way

TimSaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:00 - Dec 5 with 2690 viewsSalisburySaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 12:29 - Dec 5 by franniesTache

Does the 95% include cup games?

Not sure where your comes from ?

But No idea,if cup games included, again not clear in club statement, but when working out attendance for London Saints members records of attendance, they are on that basis
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 15:04]
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 2667 viewsgreen

I was wondering about the 95% as well because every season ticket holder would have had 100% attendance unless they've re-sold their ticket via the official route but I'm guessing most season ticket holders miss at least one game per season but give (or sell) to a mate/family etc.

Credit to the club for this, it must be a pain to organise and from a financial perspective there's no profit to be made from 2,000 fans at this level. They've rewarded those who deserve it, I hardly did any aways last season so don't begrudge those fans who did, going back before me.
Login to get fewer ads

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 16:35 - Dec 5 with 2629 viewsChesham_Saint

Have I missed something here ? As a season ticket holder I don’t remember being asked if I wanted to actually attend a match. I thought by buying a ticket the club would assume I wanted to attend. Is there something else I should have done?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:01 - Dec 5 with 2612 viewsgreen

Think there was a form to fill in back in Aug/Sept to say if you wanted to attend when they started letting fans back in (the original plan was the WBA home I think). Presumably, they'll now do a draw from that list.
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:04 - Dec 5 with 2607 viewskingslandstand1

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:40 - Dec 5 by green

I was wondering about the 95% as well because every season ticket holder would have had 100% attendance unless they've re-sold their ticket via the official route but I'm guessing most season ticket holders miss at least one game per season but give (or sell) to a mate/family etc.

Credit to the club for this, it must be a pain to organise and from a financial perspective there's no profit to be made from 2,000 fans at this level. They've rewarded those who deserve it, I hardly did any aways last season so don't begrudge those fans who did, going back before me.

If the ST is not used on a match day they log that as a non attendance.
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:05 - Dec 5 with 2607 viewskingslandstand1

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 16:35 - Dec 5 by Chesham_Saint

Have I missed something here ? As a season ticket holder I don’t remember being asked if I wanted to actually attend a match. I thought by buying a ticket the club would assume I wanted to attend. Is there something else I should have done?

Re not choosing whether you want to go, I'd suggest you contact the club. I said that to Green the other day as he was in similar position, as every ST holder should have been asked as well as naming a "bubble partner" to go with
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 2561 viewsBerber

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:40 - Dec 5 by green

Presumably they use the turnstile check in to monitor if tickets are used?
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 19:04 - Dec 5 with 2539 viewsburton365

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 18:25 - Dec 5 by Berber

Presumably they use the turnstile check in to monitor if tickets are used?

fair play to the 62 who went every game last season. and all those who went to most. I must admit though I (my fist season ticket in 1980 - and continuous from 1995 - to now) feel a bit miffed that my support over this period is overlooked. I bought a ticket to nearly every crappy cup tie we had, and went away to the like of Stockport. Carlisle, Hartlepool & Mansfield etc. If I don't get a ticket to the game on Sunday . or for man city then I will be upset!!!
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 21:33 - Dec 5 with 2485 viewshedgeend61

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 19:04 - Dec 5 by burton365

fair play to the 62 who went every game last season. and all those who went to most. I must admit though I (my fist season ticket in 1980 - and continuous from 1995 - to now) feel a bit miffed that my support over this period is overlooked. I bought a ticket to nearly every crappy cup tie we had, and went away to the like of Stockport. Carlisle, Hartlepool & Mansfield etc. If I don't get a ticket to the game on Sunday . or for man city then I will be upset!!!

You've got a fair point, perhaps they could have tweeked it slightly offering tickets initally to S/T holders length of service for the 80% allocation and worked down the list, rather than throwing all 10k into the hat for a ballot. (ie if you've had a S/T for 25 years you get to go before someone who's had a S/T for 2 years).

Rewarding the top 238 fans was a good decision, even though I fell short of that criteria and have to take chance in ballot.
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 08:58 - Dec 7 with 2261 viewsSonicBoom

There could never be a set of criteria that was going to please everyone. No chance.

I think I've got a 27% chance of getting a ticket if any of those 2000 go on general sale....
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:00 - Dec 8 with 2122 viewsTimSaint

So today is apparently D-Day - the day we find out if we Do or Don't get a ticket for the Sheffield United home game.

Has anyone on here had any form of correspondence from the club ?

I've not had anything to tell me either way, but a mate said he got an email to say he was successful and that he will be sat in the Kingsland (he is usually in the Northam), which is where I'm guessing, they will house virtually all the non-exec box fans.

TimSaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:03 - Dec 8 with 2120 viewsSaintsforeverj

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:00 - Dec 8 by TimSaint

So today is apparently D-Day - the day we find out if we Do or Don't get a ticket for the Sheffield United home game.

I've not had anything to tell me either way, but a mate said he got an email to say he was successful and that he will be sat in the Kingsland (he is usually in the Northam), which is where I'm guessing, they will house virtually all the non-exec box fans.

Not heard anything, so I'm assuming I haven't got a ticket.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:08 - Dec 8 with 2114 viewsTimSaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:03 - Dec 8 by Saintsforeverj

Not heard anything, so I'm assuming I haven't got a ticket.

I'm sure they said we would be informed either way.

Perhaps those who have been successful have been notified first ?

There's always Man City, West Ham, Liverpool, Shrewsbury, Arsenal or Villa I suppose.

TimSaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:31 - Dec 8 with 2094 viewsChesham_Saint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:05 - Dec 5 by kingslandstand1

Re not choosing whether you want to go, I'd suggest you contact the club. I said that to Green the other day as he was in similar position, as every ST holder should have been asked as well as naming a "bubble partner" to go with

I Contacted the club and they said I had to chose. I asked when and they said they’d sent an email and I needed to respond by last week. I didn’t get an email, so am now barred until Jan or possibly Feb.

I know they have a tricky job and are supposedly trying their best, but they consistently let me down with their complete and utter ineptitude.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:34 - Dec 8 with 1995 viewsSalisburySaint

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 15:00 - Dec 8 by TimSaint

All ordinary punters will be in Kingsland, with just players, press, club officials etc and those in hospitality in the Itchen, from what I’ve heard.

I had email late this morning to confirm my seat, which is 11 seats away from my normal one in Kingsland
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:37 - Dec 8 with 1994 viewsBerber

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 17:34 - Dec 8 by SalisburySaint

All ordinary punters will be in Kingsland, with just players, press, club officials etc and those in hospitality in the Itchen, from what I’ve heard.

I had email late this morning to confirm my seat, which is 11 seats away from my normal one in Kingsland

Excellent, lucky you. Hopefully if I get a ticket, it will be close to my normal seat too.
So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 1964 viewsDorsetIan

Yes, well done. I thought they were going to email those who weren't successful too. I've not heard anything today so far.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 1919 viewsBuggalugs

Same....got email this morning confirming my lad and I are in.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

So who's going to the Sheff Utd game on 08:22 - Dec 9 with 1751 viewsdirk_doone

I've noticed that the other clubs have put their most vocal fans behind one of the goals, where they can have most influence on the game. Will we be doing the same?
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 8:22]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024