Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... 01:14 - Dec 5 with 5336 viewsjokerthief

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12070296/championship-no-take-knee-middl
So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 09:33 - Dec 5 with 3876 viewsrod_leach

Poor you, having to endure such suffering.
So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 10:22 - Dec 5 with 3802 viewsTVOS1907

Good effort, WUM, but your link is five months out of date.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 12:30 - Dec 5 with 3690 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Aww. Poor opening poster, it’s as though he’s a Black American at threat of being murdered by the cops in America. Must be hard for them.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 17:31 - Dec 5 with 3518 viewsblackdogblue

Millwall booing fans causing controversy...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:49 - Dec 5 with 3451 viewsncfc_chalky

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 17:31 - Dec 5 by blackdogblue

Millwall booing fans causing controversy...

I can't believe that players are still taking the knee,I didn't mind for a month or so but when does it stop,it's got to the point now when it's become compulsory and that's what the Millwall fans was booing
Dion Dublin has stated that 'they don't agree with taking so they are racist',he's gone down in my estimation

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:54 - Dec 5 with 3438 viewsrochdaleriddler

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:49 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

I can't believe that players are still taking the knee,I didn't mind for a month or so but when does it stop,it's got to the point now when it's become compulsory and that's what the Millwall fans was booing
Dion Dublin has stated that 'they don't agree with taking so they are racist',he's gone down in my estimation

I bet he’s devastated

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:54 - Dec 5 with 3434 viewsAtThePeake

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:49 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

How do you know why the Millwall fans were booing? And how come they haven't booed at other grounds today if that's the reason?

Tangled up in blue.

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 3427 viewsncfc_chalky

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:54 - Dec 5 by AtThePeake

How do you know why the Millwall fans were booing? And how come they haven't booed at other grounds today if that's the reason?

It was mentioned on Sky Sports the reason,I shall get back to you about the other grounds as soon as Jeff Stelling returns my call

Login to get fewer ads

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:02 - Dec 5 with 3415 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:54 - Dec 5 by rochdaleriddler

I bet he’s devastated

There also sounded like booing at the West Ham game, though I did not rewind to check.

I can’t say I care either way if they take a knee or not now, if the message has not got through now it never will and it is getting to be a habit not a statement.

Meanwhile in Ethiopia black lives seem not to matter much to other blacks!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:07 - Dec 5 with 3392 viewsAncoats_Blue

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:02 - Dec 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

There also sounded like booing at the West Ham game, though I did not rewind to check.

I can’t say I care either way if they take a knee or not now, if the message has not got through now it never will and it is getting to be a habit not a statement.

Strange to link conflict in Africa to racism in the West
So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:09 - Dec 5 with 3384 viewsncfc_chalky

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:02 - Dec 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

Because you don't care either way if they take the knee noa it probably makes you a racist in Dublins eye,it players want to take the knee then fair enough but why should they be pressured to do it,it's just wrong for him to say that and should stick to doing up houses
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:13]

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:11 - Dec 5 with 3382 viewsAtThePeake

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 18:57 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

It was mentioned on Sky Sports the reason,I shall get back to you about the other grounds as soon as Jeff Stelling returns my call

Hmmm, was it some sort of planned protest that they'd informed SSN about? Call me a cynic but it's hard to believe it was simply down to it "not being a choice" when it happened to be at a club that has notorious links to racism historically and whose fans were charged for racist chants just last year.

Tangled up in blue.

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:16 - Dec 5 with 3365 viewsncfc_chalky

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:11 - Dec 5 by AtThePeake

Hmmm, was it some sort of planned protest that they'd informed SSN about? Call me a cynic but it's hard to believe it was simply down to it "not being a choice" when it happened to be at a club that has notorious links to racism historically and whose fans were charged for racist chants just last year.

Maybe it would have been more prevalent if fans was allowed in the grounds and had to watch it week in week out,it should have finished ages ago like the nhs applause at 8pm,people made a point and moved on

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:24 - Dec 5 with 3353 views442Dale

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:16 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

Maybe it would have been more prevalent if fans was allowed in the grounds and had to watch it week in week out,it should have finished ages ago like the nhs applause at 8pm,people made a point and moved on

And if people were still going out applauding the NHS, would those of us who didn’t and thought it wasn’t needed anymore be ok to boo them?

Or, if people want to do something that doesn’t impact others negatively, be allowed to do so if they wish to?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:27 - Dec 5 with 3345 viewsAtThePeake

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:16 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

Maybe so. I must admit, I struggle to see why players taking a knee for two seconds before kick-off is proving to be such a hindrance to people's enjoyment of the game.

That said, I'm well aware that I'm probably completely misunderstanding whatever the issue people have with it is and since those two seconds aren't really causing much of an issue for me I'm probably not going to take the time to find out, so should probably just keep my mouth shut!

Tangled up in blue.

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 3334 viewsJames1980

I have no issue with it whatsoever but is it a bit of an empty gesture. Could clubs be doing a lot more to educate fans why abusing someone because they have a higher melatonin content in their skin makes you a tvvat.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:31 - Dec 5 with 3322 viewsrochdaleriddler

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:09 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

Because you don't care either way if they take the knee noa it probably makes you a racist in Dublins eye,it players want to take the knee then fair enough but why should they be pressured to do it,it's just wrong for him to say that and should stick to doing up houses
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:13]

Maybe you should stick to shite non league football

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:33 - Dec 5 with 3310 viewsrochdaleriddler

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:11 - Dec 5 by AtThePeake

They do have quite a large knuckle dragged following

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:39 - Dec 5 with 3284 viewsncfc_chalky

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:31 - Dec 5 by rochdaleriddler

Maybe you should stick to shite non league football

Thank you for your constructive reply on the subject

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:46 - Dec 5 with 3258 viewsrochdaleriddler

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:39 - Dec 5 by ncfc_chalky

Thank you for your constructive reply on the subject

Stop being racist

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 20:04 - Dec 5 with 3205 viewsD_Alien

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 19:27 - Dec 5 by AtThePeake

Maybe so. I must admit, I struggle to see why players taking a knee for two seconds before kick-off is proving to be such a hindrance to people's enjoyment of the game.

That said, I'm well aware that I'm probably completely misunderstanding whatever the issue people have with it is and since those two seconds aren't really causing much of an issue for me I'm probably not going to take the time to find out, so should probably just keep my mouth shut!

I think James has put it quite succinctly

I fear for some, it's become an empty gesture

That in itself devalues the cause that it seeks to nourish

I've not much doubt that's not why the Millwall fans were booing, but it points up the diminishing contribution to the significance of a cause which should never be diminished

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 20:20 - Dec 5 with 3155 viewsJames1980

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 20:04 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

I think James has put it quite succinctly

I fear for some, it's become an empty gesture

That in itself devalues the cause that it seeks to nourish

I've not much doubt that's not why the Millwall fans were booing, but it points up the diminishing contribution to the significance of a cause which should never be diminished

Centuries of systemic racism are not going to be undone by kneeling on a sports pitch. It requires a really concerted effort to educate people as to why their prejudices are wrong. It needs cross party consensus, and also deprived areas require massive investment.

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 21:41 - Dec 5 with 3083 viewsmightydale

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 20:20 - Dec 5 by James1980

Centuries of systemic racism are not going to be undone by kneeling on a sports pitch. It requires a really concerted effort to educate people as to why their prejudices are wrong. It needs cross party consensus, and also deprived areas require massive investment.

Rest in peace David Dorn innocent person killed by BLM movement, but no outrage from the woke left.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 21:56 - Dec 5 with 3043 viewsJames1980

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 21:41 - Dec 5 by mightydale

Rest in peace David Dorn innocent person killed by BLM movement, but no outrage from the woke left.

You do know 2 men have been arrested and charged with his murder.

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 22:11 - Dec 5 with 3019 viewsmightydale

So hope Rochdale join these clubs so i can like soccer again... on 21:56 - Dec 5 by James1980

You do know 2 men have been arrested and charged with his murder.

Does That fcuking make it ok then,

Black person gets killed by white coppers world wide outrage.

Black retired copper gets killed by BLM Movement slient and no outrage.

Suppose he's the wrong type person for the left to be outrage against.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024