Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first of many benefits NOW to come our way! 02:58 - Dec 8 with 579 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

EU nations are fighting over whose citizens should get the Covid vaccine first with France and Germany 'trying to out-muscle smaller countries - they are so caring of the other E.U. partners - don't you think?

The EU's determination to agree a block-wide vaccination program across all 27 member states allowed US here in the U.K.to be the first ........ THIS IS WHY we won the race to be the first to approve the vaccine - which will be launch later TO-DAY.

SO BY BEING OUT OF THE CLUTCHES OF E.U WE are free to do as WE WISH .............. without the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels telling us what we can or can't do? Like they have imposed on us for over 44 years -- and we have been paying for the pleasure?

I feel our government has been awful with regard to the virus with lies and cock - ups a plenty so far - and am disgusted with test & trace........ but love him or not Boris IS carrying out the wishes of the British electorate, 2% is close but it's called democracy.

Hopefully we end up with a satisfactory deal for US - but I can't really see this happening - as THE E.U.BULLY BOYS - have at last met their match ! The road will be extremely bumpy for the next few years - but we WILL be much better off in later years.

And talking about matches .... our beloved Saints fully deserved the bit of luck in - the win at Brighton last night. ... Well done boys.

[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 3:06]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

The first of many benefits NOW to come our way! on 10:03 - Dec 8 with 397 viewsSadoldgit

EU members can decide individually to roll out the vaccination programme earlier if they wish. They have chosen to wait until the complete test programme is completed as I understand it.
The first of many benefits NOW to come our way! on 10:08 - Dec 8 with 389 viewsPaleRider

WELCOME BACK ASIS
[Post edited 8 Dec 2020 10:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024