Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. 19:53 - Dec 17 with 989 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

It should be that - EVERYTHING should be done to help/shield our fantastic NHS Staff & Careers ...... Knowing that 3 weeks after Thanksgiving Day (Very similar to our Christmas festivities were whole Families in America meet up for a family meal !) there was A MASSIVE INCREASE in COVID-19 cases -- which lead to all medical staff being overstretched with staff ending totally exhausted leading on to record deaths numbers . Taking all the wishy-washy messages from our leaders - It doesn't take a mastermind to KNOW - That exactly the same WILL HAPPEN TO OUR HOSPITALS & NHS staff  here in January & February - SO we will have more positive COVID-19 cases .... leading to record dead counts and an exhausted overstretched NHS. The whole situation isn't easy juggling Health versus Economy matters and NOBODY likes giving out bad news - but where lives are at risks . Why not just say!  There HAS TO BE TOTAL LOCKDOWN - have the balls say forget Christmas just for this year - one exception is the elderly who may not see 2022! let's wait for when the antidotes kick in? Generally I am very positive - but can only be positive of the Anger/Confusion & mayhem that will erupt throughout our NHS - And I would love to be proved wrong please!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2020 19:56]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 07:33 - Dec 18 with 878 viewsdwayne_dibley

or they could shutdown the NHS completely over Xmas and January to allow covid and other cleaning agents sort things out ready for a nice Easter break

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 08:09 - Dec 18 with 854 viewsBerber

What was bleeding obvious from the last lockdown, was that in many regions, case numbers were going up before the lockdown was over. because too many people weren't following the simple, and largely unobtrusive guidance. It's no good expecting "the government" or anyone else to wave a wand and change things. It is people doing the right thing, day after day, week after week. Far too many can't be @rsed. But those that can, should, the fact that other people behave like idiots doesn't mean we all have to drop our standards.
THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 08:57 - Dec 18 with 835 viewsRon11

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 08:09 - Dec 18 by Berber

What was bleeding obvious from the last lockdown, was that in many regions, case numbers were going up before the lockdown was over. because too many people weren't following the simple, and largely unobtrusive guidance. It's no good expecting "the government" or anyone else to wave a wand and change things. It is people doing the right thing, day after day, week after week. Far too many can't be @rsed. But those that can, should, the fact that other people behave like idiots doesn't mean we all have to drop our standards.

Example. Tescos Bursledon, 'alsoutely no entry unless wearing a mask'.
No problem at all for most responsible people, yet the last two times I've been in there, I've seen at least four idiots in not wearing a mask and without the ID that allows that because of a medical condition that prevents it - security did nothing.
On the last occasion, this massive tw*t leaned right across me while not wearing a mask. When I asked why he thought it wasn't necessary for him to wear a mask when everybody else was, of course I got the predictable barrage of abuse.Happy outcome though, people around me also turned on the idiot, and security came over land ejected the clown who had walked in wearing a mask and then taken it off.
THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 08:59 - Dec 18 with 833 viewsJaySaint

What I find weird, those who need protecting the most do not have to wear a mask.
what sort of warped thinking is that?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 09:35 - Dec 18 with 808 viewsBerber

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 08:59 - Dec 18 by JaySaint

What I find weird, those who need protecting the most do not have to wear a mask.
what sort of warped thinking is that?

Because masks are more effective at containing droplets than preventing them being inhaled.This has been publicised many times at the beginning of the epidemic when the "accepted " wisdom that masks don't protect you. Well that is true, they protect everyone else. That is why not wearing one is not a sign of strength or independence, but a disregard for the risk you may be inflicting on others. Especially as we now know that over 20% of infected people don't even know they have it.
THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 12:18 - Dec 18 with 761 viewsdwayne_dibley

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 09:35 - Dec 18 by Berber

Because masks are more effective at containing droplets than preventing them being inhaled.This has been publicised many times at the beginning of the epidemic when the "accepted " wisdom that masks don't protect you. Well that is true, they protect everyone else. That is why not wearing one is not a sign of strength or independence, but a disregard for the risk you may be inflicting on others. Especially as we now know that over 20% of infected people don't even know they have it.

this information comes from the same sources as that which initially said nothing worry about with CJD Mad Cow Disease, there were even pictures of Selwyn Gummer getting his chrildren to eat beef burgers.

That puts in context yet another PR ploy to placate the masses.

The only solution to covid is herd immunity with natural selection breeding out the ability to get infected

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 20:49 - Dec 19 with 673 viewsBerber

THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS. on 12:18 - Dec 18 by dwayne_dibley

this information comes from the same sources as that which initially said nothing worry about with CJD Mad Cow Disease, there were even pictures of Selwyn Gummer getting his chrildren to eat beef burgers.

That puts in context yet another PR ploy to placate the masses.

The only solution to covid is herd immunity with natural selection breeding out the ability to get infected

So you won’t behaving the vaccination then? 🤗
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024