Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit comes early 18:57 - Dec 20 with 5225 viewssaint22

Now Europe wants none of us there anyway
Good one Boris tidily done
Brexit comes early on 19:13 - Dec 20 with 1683 viewsdirk_doone

You have to see the funny side of it. It's a Brexiteeer's dream. We'll be totally isolated and cut off from the rest of Europe. No more contact with Johnny Foreigner.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 19:13]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brexit comes early on 19:26 - Dec 20 with 1657 viewsBicester_North

Did you want to go there Lauren? Maybe something lined up in Puglia?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Brexit comes early on 19:36 - Dec 20 with 1649 views1885_SFC

Brexit comes early on 19:13 - Dec 20 by dirk_doone

You have to see the funny side of it. It's a Brexiteeer's dream. We'll be totally isolated and cut off from the rest of Europe. No more contact with Johnny Foreigner.

I like to look at it as Europe doing all the hard work for us. I mean... Italy banning us going there is terrific. Italy's death stats are worse than ours! Belgium & Holland are hardly fairing any better. As for Austria - well who wants to go there anyway?!

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 19:45 - Dec 20 with 1638 viewsdirk_doone

Brexit comes early on 19:36 - Dec 20 by 1885_SFC

I like to look at it as Europe doing all the hard work for us. I mean... Italy banning us going there is terrific. Italy's death stats are worse than ours! Belgium & Holland are hardly fairing any better. As for Austria - well who wants to go there anyway?!

We'll be living the Brexit dream. It will be like the 1950s again: meat and potatoes, bread pudding, holidays in Ramsgate and the Isle of Wight and if we're really lucky, we'll restart the manufacturing of Baird TVs so we can watch Dixon of Dock Green and the Good Old Days.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 19:47]

Brexit comes early on 20:05 - Dec 20 with 1597 viewssaint22

Brexit comes early on 19:45 - Dec 20 by dirk_doone

We'll be living the Brexit dream. It will be like the 1950s again: meat and potatoes, bread pudding, holidays in Ramsgate and the Isle of Wight and if we're really lucky, we'll restart the manufacturing of Baird TVs so we can watch Dixon of Dock Green and the Good Old Days.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 19:47]

Yeah it’s so amazing here and full of such clever welcoming people, I mean who needs Europe anyway, crap food, awful weather, no culture we are sooooo much better off here aren’t we!?
Brexit comes early on 20:16 - Dec 20 with 1583 viewsBicester_North

Brexit comes early on 20:05 - Dec 20 by saint22

Yeah it’s so amazing here and full of such clever welcoming people, I mean who needs Europe anyway, crap food, awful weather, no culture we are sooooo much better off here aren’t we!?

This is the clichéd, simplistic, Facebook style rambling of a 14 year old. If it’s typed by an adult it’s a bit of a worry.

Brexit comes early on 20:17 - Dec 20 with 1582 viewsHeisenberg

Yeh. What has Austria ever done ? It's not like Saints are ever going to bonus from having any Austrians involved with the club.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Brexit comes early on 20:19 - Dec 20 with 1579 viewsBicester_North

Brexit comes early on 20:17 - Dec 20 by Heisenberg

Yeh. What has Austria ever done ? It's not like Saints are ever going to bonus from having any Austrians involved with the club.

That’s true, if Brexit actually goes through with no deal presumably Ralph will leave along with half our defence and midfield

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit comes early on 20:23 - Dec 20 with 1569 viewsdirk_doone

The good news is that Ralph would find it very difficult to escape. The Eurotunnel will be sealed off at 11 pm tonight and British ferries and flights are banned from landing at most European ports and airports.

Brexit comes early on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 1567 viewsBicester_North

Brexit comes early on 20:23 - Dec 20 by dirk_doone

The good news is that Ralph would find it very difficult to escape. The Eurotunnel will be sealed off at 11 pm tonight and British ferries and flights are banned from landing at most European ports and airports.

I reckon Jannik could swim the North Sea in about half an hour so he should be ok.

Brexit comes early on 21:04 - Dec 20 with 1518 viewsSaintsforeverj

And now France and a few countries are stopping their deliveries of Brussels sprouts entering Dover in case the lorry drivers catch the variant Covid strain and bring it back to Europe. F@cking hell Boris. We have to have brussel sprouts at Christmas. Couldn't Boris have caught this variant strain in a net and got rid of it before it spread. Or warned us of this? Sort it out Boris. No f@acking brussel sprouts.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:09]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Brexit comes early on 21:05 - Dec 20 with 1514 viewsdarthvader

Brexit comes early on 20:25 - Dec 20 by Bicester_North

I reckon Jannik could swim the North Sea in about half an hour so he should be ok.

Or jump over it

keep the faith coyr

Brexit comes early on 21:09 - Dec 20 with 1496 viewsgrumpy

'As for Austria - well who wants to go there anyway?!'

Have you ever been there?
Its a beautiful country ,particularly the Tyrol.
Brexit comes early on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 1488 views1885_SFC

Brexit comes early on 21:09 - Dec 20 by grumpy

'As for Austria - well who wants to go there anyway?!'

Have you ever been there?
Its a beautiful country ,particularly the Tyrol.

Austria is one of those rubbish countries that offer a bit of skiing and is famous for an Ultravox single. That's about it.

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 1479 viewsgrumpy

Brexit comes early on 21:12 - Dec 20 by 1885_SFC

Austria is one of those rubbish countries that offer a bit of skiing and is famous for an Ultravox single. That's about it.

What are you talking about?
Austria was considered as the' Capital of Europe 'during the Austro/Hungarian Empire.
Art, Music, Agriculture and Culture not to mention the Winter Sports.
The villages are beautiful and the country is located in the heart of Europe.
Brexit comes early on 21:27 - Dec 20 with 1475 viewsSaintsforeverj

Brexit comes early on 20:05 - Dec 20 by saint22

Yeah I know right? Some of the people here are so unwelcoming. I mean an Austrian man comes to Saints, he is the best manager in our history and some say he hasn't got a clue (Hassenaclue). So unwelcoming and some might say Xenophobic. Good job we are not all like that. It's Boris' fault.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:28]

Brexit comes early on 21:29 - Dec 20 with 1463 views1885_SFC

Brexit comes early on 21:21 - Dec 20 by grumpy

What are you talking about?
Austria was considered as the' Capital of Europe 'during the Austro/Hungarian Empire.
Art, Music, Agriculture and Culture not to mention the Winter Sports.
The villages are beautiful and the country is located in the heart of Europe.

It's a country for old people.

Old School is Cool

Brexit comes early on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 1454 viewsgrumpy

Brexit comes early on 21:29 - Dec 20 by 1885_SFC

Tell that to the 'Alps'....
Brexit comes early on 21:34 - Dec 20 with 1453 viewsSaintsforeverj

Brexit comes early on 21:29 - Dec 20 by 1885_SFC

And grumpy people. They sit and watch the snow all day out there. They ski for about 5 minutes, then enjoy a hot chocolate whilst doing more snow watching.

Brexit comes early on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 1447 viewsgrumpy

Brexit comes early on 21:34 - Dec 20 by Saintsforeverj

And grumpy people. They sit and watch the snow all day out there. They ski for about 5 minutes, then enjoy a hot chocolate whilst doing more snow watching.

I've climbed with Austrian's and I can tell you they are some of the fittest people on earth.
Brexit comes early on 21:49 - Dec 20 with 1430 viewsSaintsforeverj

Brexit comes early on 21:40 - Dec 20 by grumpy

I've climbed with Austrian's and I can tell you they are some of the fittest people on earth.

I went there, and yes you have the fit ones doing their thing at the top of the mountains, but there were loads of fat ones just throwing snowballs at people, pretending it wasn't them and then looking at the snow while drinking whiskey and hot chocolate. Some weren't Austrian though.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:50]

Brexit comes early on 23:22 - Dec 20 with 1379 viewsSalisburySaint

Brexit comes early on 19:13 - Dec 20 by dirk_doone

That’s exactly what I was thinking, dream come true for them as well as a no deal 😀🤪😂
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 23:27]
Brexit comes early on 23:34 - Dec 20 with 1358 viewsBicester_North

Brexit comes early on 23:22 - Dec 20 by SalisburySaint

That’s exactly what I was thinking, dream come true for them as well as a no deal 😀🤪😂
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 23:27]

I know, I should think most of them are marching up and down in their gardens singing Rule Britannia, before going back inside to watch Love Thy Neighbour re runs, before masturbating furiously over what a result they’ve had!

Brexit comes early on 06:46 - Dec 21 with 1289 viewssaint22

Brexit comes early on 21:27 - Dec 20 by Saintsforeverj

Yeah I know right? Some of the people here are so unwelcoming. I mean an Austrian man comes to Saints, he is the best manager in our history and some say he hasn't got a clue (Hassenaclue). So unwelcoming and some might say Xenophobic. Good job we are not all like that. It's Boris' fault.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:28]

No it’s Cameron’s fault directly but May and BoJo could have done something about it
Oh and I know not everyone is xenophobic, but just enough to ruin our kids futures
Brexit comes early on 07:06 - Dec 21 with 1279 viewsdwayne_dibley

Hitler was Austrian
QED

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024