Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments 11:25 - Dec 21 with 2112 viewsdwayne_dibley

Word is coming out of Brussels that shipments of the Phiza vaccine to the UK will not be permitted in order to supplement the EU's need

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 11:35 - Dec 21 with 1711 viewsdirk_doone

Sounds fair. Seriously, if we produced a vaccine, would we share it with them?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:08 - Dec 21 with 1669 viewskingslandstand1

Don't blame them, look after your own first! But Brexiteers won't understand that although 22 won't get it that his mate "Bojo" wanted out so will leave that out of his choice ranting

I'd love to know what state we would be in if his other mate Corbyn had got in
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:16 - Dec 21 with 1657 viewsKennington

What’s the source of this? I doubt very much it is true, particularly as up to 31 Dec we are technically part of the EU so they’d be breaking free movement of goods. I guess if it drags on into the new year without a deal then this is theoretical.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 12:23]

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:27 - Dec 21 with 1649 viewsChesham_Saint

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 11:35 - Dec 21 by dirk_doone

Sounds fair. Seriously, if we produced a vaccine, would we share it with them?

I suspect we would. We already have enshrined in legislation that we give 0.7% of our GDP as foreign aid so I couldn’t see a different policy on a vaccine.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:29 - Dec 21 with 1649 viewsSaintNick

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:16 - Dec 21 by Kennington

What’s the source of this? I doubt very much it is true, particularly as up to 31 Dec we are technically part of the EU so they’d be breaking free movement of goods. I guess if it drags on into the new year without a deal then this is theoretical.

All it will do is make some people feel that it is a good decision to leave the EU, if they are willing to play politics in a pandemic would we want to be a part of that sort of organisation

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:59 - Dec 21 with 1606 viewsJaySaint

Matters little, looks like the charade is coming to an end. France to lift the blockade within hours...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 14:03 - Dec 21 with 1546 viewsSalisburySaint

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:16 - Dec 21 by Kennington

indeed what's the source, I've searched online and there is no suggestion that this will occur

regards stopping cross channel travel, its what we should have done at start of pandemic, along with stopping incoming flights from China as soon as things started to spread outside far east.

Being an Island we had a big opportunity to stop things, if we had followed New Zealand and Australia's example we could have prevented a lot of what we've experienced
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 14:21]
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 14:19 - Dec 21 with 1530 viewsWaylander

Word is coming out where?
Of your arse?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 14:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 14:56 - Dec 21 with 1474 viewsSaintsforeverj

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:29 - Dec 21 by SaintNick

All it will do is make some people feel that it is a good decision to leave the EU, if they are willing to play politics in a pandemic would we want to be a part of that sort of organisation

Exactly Nick. We know the types of people who want this country to go down the pan and everything to end in disaster. But it won't be, so they make things up!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 1457 viewsRon11

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:59 - Dec 21 by JaySaint

Matters little, looks like the charade is coming to an end. France to lift the blockade within hours...

Only because they've got hundreds of their own trucks and drivers stuck here, otherwise they wouldn't give a monkey's.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 15:28 - Dec 21 with 1438 viewssaint22

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 12:08 - Dec 21 by kingslandstand1

Don't blame them, look after your own first! But Brexiteers won't understand that although 22 won't get it that his mate "Bojo" wanted out so will leave that out of his choice ranting

I'd love to know what state we would be in if his other mate Corbyn had got in

yadda yadda just because I think Bojo is useless, a point he is adequately proving, doesn't mean I would have voted for Corbyn either pal
Oh and FYI its Pfizer
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:17 - Dec 21 with 1392 viewsJaySaint

well the borders are open for freight and were never closed inbound to the UK.
So talk of supermarket shortages our end because of this was pure fantasy by our esteemed media.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 16:17]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:45 - Dec 21 with 1356 viewsBerber

We can do without this garbage on a football forum surely?
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:54 - Dec 21 with 1346 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:45 - Dec 21 by Berber

We can do without this garbage on a football forum surely?

Agreed.

I'm mostly done with this site now for that reason.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 17:36 - Dec 21 with 1293 viewsChesham_Saint

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:54 - Dec 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agreed.

I assumed this was on the non football bit? I only read the political shit if I log on to it by mistake now. If you keep to the ‘Football Only’ threads you can avoid most of the Pol Pot/Russell Brad style economic bollocks.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 18:37]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 17:44 - Dec 21 with 1288 viewskingslandstand1

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 15:28 - Dec 21 by saint22

yadda yadda just because I think Bojo is useless, a point he is adequately proving, doesn't mean I would have voted for Corbyn either pal
Oh and FYI its Pfizer

Not for my info as I wasn't OP, or as someone else has said, how accurate is the source?

Also, I think Berber is about right in his views on this as well - it's a banter and footy forum, these sort of posts just create animosity and abuse and diversity, or in other words 22, try and chill out a bit and get on with life as you won't change anything by ranting on here, although you will maybe get the attention you are craving for
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 17:51 - Dec 21 with 1280 viewsBerber

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 17:36 - Dec 21 by Chesham_Saint

I assumed this was on the non football bit? I only read the political shit if I log on to it by mistake now. If you keep to the ‘Football Only’ threads you can avoid most of the Pol Pot/Russell Brad style economic bollocks.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 18:37]

Sadly the filter is only partially successful for me.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 18:35 - Dec 21 with 1243 viewsSadoldgit

Every football Internet forum I have ever read has non football threads too. I can appreciate that some people don’t like non football threads, but perhaps just don’t read them? Most of them are obvious by the headings. Having said that I think it is only fair for the people posting non football related items to make sure they put them in the non football section.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 19:43 - Dec 21 with 1183 views1885_SFC

The frog action is just the start of it. Just wait and see what happens if there's a no deal and they don't get their way with British fishing waters!

Just another reason to dislike the French... well, until they see how well an independent UK is doing & Marine Le Pen gets in.

Old School is Cool

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 19:53 - Dec 21 with 1178 viewsSaintsforeverj

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 16:54 - Dec 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Agreed.

The problem is that there is very rarely a worthwhile discussion, as the posts are just rants and abuse / name calling of people / MP's, the poster doesn't like. Questions that might bring about a balanced discussion are just ignored by some, and it's just post after post of certain posters repeating their same stubborn view, often just full of hate, with not an ounce of "I can see where you are coming from but I disagree" so it's more a case that there is no point to the non football threads.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2020 19:57]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 20:23 - Dec 21 with 1144 viewsSadoldgit

I disagree. I thing things have improved a great deal since certain posters were banned and the level of abuse has fallen.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 06:33 - Dec 22 with 997 viewsBerber

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 18:35 - Dec 21 by Sadoldgit

Every football Internet forum I have ever read has non football threads too. I can appreciate that some people don’t like non football threads, but perhaps just don’t read them? Most of them are obvious by the headings. Having said that I think it is only fair for the people posting non football related items to make sure they put them in the non football section.

I understand the non footy threads, and having separate areas for them. I used to moderate a board and often had to move threads from one board to the other. My objection was not just to a non footy item appearing in the footy section, but the utter tosh being posted, the worst kind of FB WUM drivel.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 08:23 - Dec 22 with 957 viewsSadoldgit

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 06:33 - Dec 22 by Berber

I understand the non footy threads, and having separate areas for them. I used to moderate a board and often had to move threads from one board to the other. My objection was not just to a non footy item appearing in the footy section, but the utter tosh being posted, the worst kind of FB WUM drivel.

Then if you have moderated a board you will know too that tosh gets posted everywhere too.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 13:11 - Dec 22 with 864 viewsBerber

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 08:23 - Dec 22 by Sadoldgit

Then if you have moderated a board you will know too that tosh gets posted everywhere too.

My point is that it is easy to keep the footy threads clear. If folks want to post piffle on another part of the board, fine. As a good many of the posters on here already post on another board with well delineated topics, I'm not sure why they bother with it here also. I joined this board because it was straightforward and clean footy stuff pretty much, despite being a lot quieter than others.
Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 14:11 - Dec 22 with 824 viewsSadoldgit

Belgium to block Phiza Vaccine Shipments on 13:11 - Dec 22 by Berber

My point is that it is easy to keep the footy threads clear. If folks want to post piffle on another part of the board, fine. As a good many of the posters on here already post on another board with well delineated topics, I'm not sure why they bother with it here also. I joined this board because it was straightforward and clean footy stuff pretty much, despite being a lot quieter than others.

I take your point and do sympathise, but the non footy stuff is pretty well marked even when it strays into the football section. Maybe just ignore the stuff that you aren’t interested in?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024