Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... 18:17 - Dec 26 with 1636 views1885_SFC

what a load of bollocks. Stop it now. It's embarrassing.

Old School is Cool

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 1554 viewskingslandstand1

Absolutely embarrassing, like watching a dead fish in the bottom of a pond with others playing the game around him. He's supposed to be a professional sportsman isn't he?
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:46 - Dec 26 with 1527 viewsA1079

Don't tell me 1885 that we did this today? I bl**dy hope not.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:47 - Dec 26 with 1518 viewsBicester_North

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:46 - Dec 26 by A1079

It was Harrison Reed

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:48 - Dec 26 with 1524 views1885_SFC

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:46 - Dec 26 by A1079

No mate, we didn't but Fulham did. When did this all start ffs? Bloody naff...

Old School is Cool

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:58 - Dec 26 with 1505 viewsBicester_North

Think it started in Spain. How many free kicks in the PL get scored under the wall?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 22:03 - Dec 26 with 1505 viewsA1079

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:48 - Dec 26 by 1885_SFC

No mate, we didn't but Fulham did. When did this all start ffs? Bloody naff...

Thank heavens for that Bicester and 1885. I just hope we don't bl**dy start as I know how these things seems to catch on in football. If the ball strikes the hand or arm of someone laying down when will the hand or arm be in an unnatural position? Can you imagine the pointless debate. Perhaps the football authorities should ban it.

Next things players will be laying down on the goal-line when free kicks are taken just in case!
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 22:09 - Dec 26 with 1499 viewsgrumpy

Strikes me as dangerous, What if the player lying down gets struck in the head, some free kicks can be struck with some venom.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 08:25 - Dec 27 with 1354 viewsNumber_58

I assumed it was some sort of Ginger Lives Matter protest.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 8:29]
Login to get fewer ads

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 09:53 - Dec 27 with 1288 viewsChesham_Saint

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 08:25 - Dec 27 by Number_58

I assumed it was some sort of Ginger Lives Matter protest.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 8:29]

GLM. Taking the floor. It’s got to be the way to go...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 12:07 - Dec 27 with 1223 viewskingslandstand1

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 22:03 - Dec 26 by A1079

Thank heavens for that Bicester and 1885. I just hope we don't bl**dy start as I know how these things seems to catch on in football. If the ball strikes the hand or arm of someone laying down when will the hand or arm be in an unnatural position? Can you imagine the pointless debate. Perhaps the football authorities should ban it.

Next things players will be laying down on the goal-line when free kicks are taken just in case!

He even had his back to the ball so was facing the goal
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 12:09 - Dec 27 with 1217 viewskingslandstand1

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 09:53 - Dec 27 by Chesham_Saint

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 13:18 - Dec 27 with 1186 viewsBerber

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:58 - Dec 26 by Bicester_North

Think it started in Spain. How many free kicks in the PL get scored under the wall?

Has JWP ever attempted it even? Schoolboy nonsense. From what I've seen of Fulham last season and this, they are stuck in the early 2000s style of play, much as Newcastle are with Steve Bruce. Both will wax and wain until the managers get sacked, and replaced with someone equally uninspiring.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 14:59 - Dec 27 with 1150 viewsdarthvader

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 09:53 - Dec 27 by Chesham_Saint

Quality

keep the faith coyr

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 15:56 - Dec 27 with 1133 viewsinthebox

I thought it was some kind of humiliation ritual for the player who caused the free kick.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:10 - Dec 27 with 1058 viewsBerber

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 15:56 - Dec 27 by inthebox

I thought it was some kind of humiliation ritual for the player who caused the free kick.

In schoolboy matches in my youth, if someone gave a way a goal with a stupid mistake, in the changing room afterwards, they had to drop their shorts and face away whilst we all kicked a football at their backside. maybe that was the modern equivalent.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 22:15 - Dec 27 with 1030 viewsChesham_Saint

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 21:10 - Dec 27 by Berber

In schoolboy matches in my youth, if someone gave a way a goal with a stupid mistake, in the changing room afterwards, they had to drop their shorts and face away whilst we all kicked a football at their backside. maybe that was the modern equivalent.

Has the sound of balls slapping against a backside haunted you ever since..?
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 10:16]

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 09:33 - Dec 28 with 948 viewsSonicBoom

Imagine being a professional footballer but being reduced to the role of draft excluder.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 09:44 - Dec 28 with 933 viewskernow

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 22:15 - Dec 27 by Chesham_Saint

Very good.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 10:51 - Dec 28 with 879 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 840 viewsBerber

Haha, I was too good to ever be the target for such behaviour, offered trials for Spurs, but never fancied it. Mind, this was a VERY long time ago.
Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 14:13 - Dec 28 with 803 viewsChesham_Saint

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 12:43 - Dec 28 by Berber

Haha, I was too good to ever be the target for such behaviour, offered trials for Spurs, but never fancied it. Mind, this was a VERY long time ago.

Somewhere there’s a joke to be made involving, balls, backsides, slapping and spurs but I’m gonna resist...

Look on the bright side Berbs, you could be a committed NLY now had you joined them!

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 20:15 - Dec 28 with 735 viewsBerber

Laying down behind the wall on free kicks... on 14:13 - Dec 28 by Chesham_Saint

Somewhere there’s a joke to be made involving, balls, backsides, slapping and spurs but I’m gonna resist...

Look on the bright side Berbs, you could be a committed NLY now had you joined them!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024