Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films you watched over and over growing up 19:05 - Dec 26 with 1571 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

The Karate Kid -1984

Watched it again earlier for the first time in years. Decades probably. Such a good film.

Mr Miagi - Wax on, wax off.
Elizabeth Shue 😍
Ralph Maccio in the awkward lead role 👌. Even the nasty karate gang really good.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Films you watched over and over growing up on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1518 viewsBoston

Anything where Susannah York was partially undressed.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Films you watched over and over growing up on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1507 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Films you watched over and over growing up on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Boston

Anything where Susannah York was partially undressed.

Any recommendations?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Films you watched over and over growing up on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 1425 viewstoboboly

Time Bandits
Lord of the Rings (animated)
Clash of the Titans
Jabbawocky
Star Wars trilogy
Krull
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 21:32]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Films you watched over and over growing up on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 1418 viewsthame_hoops

All the Star Wars originals

Commando- greatest 80s film ever

Lock up- Stallone

Roadhouse
Films you watched over and over growing up on 22:20 - Dec 26 with 1372 viewsFrankRightguard

Ghostbusters & Jaws and still watch them regularly now. In fact watched Jaws last night.
Films you watched over and over growing up on 23:39 - Dec 26 with 1304 viewsLancsR

Smokey & the Bandit, Cannonball Run, Jaws, Superman 2 and 3 and Stir Crazy, so much so the vhs cassette went all fuzzy in places.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 23:55]
Films you watched over and over growing up on 23:52 - Dec 26 with 1272 viewslightwaterhoop

Midnight Run with Robert De Niro.As close to a perfect movie as you can get.
Films you watched over and over growing up on 23:57 - Dec 26 with 1255 viewsdigswellhoop

aliens first and second films life of Brian exorcist
silence of the lambs and any airplane films
Login to get fewer ads

Films you watched over and over growing up on 01:30 - Dec 27 with 1212 viewsitsbiga

Watched these films many times over;

Trading Places
Stir Crazy
Taxi Driver
Midnight Cowboy
The Graduate
Breakfast Club
Predator
Commando
Conan the Barbarian
Karate Kid
Rumblefish
The Outsiders
The Great Escape
Cannonball Run
Big Lebowski
Fargo

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Films you watched over and over growing up on 02:10 - Dec 27 with 1202 viewsToast_R

If you haven't already, I highly recommend Cobra Kai on Netflix. It's like the best thing ever. Daniel Larusso looks the part but its really all about Johnny aka William Zabka. Season 3 drops January 1st.

The movie for me was Back To The Future. Watched it in UHD the other day first time in a few years. Just marvellous , none of the swearing bleeped out.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 2:11]
Films you watched over and over growing up on 02:25 - Dec 27 with 1186 viewslarsricchi

Not quite movies, but I watched the original V miniseries (and its followup, V: The Final Battle) so many times. My friends had Princess Leia crushes, but give me Diana the Visitor any day (assuming she keeps her human skin on, I suppose).

Also...
National Lampoon's Vacation
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Blues Brothers (the Chicago station WGN played it weekly, it seemed)
The Karate Kid
The Empire Strikes Back
The Goonies
Rocky III (Clubber Lang still cracks me up and scares me)
The Breakfast Club
Back to the Future
Teen Wolf
Fletch
Airplane!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 2:26]
Films you watched over and over growing up on 04:31 - Dec 27 with 1152 viewsBrixtonR

Quadrophenia
The Railway Children
The Wizard of OZ
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024