Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities 13:04 - Dec 30 with 1108 viewsI_would

Long

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 13:24 - Dec 30 with 1078 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 13:56 - Dec 30 with 1014 viewsNumber_58

Congratulations. The internet is full of freaks, weirdos, WUMs and publicity-seeking idiots, and you've just managed to go a few places up the list.
For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 14:38 - Dec 30 with 973 viewsI_would

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 13:56 - Dec 30 by Number_58

Congratulations. The internet is full of freaks, weirdos, WUMs and publicity-seeking idiots, and you've just managed to go a few places up the list.

Well I must say the last two matches have been very enjoyable and the starting eleven and subs have been spot on. I'm glad everyone is so enamored with our great leader and I'm expecting plenty of points in the bag by the end of January especially with Long ,at last, being given more chances to shine.

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 15:42 - Dec 30 with 907 viewsericofarabia

And yet despite all of these short comings we have our joint best EPL points total after 16 games ever.
Just imagine how good things are going to be if he gets his sh!t together.
For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:21 - Dec 30 with 854 viewsI_would

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 15:42 - Dec 30 by ericofarabia

And yet despite all of these short comings we have our joint best EPL points total after 16 games ever.
Just imagine how good things are going to be if he gets his sh!t together.

Ralph had 'disagreements' with his former German employers regarding his obstinate insistence on choosing his favourite players instead of the best ones available. This led to his having to leave. It seems like Ralph is, dangerously and arrogantly, using Saints to make a point to his former employers.
Long shouldn't be near the team. He shouldn't have got a contract extension, £6m wasted. Armstrong, although productive half a doz games ago, has problems passing a ball without a hospital orderly present. Ralph's persistance in having two MF, both defensive and constantly passing the ball around the back, has resulted in Ingsy, Walcott and Adams looking frustrated by a total lack of service. Let's hope Ralph puts his pride away and plays the best players available and makes decent subs before we slide down to 14th again. But, then again, what do I know?

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:31 - Dec 30 with 841 viewsInsideOut

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:21 - Dec 30 by I_would

Ralph had 'disagreements' with his former German employers regarding his obstinate insistence on choosing his favourite players instead of the best ones available. This led to his having to leave. It seems like Ralph is, dangerously and arrogantly, using Saints to make a point to his former employers.
Long shouldn't be near the team. He shouldn't have got a contract extension, £6m wasted. Armstrong, although productive half a doz games ago, has problems passing a ball without a hospital orderly present. Ralph's persistance in having two MF, both defensive and constantly passing the ball around the back, has resulted in Ingsy, Walcott and Adams looking frustrated by a total lack of service. Let's hope Ralph puts his pride away and plays the best players available and makes decent subs before we slide down to 14th again. But, then again, what do I know?

Did you know that we are all in such awe of your wisdom that a decision was made to name this site www.fansnetwork in your honour Worzel Wànker Would
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 16:39]

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:32 - Dec 30 with 839 viewsTripleNiemi

I_Would............please meet Pompey22. Perhaps you two could now go and set up your own AFCPompey forum?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2020 16:34]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:33 - Dec 30 with 834 viewsKennington

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:21 - Dec 30 by I_would

Are you bored because all your games are off this Christmas? Your Prowse shtick doesn’t work anymore as even you see he’s up there as one of England’s best midfielders so now it’s have a go at Long. An easy target but I guarantee he’d score plenty if he was playing in the semi pro league that your team play in.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 17:51 - Dec 30 with 721 views1885_SFC

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 16:33 - Dec 30 by Kennington

Are you bored because all your games are off this Christmas? Your Prowse shtick doesn’t work anymore as even you see he’s up there as one of England’s best midfielders so now it’s have a go at Long. An easy target but I guarantee he’d score plenty if he was playing in the semi pro league that your team play in.

Now that the government have said primary schools are remaining closed for the time being - we can expect plenty more insightful posts from the forum's tactics & management guru!

Old School is Cool

For all those fans who had no doubts whatsoever about Hassenhuttle's abilitities on 18:57 - Dec 30 with 678 viewsBerber

Haha, what utter b*llocks, as if anyone with half a wit would say that RH favours Long. Are you getting any help with your personality defects?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024