Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees 09:52 - Dec 31 with 1059 viewsChesham_Saint

I don’t know if Nick is planning to announce any end of year awards this New Year’s Eve, but I thought I’d get the ball rolling anyway for the UI “family”.

So:

Rookie of the Year: Berber - a recent entrant, but with some carefully crafted posts. Thought provoking, but as yet not too contentious.

Obessive of the Year: two big contenders here:
I Would: for his sterling work in continually being negative about JWP and;
Porirot: for his obsession with MLT’s obsession with making daft tweets.

However, in my humble view neither of these worthy candidates come anywhere near the onanistic obsessiveness of.....Skate 130 who has to be THE hot favourite. A hands down, copper-plated complete and utter gimp bed-sit dweller of the highest (cut and paste) order.

Tycoon with a Social Conscience: Saint 22 who, despite running a world wide BUSINESS empire still finds the time to log in from his private jet to remind us all what a tvvat Bojo is and how Sir Keir of the Starmer would be doing everything right.

Lastly (and to show 130 how to actually represent a team properly on another club’s board) I suggest for Opposition Fan of the Year:

Blue: his unwavering, but usually polite interweaving of all things Citeh into Saints matters is at times a joy to behold.
Solent Toffee: as well as his devotion to the lesser hated team on Merseyside, his input on social matters in Southampton is always constructive.

Anyone bothered/got any more nominations?

[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 10:44]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 10:16 - Dec 31 with 1032 viewsSaintNick

I of course like any good father figure love you all at the same level, but these are good nominations, how about best avatar(are they still called that)

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 987 viewsSadoldgit

All very worthy contenders Chesham. Although he is no longer with us, I would like to nominate This Charming Man for the Donald Trump Services to Narcism Award. Good to see he is still trying to fight the ITK war on the SaintsWeb forum.
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 981 viewsVagina_Dentata

I’m hearing that I’ve been nominated for the award for Best Teacher/Work-shy-freeloader.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 980 viewsChesham_Saint

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 11:09 - Dec 31 by Sadoldgit

All very worthy contenders Chesham. Although he is no longer with us, I would like to nominate This Charming Man for the Donald Trump Services to Narcism Award. Good to see he is still trying to fight the ITK war on the SaintsWeb forum.

Hmm, good one Sogs, but I imagined him featuring in the ‘posters we have lost this year’ video montage at the end of the ceremony, you know, like the Oscars?

In ant event I’m thinking TCM (and of course, ITYS) would be a favourite for any ‘least self-aware’ award?

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 967 viewsKennington

The AIDS Victim trophy for forum moderating- Nick

Don’t think there was much competition this year.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 13:12 - Dec 31 with 919 viewskingslandstand1

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 10:16 - Dec 31 by SaintNick

I of course like any good father figure love you all at the same level, but these are good nominations, how about best avatar(are they still called that)

Surely any picture of Ted Bates at SMS has to be worthy of that accolade??
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 13:31 - Dec 31 with 888 viewsBazza

I particularly like the Berber and Solent toffee nominees. Both add fresh insights and Solent stops us getting too carried away with our Saints-centred love-ins.
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 14:46 - Dec 31 with 843 viewsTripleNiemi

I personally feel that one or two nominees here could 'mop up' (excuse the pun) on the awards front that surely must include both 'dribbler' and 'bedwetter' of the year, along with the most prolific 'predictor' of the year for saying how saints will lose this and that games.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 15:04 - Dec 31 with 828 viewsChesham_Saint

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 14:46 - Dec 31 by TripleNiemi

I personally feel that one or two nominees here could 'mop up' (excuse the pun) on the awards front that surely must include both 'dribbler' and 'bedwetter' of the year, along with the most prolific 'predictor' of the year for saying how saints will lose this and that games.

The Nominations Committee needs specifics, Trips. Come on, name names!

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 15:06 - Dec 31 with 827 viewsBerber

That would be the first footy award I have won since The Thompson Cup U15s, played at the old Guildford City ground. I don't count the 5 a side knockout cup at uni.
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 15:15 - Dec 31 with 818 viewsChesham_Saint

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 15:06 - Dec 31 by Berber

That would be the first footy award I have won since The Thompson Cup U15s, played at the old Guildford City ground. I don't count the 5 a side knockout cup at uni.

You’d better have a cracking virtual acceptance speech ready Berbs. I find being as rude as you can usually works wonders.....

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 17:27 - Dec 31 with 751 viewsDorsetIan

I would like to think that an award could be found for TUI living legend ASIS.

My nomination for the ‚CAPS Anti-EU Corruption‘ award.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 17:43 - Dec 31 with 734 viewsChesham_Saint

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 17:27 - Dec 31 by DorsetIan

I would like to think that an award could be found for TUI living legend ASIS.

My nomination for the ‚CAPS Anti-EU Corruption‘ award.

I’m SORRY Dors, YOU’LL have to SPEAK UP as I CAN’T QUITE, hear you... On SECOND THOUGHTS, that’s a GOOD NOMINATION!

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 724 viewssolent_toffee

Thank you very much for the nomination. I would like to thank Nick for his continuing support for that other shower, especially his love in for that Jeffrey Dahmer headcase they’ve got managing the cult .

Patience of a Saint has to go to Nick, that shower aside, he does a brilliant job to monitor this rabble and the board has been much more enjoyable recently, probably down to Saints being a decent team too!

Have a good evening Saints and look forward to battling it out for that elusive 8th place in 2021.
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 18:36 - Dec 31 with 704 viewsIngskneeslide

UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 17:59 - Dec 31 by solent_toffee

Thank you very much for the nomination. I would like to thank Nick for his continuing support for that other shower, especially his love in for that Jeffrey Dahmer headcase they’ve got managing the cult .

Patience of a Saint has to go to Nick, that shower aside, he does a brilliant job to monitor this rabble and the board has been much more enjoyable recently, probably down to Saints being a decent team too!

Have a good evening Saints and look forward to battling it out for that elusive 8th place in 2021.

“Jeffrey Dahmer head case” - fantastic work 👌 Borrowing that one!
UI End of the Year Awards: Nominees on 00:24 - Jan 1 with 595 viewsChesham_Saint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024