Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been our best player so far this season 10:50 - Dec 31 with 610 viewsElijahK

Who has been our best player so far this season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who has been our best player so far this season on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 589 viewsBicester_North

Before the Arsenal match it would’ve been harder to choose, after this dip in form and Vestergaard (who I would’ve picked) missing the last few, I’d say KWP been the most consistently good.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Who has been our best player so far this season on 11:17 - Dec 31 with 583 viewsSadoldgit

I went for KWP too although there are many worthy contenders this season, which makes a pleasant change.
Who has been our best player so far this season on 11:23 - Dec 31 with 581 viewsChesham_Saint

An award for the most improved player would tease out a different result I suspect. JV being the clear favourite?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Who has been our best player so far this season on 12:01 - Dec 31 with 542 viewsSadoldgit

Who has been our best player so far this season on 11:23 - Dec 31 by Chesham_Saint

An award for the most improved player would tease out a different result I suspect. JV being the clear favourite?

Couldn’t agree more, Jannik has been a revelation this season. I think we were all hoping that Leicester would take him off our hands last season but you can see why they wanted him now. One of the first names on the team sheet and so instrumental in the way Ralph wants us to play.
Who has been our best player so far this season on 13:07 - Dec 31 with 515 viewskingslandstand1

Who has been our best player so far this season on 11:23 - Dec 31 by Chesham_Saint

Was thinking that before I'd even opened the poll or read your post and had only read the thread title

I was def one that would openly criticise him last season as soon as I'd seen his name on the starting line up, but although the odd error that get's highlighted (as they do for defenders and keepers), but he has been a mainstay generally at the back
Who has been our best player so far this season on 13:33 - Dec 31 with 493 viewsA1079

Jannik is certainly one of the most improved. For consistency I would probably throw Romeu into the ring.
Who has been our best player so far this season on 14:29 - Dec 31 with 466 viewsI_would

JWP by a mile, or in his case 25 miles.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Who has been our best player so far this season on 15:18 - Dec 31 with 450 viewsMessysaints

hard this year with 4 players all being great consistency wise, But JWP just edges it for me, Huge shout outs to Rom, Vest, and KWP, all been great too

Vest most improved player.. wow, Just wow.

Still a long way to go though so opinions can change
Login to get fewer ads

Who has been our best player so far this season on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 409 viewsBerber

Very tight between 4 players, but JV for me. I was a big enthusiast when he joined, and he has fought his way through some shabby form into a good patch. I don't think he'll ever reach VVD standards, but is now a stand out CB in the PL, no mean feat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024