Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup game off. 14:12 - Jan 6 with 1364 viewsSonicBoom

Not that any of us had any plans to go but anyway.....
Cup game off. on 14:17 - Jan 6 with 1341 viewsdirk_doone

At least it's Shrewsbury players with coronavirus, not ours, although if the match had gone ahead, I expect quite a few of ours would have caught it.

A few of our rivals, like Spurs and Chelsea, facing lower league oppostion, could get hit by it. It doesn't always show up in tests straight away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9118571/Southamptons-FA-Cup wsbury-plunged-doubt.html

[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 14:29]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cup game off. on 14:52 - Jan 6 with 1262 viewskingslandstand1

If you can take a positive from that then is that we get a bye to 4th round don't we as FA have said teams must play or forfeit the tie
Cup game off. on 14:56 - Jan 6 with 1252 viewsdirk_doone

Cup game off. on 14:52 - Jan 6 by kingslandstand1

If you can take a positive from that then is that we get a bye to 4th round don't we as FA have said teams must play or forfeit the tie

If we get the luck of the draw in the next couple of rounds, we could be on our way to Wembley, without having to kick a ball.

In many ways, coronavirus is turning football into a bit of a lottery. It could also be a key determining factor in the league as teams least affected by it will be at an advantage.

But, I can't find any official statement that the match is definitely off yet, although it seems very likely that it will be.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 14:58]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cup game off. on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 1164 views1885_SFC

Shame. I was looking forward to Ralph fielding several of our youngsters in the starting line up.

Old School is Cool

Cup game off. on 21:03 - Jan 6 with 973 viewsJaySaint

is it definitely off then?

Do we get a pass to the next round, given the circumstances?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Cup game off. on 21:08 - Jan 6 with 961 viewsSaintsforeverj

Cup game off. on 21:03 - Jan 6 by JaySaint

is it definitely off then?

Do we get a pass to the next round, given the circumstances?

Not sure but I think if they call it off, we get a buy to the next round as there are no replays or rescheduled dates allowed. Not 100 % sure though.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024