Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams 14:45 - Jan 6 with 1424 views1teeminants

https://lastwordonsports.com/football/2021/01/06/southampton-brandon-williams/

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams on 17:49 - Jan 6 with 1305 viewsBicester_North

Can’t see many teams keen to let players out on loan this month unless they have a lot of cover.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams on 22:21 - Jan 6 with 1152 viewspjt50

Presumably this would only have made sense if Bertrand is on his way in the summer & we're prepared to drop him in the remaining games. Otherwise Williams wouldn't get any more game time here than he would at Man U.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams on 11:46 - Jan 7 with 1016 viewsSonicBoom

I think it would be good to have competition for Bertrands place.
He's been great for us but at the moment he's in cruise control with no viable alternative.
United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams on 13:42 - Jan 7 with 971 views1teeminants

United reject Saints loan offer for Brandon Williams on 11:46 - Jan 7 by SonicBoom

I think it would be good to have competition for Bertrands place.
He's been great for us but at the moment he's in cruise control with no viable alternative.

I guess Ralph doesn’t think Vokins is ready which is a shame because he had some decent reports not long back. Of course the whole article could be complete nonsense but Ive seen a few clips of it now.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024