Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game ! 11:35 - Jan 11 with 1046 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53880/sky-sports-accused

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 13:51 - Jan 11 with 911 viewsRon11

Thiago being sent off would have been the icing on the cake....
Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 15:43 - Jan 11 with 828 viewsWints76

I didn't see it as I don't ever watch any build up to any games for exactly this reason. They are broadcasting to the masses, not connoisseurs such as ourselves. However, I hadn't realised that Liverpool sing about Alcantara to that tune. That is bloody catchy!

Also, I don't include the match going Liverpool, United, City or whoever fans in any abuse I may aim at fans of those clubs. The match going ones I have met have nearly always been totally sound lads who are just like any of us, looking for a day out away from jobs, families, life pressures etc. Maybe not Spurs fans, they do seem cocks to be fair.
Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 17:17 - Jan 11 with 761 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 15:43 - Jan 11 by Wints76

I didn't see it as I don't ever watch any build up to any games for exactly this reason. They are broadcasting to the masses, not connoisseurs such as ourselves. However, I hadn't realised that Liverpool sing about Alcantara to that tune. That is bloody catchy!

Also, I don't include the match going Liverpool, United, City or whoever fans in any abuse I may aim at fans of those clubs. The match going ones I have met have nearly always been totally sound lads who are just like any of us, looking for a day out away from jobs, families, life pressures etc. Maybe not Spurs fans, they do seem cocks to be fair.

Sorry but the match going Liverpool fans who get in the home end in most grounds and even in the away end, throw flairs, and cause trouble every time they come to St Mary's.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:50 - Jan 11 with 675 viewsSaintNick

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 17:17 - Jan 11 by Saintsforeverj

Sorry but the match going Liverpool fans who get in the home end in most grounds and even in the away end, throw flairs, and cause trouble every time they come to St Mary's.

Actually what he means is the match going fans who follow their team week in week out, not some scroat who lives in Hampshire and sneaks a ticket in the home end for his only game of the season and makes a big song and dance about it.

Of course there will be the odd one or two from any club who cause a bit of trouble, but Liverpool & Manchester United have a hard core who live local to the ground and get slagged off because of the actions of a minority

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:54 - Jan 11 with 672 viewsBicester_North

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:50 - Jan 11 by SaintNick

Actually what he means is the match going fans who follow their team week in week out, not some scroat who lives in Hampshire and sneaks a ticket in the home end for his only game of the season and makes a big song and dance about it.

Of course there will be the odd one or two from any club who cause a bit of trouble, but Liverpool & Manchester United have a hard core who live local to the ground and get slagged off because of the actions of a minority

Actions of a majority you mean

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:56 - Jan 11 with 669 viewsSaintNick

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:54 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

Actions of a majority you mean

Lets get real about this, if 2,000 of the 3,000 in the away section were misbehaving major disorder would be taking place.

No one moaned about the flares at Fratton Park when we won there 4-0

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:02 - Jan 11 with 666 viewsBicester_North

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:56 - Jan 11 by SaintNick

Lets get real about this, if 2,000 of the 3,000 in the away section were misbehaving major disorder would be taking place.

No one moaned about the flares at Fratton Park when we won there 4-0

No, the majority of Man U and Liverpool fans live nowhere near the grounds, and are knob heads
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 23:02]

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:06 - Jan 11 with 649 viewsSaintNick

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:02 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

No, the majority of Man U and Liverpool fans live nowhere near the grounds, and are knob heads
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 23:02]

You are right there, they both have more fans living abroad than most Premier League clubs have altogether, but the vast majority of these are lucky to see a game ever

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:12 - Jan 11 with 643 viewsBicester_North

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:06 - Jan 11 by SaintNick

You are right there, they both have more fans living abroad than most Premier League clubs have altogether, but the vast majority of these are lucky to see a game ever

The ones that seem to have the largest element of idiots in their hardcore support always seem to be Spurs.
What is it about that club that attracts so many bloated
face obnoxious gits?

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:26 - Jan 11 with 626 viewsSaintNick

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:12 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

The ones that seem to have the largest element of idiots in their hardcore support always seem to be Spurs.
What is it about that club that attracts so many bloated
face obnoxious gits?

Spurs are a club tat these days has no real heartland for their support near the ground, Arsenal & Chelsea are a little bit the same, they draw support from the home counties and it is spread out

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:37 - Jan 11 with 614 viewsChesham_Saint

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:26 - Jan 11 by SaintNick

Spurs are a club tat these days has no real heartland for their support near the ground, Arsenal & Chelsea are a little bit the same, they draw support from the home counties and it is spread out

This post has been edited by an administrator

I agree. There a lot of support for Spurs in Mid/South Essex (although West Ham are most people’s choice). Spurs even had a shop in Chelmsford for a while, FFS. That’s a bit like the skates opening one in Winchester...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:47 - Jan 11 with 602 viewsBicester_North

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:37 - Jan 11 by Chesham_Saint

I agree. There a lot of support for Spurs in Mid/South Essex (although West Ham are most people’s choice). Spurs even had a shop in Chelmsford for a while, FFS. That’s a bit like the skates opening one in Winchester...

Hoddesdon, Harlow, Hatfield, Hemel, Harpenden, Hitchin , Hertford

The hotbed of Hotspur helmets

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:52 - Jan 11 with 596 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 22:50 - Jan 11 by SaintNick

Who were the ones throwing flairs at the coaches in the champions league? I bet some were scouse. Doesn't mean they all do it, but that didn't happen at Man City. It wasn't a good look. But you're right, the scroats from Hampshire and elsewhere are annoying too but they just add to the dislike.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 0:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 08:13 - Jan 12 with 498 viewsTripleNiemi

Sky Sports Accused Of Being Liverpool FC's Tv Channel Ahead Of Southampton Game on 23:37 - Jan 11 by Chesham_Saint

Well, being that any player from Winchester, Watford or Wimbledon would qualify in 130's eyes as a 'homegrown' talent if they ever played for Pompey this makes sense.....
[Post edited 12 Jan 2021 8:13]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024