Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings Tests Positive 14:39 - Jan 14 with 1878 viewsallsaint

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/19011594.hasenhuttl-confirms-danny-ings-tested

Out for Saturday then.

The meat’s the same, the gravy’s different

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 14:55 - Jan 14 with 1833 viewskingslandstand1

Let's just hope Che is back and fit then
Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:07 - Jan 14 with 1823 viewsTimSaint

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 14:55 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

Let's just hope Che is back and fit then

I think Adams was only left out of the Liverpool game as a precautionary measure, due to the possible concussion he got from being kicked in the head during the WHU game.

Hopefully Ings only has it mildly, is back soon and hasn't passed it on to anyone else in our team.

TimSaint

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:25 - Jan 14 with 1794 viewssolent_toffee

I think the next few weeks are going to be silly if they don’t have a break with football for a few weeks. I appreciate that certain teams don’t want that, ironically those in the CL with the big squads. But it’s not going to be a fair competition if teams are having big players ruled out.
Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 1773 viewsTimSaint

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:25 - Jan 14 by solent_toffee

I think the next few weeks are going to be silly if they don’t have a break with football for a few weeks. I appreciate that certain teams don’t want that, ironically those in the CL with the big squads. But it’s not going to be a fair competition if teams are having big players ruled out.

Those teams in the CL or EL (with the big squads) obviously want to play their games whenever possible, because if they don't, they know that further down the line when the European competitions resume, they will have fixture pile ups. I think that is what Mourinho was trying to say about the Spurs v Fulham game being scheduled at 60 hours notice, but he obviously said it in a way that was derogatory to Fulham and rather funnily it came back to bite him.

We could certainly do with a break at the moment. It looks like we will be without McCarthy, Vest, Redmond, Djenepo, Ings, Tella and Obafemi for the next few games, or more. Only 2 of those are from Covid, so would it be unfair on other teams to introduce a break, if they could field a team - especially if they will have fixture pile ups in the coming months ?

For some, football is the only thing that is keeping them going through these lockdowns. Does that mean that Dyche is right ? Players should get the vaccine, so that they can not only continue to play and entertain, but the money that Prem Clubs spend every week on testing could then be donated to the NHS.

TimSaint

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 1726 viewskernow

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:48 - Jan 14 by TimSaint

Those teams in the CL or EL (with the big squads) obviously want to play their games whenever possible, because if they don't, they know that further down the line when the European competitions resume, they will have fixture pile ups. I think that is what Mourinho was trying to say about the Spurs v Fulham game being scheduled at 60 hours notice, but he obviously said it in a way that was derogatory to Fulham and rather funnily it came back to bite him.

We could certainly do with a break at the moment. It looks like we will be without McCarthy, Vest, Redmond, Djenepo, Ings, Tella and Obafemi for the next few games, or more. Only 2 of those are from Covid, so would it be unfair on other teams to introduce a break, if they could field a team - especially if they will have fixture pile ups in the coming months ?

For some, football is the only thing that is keeping them going through these lockdowns. Does that mean that Dyche is right ? Players should get the vaccine, so that they can not only continue to play and entertain, but the money that Prem Clubs spend every week on testing could then be donated to the NHS.

Sean Dyche makes a good point.
Hoping Danny Ings makes a full recovery.
Unlucky Saints.
Danny Ings Tests Positive on 16:35 - Jan 14 with 1723 views1885_SFC

I reckon we'll still be good enough for the draw - Ings or no Ings.

Old School is Cool

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 17:23 - Jan 14 with 1673 viewsA1079

We've always got Salisu waiting in the wings (somewhere, no one knows quite where!)
Danny Ings Tests Positive on 17:53 - Jan 14 with 1633 viewsVagina_Dentata

Has this new rule about no celebrating snuck in? I’ve just seen a few tweets about it. If you’re banning some specific forms of contact on a contact sport, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a full on break/pause soon.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 19:57 - Jan 14 with 1525 viewsdirk_doone

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 17:53 - Jan 14 by Vagina_Dentata

Has this new rule about no celebrating snuck in? I’ve just seen a few tweets about it. If you’re banning some specific forms of contact on a contact sport, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a full on break/pause soon.

How much each club is affected by coronavirus cases is clearly going to be a factor in determining results this season both in the league and cup. Some teams will be lucky; others won't.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 20:41]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 23:03 - Jan 14 with 1398 viewsericofarabia

Danny Ings Tests Positive on 15:48 - Jan 14 by TimSaint

......."For some, football is the only thing that is keeping them going through these lockdowns. Does that mean that Dyche is right ? Players should get the vaccine, so that they can not only continue to play and entertain, but the money that Prem Clubs spend every week on testing could then be donated to the NHS".

I don't want to go full on MLT, but FFS when will people realise that the vaccines available at the moment won't stop you from catching or passing on the virus, but reduce the severity of the illness once you have it. It is somewhat pointless fit young people having the vaccine. Testing is only as good as the day you had the test, you could contract the virus the next day, as it seems Danny Ings did, and probably had it when he played v Liverpool but displaying no symptons. Luckily it seems nobody else has been affected.
Danny Ings Tests Positive on 06:08 - Jan 15 with 1324 viewskernow

How are you ericofarabia?
No ill after effects hopefully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024