Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Dealt Big Blow For Trip To Leicester With Danny Ings Testing Positive 14:55 - Jan 14 with 472 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53906/southampton-dealt-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Dealt Big Blow For Trip To Leicester With Danny Ings Testing Positiv on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 444 viewspjt50

According to Ralph he could be back in training tomorrow so could be fit for Shrewsbury. Unlikely that we'd risk him, though. I suppose he could even make the bench on Sat.

No Tella either so interesting to see the lineup. Starting place for N'Lundulu, Valery? JWP as a no. 10 & both Romeu & Diallo?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 15:24]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Southampton Dealt Big Blow For Trip To Leicester With Danny Ings Testing Positiv on 17:08 - Jan 14 with 343 viewssaint22

Southampton Dealt Big Blow For Trip To Leicester With Danny Ings Testing Positiv on 15:22 - Jan 14 by pjt50

According to Ralph he could be back in training tomorrow so could be fit for Shrewsbury. Unlikely that we'd risk him, though. I suppose he could even make the bench on Sat.

No Tella either so interesting to see the lineup. Starting place for N'Lundulu, Valery? JWP as a no. 10 & both Romeu & Diallo?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2021 15:24]

Threadbare is the word, not what we need against Leicester
Shame Salisu can't play again, wasn't he meant to be pacy, would be handy against Vardy
Djenepo and Redmond to hammies....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024