Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Differing opinions about Swansea City 11:55 - Feb 1 with 1359 viewsBadlands

are not allowed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 1324 viewsonehunglow

Oh Yes they are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:11 - Feb 1 with 1314 viewsKeithHaynes

Yes, indeed they are.
Crack on.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:26 - Feb 1 with 1285 viewsswancity

They are

Especially balanced sensible ones

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 1271 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yes they are, most definitely, just an agenda stands out like a sore thumb.
Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:49 - Feb 1 with 1240 viewsAndyCole

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:26 - Feb 1 by swancity

They are

Yeah, but no but

If we all had middling, balanced perspectives the forum would be a turgid place, like elsewhere.

Positive and negative perspectives engender debate and dialogue. So long as the common thread is the wellbeing of our Club.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:07 - Feb 1 with 1216 viewsonehunglow

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:49 - Feb 1 by AndyCole

Yeah, but no but

If we all had middling, balanced perspectives the forum would be a turgid place, like elsewhere.

Positive and negative perspectives engender debate and dialogue. So long as the common thread is the wellbeing of our Club.

Absolutely.

Agenda is almost an ubiquitous mantra as positive or negative .Lord help us.

If it don't agree then accept it and move the feck on and please leave this site alone for us to coat tail and daisy chain each other. We are quite happy to have a debate without abuse.

Ars Longa Vita Brevis
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 13:08]

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:18 - Feb 1 with 1200 viewsFireboy2

Unless you are a renegade from the 'other site' hell bent on causing destruction 🤔
Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewsbritferry

Badlands - have you seen DwightYorkeSuperstar posts?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1154 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:32 - Feb 1 by britferry

Badlands - have you seen DwightYorkeSuperstar posts?

He posted something positive about our fourth goal against Nottingham Forest.

I had to go for a lie down after that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:56 - Feb 1 with 1128 viewsonehunglow

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:43 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

You need more Vitamin D.

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 1077 viewsraynor94

Frightened to have a different opinion to you, in case you pm me again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 1022 viewsonehunglow

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 13:43 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Joe.
He's a good read.
Imagine everyone posting the same .

Lie down and imagine that.

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 1012 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:30 - Feb 1 by onehunglow

Joe.
He's a good read.
Imagine everyone posting the same .

Lie down and imagine that.

I don’t need to lie down to realise that he often makes good points. My issue is the fact, and it is a fact that 99.9% of his posts are critical of Swansea City or one of its employees. I’m afraid I don’t consider people like that supporters of our football club because they don’t support anything to do with the club. They just criticise and criticise and criticise. Even if some of that criticism is fair it is the constant one sided nature of the comments that tells us something about them. How can so called supporters not take pleasure in our good results and performances and have nothing to say about them but always have plenty to say about our bad days?

I feel sorry for people who can’t enjoy the good times supporting a successful team. God knows, we have plenty of miserable times as football supporters to endure.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 996 viewsonehunglow

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:42 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

I don’t need to lie down to realise that he often makes good points. My issue is the fact, and it is a fact that 99.9% of his posts are critical of Swansea City or one of its employees. I’m afraid I don’t consider people like that supporters of our football club because they don’t support anything to do with the club. They just criticise and criticise and criticise. Even if some of that criticism is fair it is the constant one sided nature of the comments that tells us something about them. How can so called supporters not take pleasure in our good results and performances and have nothing to say about them but always have plenty to say about our bad days?

I feel sorry for people who can’t enjoy the good times supporting a successful team. God knows, we have plenty of miserable times as football supporters to endure.

Joe.Me ol mucker.
Because people ,like my humble self,post stuff that criticises ,it doesn t mean we do not take pleasaure in things like wins-you're gonna have to trust me here ,but even at my age and after 60+ yrs as a fan ,it is all about winning .Win and my day is happy ,lose and it's shyte.Ask my missus.

All fans are the same. The ones that are sanguine about poor performances or under achievement are LYING. They simply do not post as such. Their posts are abject drivel tating stuff that is good to read but disingenuous at heart.

As for lie down,you didnt and neither did I.They were ,as is most on here,expressions

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 22:46 - Feb 1 with 886 viewsTreforys_Jack

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 16:42 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Nicely worded. Far more tact than I possess.
Differing opinions about Swansea City on 11:06 - Feb 2 with 774 viewsonehunglow

Differing opinions about Swansea City on 12:26 - Feb 1 by swancity

They are

Who decides if they are balanced.?You? The Committee? Just who.

Nobody has to justify anything to you ,me or anyone .

Arrogance in abundance

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024