Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain Tom pegs it. 17:37 - Feb 2 with 1129 viewskentsouthampton

RIP old fella.
Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:12 - Feb 2 with 1099 viewsSadoldgit

What a legend! RIP Sir Tom.
Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:27 - Feb 2 with 1066 views1885_SFC

"Old soldiers never die, they simply fade away".

RIP Captain Tom

Old School is Cool

Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:48 - Feb 2 with 1050 viewsBridders2

A true hero. That generation didn't complain they just got on with it.
Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 1042 viewsBLEEDRED

A hero, but do wonder how his family were able to spend hours at his bed side when the Covid wards / hospitals are closed to visitors
Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:57 - Feb 2 with 1037 viewsSaintsforeverj

Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:53 - Feb 2 by BLEEDRED

A hero, but do wonder how his family were able to spend hours at his bed side when the Covid wards / hospitals are closed to visitors

They arn't closed to visitors, when a family member is terminal as far as I'm aware. He was a hero. It does make you wonder how he caught the virus though as surely at 100 years old he was isolating. Maybe at 100, he didn't care if he got it, which would be understandable or maybe people got too close him.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Captain Tom pegs it. on 19:28 - Feb 2 with 1003 viewsBLEEDRED

Captain Tom pegs it. on 18:57 - Feb 2 by Saintsforeverj

They arn't closed to visitors, when a family member is terminal as far as I'm aware. He was a hero. It does make you wonder how he caught the virus though as surely at 100 years old he was isolating. Maybe at 100, he didn't care if he got it, which would be understandable or maybe people got too close him.

I can only comment about personnel experience, my own father pasted away from Covid-19 and no one was allowed to see him. An aunt also died alone, plus many others have said their loved ones died alone. May-be it has changed recently if so about time
Captain Tom pegs it. on 19:53 - Feb 2 with 973 viewsSaintsforeverj

Captain Tom pegs it. on 19:28 - Feb 2 by BLEEDRED

I can only comment about personnel experience, my own father pasted away from Covid-19 and no one was allowed to see him. An aunt also died alone, plus many others have said their loved ones died alone. May-be it has changed recently if so about time

Sorry to hear about your dad and aunt. To be honest, I was talking about those with terminal illnesses being allowed to see their family, as opposed to those who have coronavirus. I suppose visiting someone with the virus risks transmission. But as you say, I wonder why they allowed family members to visit sir Tom unless the rules have changed.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024