Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. 08:25 - Feb 4 with 1337 viewsBison

The whole squad should get themselves down to the COVID wards at Southampton General without masks. We get the lot of them testing positive surely they will have to postpone a few games.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 08:46 - Feb 4 with 1306 viewsSalisburySaint

I've been thinking along the same lines

Villa seemed to be able to prolong there spell suffering from COVID so that they returned rested and fully recovered with a full squad available

I make it we currently have 9 players missing from our squadt hrough injury, plus unless Bednarek's appeal is successful the 2 suspended for Saturdays game

Injured

Vestergaard
KWP
Salusu
Tella
Smallbone
Diallo
Romeo
Walcott
Obafemi
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 11:02]
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 1239 viewssolent_toffee

According to Fareham’s crack investigative journalist, there’s no such thing as COVID at the general.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19062636.woman-took-covid-19-hoax-photos-banned
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:35 - Feb 4 with 1237 viewsNumber_58

I was wondering at what point clubs can realistically ask the Premier League if a game can be postponed due to a crazy amount of injuries. I guess the reply might be "well why did you loan out three players when you already had nine injured?"
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:42 - Feb 4 with 1226 viewsRon11

Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:35 - Feb 4 by Number_58

I was wondering at what point clubs can realistically ask the Premier League if a game can be postponed due to a crazy amount of injuries. I guess the reply might be "well why did you loan out three players when you already had nine injured?"

Sadly, a very valid point.
I questioned the Vokins loan on here and was rebuked for having the temerity to say it.
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:47 - Feb 4 with 1221 viewsNewdawn2014

Kate Adie will not feel threatened I dont think, stay at home and sort out those dreadful roots dear.
Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 14:09 - Feb 4 with 1123 views1885_SFC

Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 10:35 - Feb 4 by Number_58

I was hoping Rishi Sunak would be in the Minister for Sports' office this morning - asking him for a 3-week break to Premier League football on the grounds of...erm... any excuse he can think of really!

Old School is Cool

Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 17:00 - Feb 4 with 1075 viewskingslandstand1

Our best chance of getting through this spell of injuries and suspensions. on 14:09 - Feb 4 by 1885_SFC

I was hoping Rishi Sunak would be in the Minister for Sports' office this morning - asking him for a 3-week break to Premier League football on the grounds of...erm... any excuse he can think of really!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024