Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... 17:27 - Feb 4 with 1220 views1885_SFC

shock horror. Muscle injury apparently. Arguably our best player the other night.

KWP, Romeu and Vestergaard are nearing fitness although Saturday might be a bit too soon. All three are back in full training.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/southampton-injury-n

Old School is Cool

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 17:30 - Feb 4 with 1219 viewsDorsetIan

He's our most directly forward thinking midfielder.

Good that we have Minamino now to replace him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 18:23 - Feb 4 with 1118 viewssaint22

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 17:30 - Feb 4 by DorsetIan

He's our most directly forward thinking midfielder.

Good that we have Minamino now to replace him.

very annoying as he has been consistently good

AM
RB
JS/JV??
JB
KWP??
MINA
Romeu
JWP
NR
CA
DI
Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 18:55 - Feb 4 with 1094 viewsBerber

It is muscle injuries that the club are not able to treat properly due to Covid restrictions too. He is a miss, not without faults, but brings energy and drive to the midfield.
Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 09:05 - Feb 5 with 943 viewsRon11

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 18:55 - Feb 4 by Berber

It is muscle injuries that the club are not able to treat properly due to Covid restrictions too. He is a miss, not without faults, but brings energy and drive to the midfield.

I'd like to see him up front, especially if Ings sulks off.
Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 11:47 - Feb 5 with 882 viewsTimSaint

Another big loss to add to the ever increasing list.

I hope Minamino is up to speed and ready to take his place on Saturday, because I would hate to think Djenepo on current form, would start in front of him.

TimSaint

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 17:14 - Feb 5 with 808 viewsBerber

Stuart Armstrong out of Newcastle game with an injury... on 11:47 - Feb 5 by TimSaint

Another big loss to add to the ever increasing list.

I hope Minamino is up to speed and ready to take his place on Saturday, because I would hate to think Djenepo on current form, would start in front of him.

I think there will be a lot of agreement about this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024