Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... 18:52 - Mar 3 with 2226 viewssolent_toffee

Possibility of creating 25k jobs, great news if it comes off.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19132445.hampshire-get-freeport-create-25-000-j

What else do YOU want Rishi to box off for his old muckers in Southampton (unrealistic football stuff off the table, obviously).

Sorting out Mayflower Park with some bars, maybe a music venue, would be good. Sort it Rushi.
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 19:07 - Mar 3 with 2204 viewsbarry_sanchez

Does a freeport actually benefit the local economy and citizens or big business moving goods of possible dubious enterprise?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 19:37 - Mar 3 with 2159 viewsBicester_North

How about an Ice rink?

And an ambitious plan to rebuild the Dog and Duck/ Thursdays and the Spa Tavern

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 19:38 - Mar 3 with 2154 viewsbarry_sanchez

Used to like Thursdays, easy for a taxi.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 09:21 - Mar 4 with 2022 viewsBerber

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 19:07 - Mar 3 by barry_sanchez

Does a freeport actually benefit the local economy and citizens or big business moving goods of possible dubious enterprise?

I don't know much about freeports, why are they susceptible to "dubious enterprises"? If it is true, how and where can I find evidence? Genuine questions.
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:01 - Mar 4 with 1992 viewsbarry_sanchez

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 09:21 - Mar 4 by Berber

I don't know much about freeports, why are they susceptible to "dubious enterprises"? If it is true, how and where can I find evidence? Genuine questions.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/cmsdata/155721/EPRS_STUD_627114_Money%20launderin

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:23 - Mar 5 with 1848 viewsBerber

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:01 - Mar 4 by barry_sanchez

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/cmsdata/155721/EPRS_STUD_627114_Money%20launderin

Thanks, interesting.
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:06 - Mar 7 with 1654 viewsRon11

We'll be able to drink duty free in Kuti's
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:55 - Mar 7 with 1642 viewssolent_toffee

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:06 - Mar 7 by Ron11

We'll be able to drink duty free in Kuti's

Is Kuti’s still open (not now like). Thought the one on Oxford Street has been closed down for a while. That said it had been going down hill for a long time.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 11:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 10:05 - Mar 8 with 1543 viewsRon11

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 11:55 - Mar 7 by solent_toffee

Is Kuti’s still open (not now like). Thought the one on Oxford Street has been closed down for a while. That said it had been going down hill for a long time.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 11:55]

I didn't know about that one. There was activity at the Wickham Restaurant the other day..
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 04:19 - Mar 9 with 1458 viewskernow

Good to see Rishi has also been rolling out the pork barrel for the deprived and destitute in the economic wasteland of Richmond upon Thames.

He's one of our own.
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 15:43 - Mar 24 with 1317 viewsSadoldgit

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/19/uk-furlough-scheme-pays-out-mill
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 15:45 - Mar 24 with 1312 viewssaint22

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 15:43 - Mar 24 by Sadoldgit

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/19/uk-furlough-scheme-pays-out-mill

of course
good old Tories levelling up the country
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:21 - Mar 24 with 1279 viewsBison

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 15:45 - Mar 24 by saint22

of course
good old Tories levelling up the country

I hope they dont level it up as I dont want to come down to your level

You seriously complaining they got the dosh so they didn't sack all their workers ? Whether they could afford it or not there was no law to say they had to pay their staff if they couldn't operate.

I see you have joined the Guardian Gang now Soggy , be careful my friend you will be laying awake at night worrying about the 7 billion people around the world worse off than you.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:38 - Mar 24 with 1261 viewssaint22

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:21 - Mar 24 by Bison

You seriously complaining they got the dosh so they didn't sack all their workers ? Whether they could afford it or not there was no law to say they had to pay their staff if they couldn't operate.

I see you have joined the Guardian Gang now Soggy , be careful my friend you will be laying awake at night worrying about the 7 billion people around the world worse off than you.

Are you seriously saying that billionaires, saudi oil rich, the owners of Harrods etc should not dip into their millions of pounds to pay workers but use the furlough scheme instead? REALLY?
So a small scale grocer on a high street in bolton needs to use furlough, of course but tax exiled billionaire business owners?
WTF! I recall Posha nd Becks getting grief and even Steve Coogan with people,me saying they could afford it so why only them?
If that's how you see it then the tories work is done and the fabric of this country well and truly rotten
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:51 - Mar 24 with 1247 viewsBazza

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:38 - Mar 24 by saint22

Are you seriously saying that billionaires, saudi oil rich, the owners of Harrods etc should not dip into their millions of pounds to pay workers but use the furlough scheme instead? REALLY?
So a small scale grocer on a high street in bolton needs to use furlough, of course but tax exiled billionaire business owners?
WTF! I recall Posha nd Becks getting grief and even Steve Coogan with people,me saying they could afford it so why only them?
If that's how you see it then the tories work is done and the fabric of this country well and truly rotten

No doubt the Guardian will be using furlough dosh as they keep begging for donations.
Perhaps you left-wingers are dipping into your deep pockets to help them out?
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 12:00 - Mar 25 with 1144 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:21 - Mar 24 by Bison

I do already Bison 😉
Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:27 - Mar 26 with 1009 viewsBison

Rishi sorting Southampton out..... on 16:38 - Mar 24 by saint22

Because the likes of Becks and Paul Calf would be really affected by that much bad publicity whilst a billionaire Sheik wouldn't give a Fek about it and lay everyone off and just re-employ them when the shops re-opened. In the meanwhile you can tell all those non-furloughed employess that at least they made a stand against the rich B'stards.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024