Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Family Rewards Card 09:41 - Mar 10 with 6173 viewsAtThePeake

Any other Dale Family Rewards Card holders on here not received their reward email for the last few months?

Admittedly, I have had some issues with my email client moving things to junk that shouldn't be there, so there's every chance I missed it, but I don't seem to have received an email since November 2nd with my 'monthly reward'.

Had a quick google, and it seems the club have stopped announcing the rewards on the website too. In August, there was a 10% discount in the club shop, there was a free iFollow pass in September for the Portsmouth game, half-price shirt printing in October and 20% off all training wear in November, but I can't find anything else in my emails or on the website since then.

Tangled up in blue.

Dale Family Rewards Card on 09:49 - Mar 10 with 4883 viewsD_Alien

Spot on

I wondered about this myself a short while back, but with everything else going on it got lost as our form went from dodgy, to poor, to abysmal

But as you rightly point out, we've been forgotten in absentia and the club is failing to fulfil its obligations, to add to the litany of failures whilst adverts for non-playing staff proliferate

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale Family Rewards Card on 10:04 - Mar 10 with 4841 viewsAtThePeake

Dale Family Rewards Card on 09:49 - Mar 10 by D_Alien

Spot on

I wondered about this myself a short while back, but with everything else going on it got lost as our form went from dodgy, to poor, to abysmal

But as you rightly point out, we've been forgotten in absentia and the club is failing to fulfil its obligations, to add to the litany of failures whilst adverts for non-playing staff proliferate

It's not the biggest deal in the world as I didn't take up the club shop or shirt-printing offers anyway, but especially given that we haven't been able to take advantage of discounted iFollow passes and match tickets as originally promised it does feel like yet another example of the club failing it's supporters.

Tangled up in blue.

Dale Family Rewards Card on 10:35 - Mar 10 with 4772 viewsDaleiLama

"monthly reward" and "dale free iFollow pass" ........... is that not an oxymoron?

Asking for a friend

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 10:59 - Mar 10 with 4725 viewsDalenet

Dale Family Rewards Card on 09:49 - Mar 10 by D_Alien

Spot on

They've had the money and have a duty to do something. Not sure what they can offer to be honest. Just the same as the Season Cards. We have paid £355 and received £230 of Ifollow passes in return. We'll just have to suck it up. There is a back office team to pay for!!
Dale Family Rewards Card on 11:25 - Mar 10 with 4674 viewsDaleiLama

Dale Family Rewards Card on 10:59 - Mar 10 by Dalenet

They've had the money and have a duty to do something. Not sure what they can offer to be honest. Just the same as the Season Cards. We have paid £355 and received £230 of Ifollow passes in return. We'll just have to suck it up. There is a back office team to pay for!!

You missed "burgeoning" out before back office.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 11:27 - Mar 10 with 4671 views49thseason

We have dozens of sponsors who might have offer a discount , a freeby or some sort deal that the club might have approched. The lack of commercial initiative here is startling. Might Zen have offered free browadband installation for a month, maybe Kia could have offered a discount off a car service. Its hard to even find out who the sponsors are, there doesn't even seem to be a page on the clubs website that lists all its sponsors and links to their sites and this during a period when no one is seeing their ground adverts. The whole place is moribund.
Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:41 - Mar 10 with 4557 viewsonedalefan

Would have thought that some sort of refund is due as paid for a service that has not been provided.
Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:44 - Mar 10 with 4554 viewsBillyRudd

There are many red flags beginning to emerge here regarding a failing enterprise...
Failure to fulfil obligations to customers ie. Monthly Family Awards
Poor customer service ie Kindo,s issue
Empire building re Sporting Director when previously pleading poverty.
Instability at board level with possible power struggle with the Americans.
Dire product ie the team
Either silence or certainly up to last nights BBM interview a denial of the reality of the situation.
Headwinds ie Covid, economy, erosion of customer base..
Poor board decisions and inability to acknowledge them eg Goldbond
An economic plan (of selling talent) disliked by customers although probably willing to be accepted as a necessary evil
Low morale throughout...
So what are the attractions for shareholders? I have no idea what the balance sheet looks like but I do see a residential brownfield site.
I am not suggesting there is any intent involved but this is beginning to look like the start of a downward spiral and we know from the experiences of other clubs where that can lead too. The National League is full of teams with a sorry tale to tell. One lesson that can be gleaned is that you lose the goodwill of your fanbase at your peril.
Hopefully more light than heat will be forthcoming at the Forum.
Up the Dale

Edit The biggest red flag of them all, vague talk of relocation and a new stadium has thankfully to date, not reared its head.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 12:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Family Rewards Card on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 4421 views442Dale

Lack of planning. Lack of process.

It forever was. Excuses rather than listening and acting. Could easily write a book.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale Family Rewards Card on 17:00 - Mar 17 with 4178 viewsD_Alien

Received an email from the club

DFRC holders are entitled to a free iFollow for Saturday's game against Peterborough

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:32 - Mar 17 with 4039 viewsblackdogblue

Dale Family Rewards Card on 17:00 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

DFRC holders are entitled to a free iFollow for Saturday's game against Peterborough

Where’s my paint brush 🤔

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:42 - Mar 17 with 4024 viewselectricblue

Dale Family Rewards Card on 17:00 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

Wow hardly appealing.....

I would never ever use i follow as its such a poor service..

There as to be a better future option than ifollow to watch live online...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 4006 viewsRAFC_1990

TBF to the club thats a really good offer, most people who have signed up to one are likely watching the matches on ifollow atm and to be basically given a £10 discount is really good, thats 2 now so far this season, much better than 10% off in the club shop etc.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 4003 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:42 - Mar 17 by electricblue

That's fine, don't use it then

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:04 - Mar 17 with 3977 views442Dale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:42 - Mar 17 by electricblue

In the future there won’t be the option to watch online in the UK if we reach the stage people are able to attend games at full capacity again. With that in mind, why would there need to be a different service entirely as it does the job now?

There might be gripes with some little things, but it provides a service for those abroad and not heard many complaints. What’s poor about it?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:17 - Mar 17 with 3937 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:54 - Mar 17 by RAFC_1990

TBF to the club thats a really good offer, most people who have signed up to one are likely watching the matches on ifollow atm and to be basically given a £10 discount is really good, thats 2 now so far this season, much better than 10% off in the club shop etc.

I agree

At a cost of £25 for the DFRC, receiving two free iFollow passes is pretty good. I suspect the club are responding to the points raised at last week's forum about the monthly rewards being neglected

After the win at Lincoln, i was planning on starting watching again against Peterborough, so i'm certainly not complaining

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:30 - Mar 17 with 3914 viewselectricblue

Dale Family Rewards Card on 18:54 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

That's fine, don't use it then

Never intend to until a better option comes along..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:40 - Mar 17 with 3894 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:30 - Mar 17 by electricblue

Good try

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:41 - Mar 17 with 3893 viewsTVOS1907

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:17 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

I agree

At a cost of £25 for the DFRC, receiving two free iFollow passes is pretty good. I suspect the club are responding to the points raised at last week's forum about the monthly rewards being neglected

After the win at Lincoln, i was planning on starting watching again against Peterborough, so i'm certainly not complaining

Bloody bandwagon jumper...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:42 - Mar 17 with 3890 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:41 - Mar 17 by TVOS1907

Bloody bandwagon jumper...

Better than being a matchday sweater!

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 3870 views442Dale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:30 - Mar 17 by electricblue

See above post. What are the issues and how will it matter unless it’s for fans abroad in the future?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 11:09 - Mar 18 with 3565 viewsdawlishdale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 19:17 - Mar 17 by D_Alien

I agree

Whilst I agree that this is a good gesture by the club, as someone who paid £360 for an adult season ticket, and who hasn't asked for a refund , I feel that I have been overlooked and taken for granted somewhat.

If a DFRC was £25, those who purchased one have now had £20 back by way of free I follow passes, plus various other discounts.

What have full price season card holders had?
Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:00 - Mar 18 with 3526 viewsD_Alien

Dale Family Rewards Card on 11:09 - Mar 18 by dawlishdale

Whilst I agree that this is a good gesture by the club, as someone who paid £360 for an adult season ticket, and who hasn't asked for a refund , I feel that I have been overlooked and taken for granted somewhat.

If a DFRC was £25, those who purchased one have now had £20 back by way of free I follow passes, plus various other discounts.

Fair points from one perspective, but here's another (hence this thread):

SC holders have had full access to Dale home games on i Follow. It's not the club's fault no attendance at games has transpired; it's an obvious but separate issue, and refunds were made available

DFRC holders similarly haven't been able to attend games, but the monthly rewards which were touted on purchase haven't happened either - which is the club's fault. I suspect the plan was for the club to issue just one free iFollow pass (for the Portsmouth game last autumn), but due to its admin problems referred to during the fans forum, this latest free pass is by way of trying to retrieve that position

It's entirely possible those fans who purchased a SC and didn't take up the refund offer will be rewarded when next season's SC pricing is announced. I hope they are

[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 12:49]

Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:40 - Mar 18 with 3487 viewsRAFC_1990

Dale Family Rewards Card on 11:09 - Mar 18 by dawlishdale

You cant not take up the option of a refund and then call the club out for something, your option was there and still is.

I have also not taken up my option for a refund as the money was already spent and I would rather the club kept it, that's my choice and I wont be begrudging anyone else any benefits.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Dale Family Rewards Card on 13:15 - Mar 18 with 3441 viewsdawlishdale

Dale Family Rewards Card on 12:40 - Mar 18 by RAFC_1990

You cant not take up the option of a refund and then call the club out for something, your option was there and still is.

I have also not taken up my option for a refund as the money was already spent and I would rather the club kept it, that's my choice and I wont be begrudging anyone else any benefits.

Big difference between getting £20 back against an outlay of £25 on a DFRC and getting nothing back against an outlay of £360. Had I chosen to pay for each home game on I follow; I'd have been £130 better off over the season, as we still had to pay for cup games on top.

I too wanted the club to keep the money; hence not asking for a refund, despite my displeasure in the way that things have progressed on and off the pitch, but as someone involved in sales, I recognise that a relatively inexpensive gesture (perhaps a couple of I follow away game passes, or money off a shirt ) would generate some goodwill to boost sales for next season.

Just a thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024