Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? 13:54 - Mar 14 with 5352 viewsJaySaint

how many defeats can we take before this gets properly asked?

atrocious from the team, again!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 13:57 - Mar 14 with 3273 viewsgraveworm

The wheels are off the wagon.
Absolutely shocking crap
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 13:58 - Mar 14 with 3260 views1885_SFC

Our 10th league defeat in the last 12 league games.

Dress it up how you like - but something is very wrong somewhere.

Old School is Cool

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:02 - Mar 14 with 3231 viewsSaintsforeverj

Terrible. But we can't afford to pay 5 million plus to pay him off. We probably won't go down and this will save Ralph's job. The club would be happy with 17th and there is the problem. 17th is fine with them.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:02 - Mar 14 with 3232 viewsgeezershoong1

We all like RH but that's not enough.

He has to go.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:04 - Mar 14 with 3213 viewsCenturion

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:02 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

Terrible. But we can't afford to pay 5 million plus to pay him off. We probably won't go down and this will save Ralph's job. The club would be happy with 17th and there is the problem. 17th is fine with them.

Yes, but not 18th and don't tell me that that cannot happen.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:05 - Mar 14 with 3208 viewsElijahK

Ok sorry but that Sheffield United game was simply just a fluke result after what we saw today! I mean questions do need to start being asked as we’ve won 1, drawn 1 and lost the 10! Over our last 12 (which is practically a third of our season!) games! And yeah he got us to first for the first time ever, but in the end we lost 9-0 AGAIN! And have somehow ended up in a relegation scrap!?

I mean we didn’t play well whatsoever today and we’re now only 4 points ahead of Brighton! For me it’s all down to these next games as if we were to loose to a Bournemouth team that’s 5 points out of a championship playoff spot in the FA cup or can’t beat Burnley then that’s just too much! I mean nobody played that well, and hopefully it’s also shown to all those fans going on about Forster that the only reason he kept any clean sheets is simply because he has 8 shots to deal with in our 6 previous games, and should’ve saved that first goal for certain! Sheesh I’d loved to have seen Forster in goal for that Man City game!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:06 - Mar 14 with 3205 viewsDorsetIan

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 13:58 - Mar 14 by 1885_SFC

Our 10th league defeat in the last 12 league games.

Dress it up how you like - but something is very wrong somewhere.

The quality of the squad is now pretty mediocre.

The manager has never been the best tactically (a change in formation foxed him today).

And the players are demoralised and not used to losing and used to not coming back when going behind.

(The decision to play an experimental 11 against City looks pretty stupid now too.)

Depressing stuff and, I hate to say it but it is now starting to feel like we are sleepwalking to disaster, like Bournemouth did last year.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:09 - Mar 14 with 3185 viewsCenturion

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:06 - Mar 14 by DorsetIan

The manager has never been the best tactically (a change in formation foxed him today).

And the players are demoralised and not used to losing and used to not coming back when going behind.

(The decision to play an experimental 11 against City looks pretty stupid now too.)

Depressing stuff and, I hate to say it but it is now starting to feel like we are sleepwalking to disaster, like Bournemouth did last year.

Agreed with what you are saying.
Login to get fewer ads

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:12 - Mar 14 with 3171 viewsgrumpy

I've lost patience with Ralph now.
Graham Potter is a far better manager.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:15 - Mar 14 with 3139 viewsSaintal7

Are we sleep walking into relegation ? No urgency, no desire, second to every ball and Redmond standing laughing and joking with Lallana just about sums it up. Shocking
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:16 - Mar 14 with 3118 viewsBicester_North

The self congratulatory behaviour after making 6 changes and conceding 5 goals against City just because Guardiola cheerfully praised our gung ho play is looking pretty stupid now

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:18 - Mar 14 with 3096 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:04 - Mar 14 by Centurion

Yes, but not 18th and don't tell me that that cannot happen.

I agree but we should get the 2 wins we need. We are looking over our shoulders and it's still possible but until we are in serious threat, they won't consider sacking him. It comes down to money again. If they thought changing the manager would protect the 100 million from sky, they would do it. But all the while we are likely to stay up, they will save the 5 million plus.

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:20 - Mar 14 with 3082 viewsgrumpy

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:18 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

I agree but we should get the 2 wins we need. We are looking over our shoulders and it's still possible but until we are in serious threat, they won't consider sacking him. It comes down to money again. If they thought changing the manager would protect the 100 million from sky, they would do it. But all the while we are likely to stay up, they will save the 5 million plus.

Where are these wins going to come from?
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:21 - Mar 14 with 3068 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:20 - Mar 14 by grumpy

Where are these wins going to come from?

Hopefully WBA and Fulham.

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:23 - Mar 14 with 3055 viewsA1079

When the side looked beaten, Ralph sat down, looking miserable and if body and lip reading is anything to go by moaning to his assistant. Not that long ago he would have been in that technical box shouting and roaring the team forward. Has he given up?

I honestly fear us playing Bournemouth because the writing is on the wall for an embarrassing exit. Bournemouth's promotion challenge is melting away so what better than to go all out and beat your south coast neighbours and at least get a day in the sun at Wembley and some cash for next years championship challenge.

There is so much underlying that is wrong with our club. We don't have a PL squad, we have a few that can just about make it but not a team. Of those that are arguably PL level they want to leave and the trouble is we cannot attract any quality - after all, who of any quality is going to want to come. The players look uninspired, disinterested and demotivated.

So we change the manager but that person will face the same issues with these owners and leadership at the top. So much needs to change at so many levels to stop the rot.

We may or may not scrape through this season but as Nick used to say, if you keep doing the same thing then you get the same outcome and unless the necessary changes are made structurally at the top and we bring in someone with ambition and vision then survival this season will mean more of the same next season whether it is Ralph there or some other poor soul.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:24 - Mar 14 with 3049 viewsElijahK

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:21 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

I wouldn’t count on beating Fulham! I mean they’ve been decent enough recently

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:24 - Mar 14 with 3040 viewsgrumpy

Did you see Fulham play against City, they were very good.
WBA have Sam Allardyce in charge, you will not get an easy ride there.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:27 - Mar 14 with 3025 viewsRon11

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:24 - Mar 14 by grumpy

And Shane Long will be itching to score.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:28 - Mar 14 with 3020 viewssaint22

WBA maybe, Fulham no chance
We are shockingly slow with no idea or urgency
I am just hoping ings and Walcott returning after the international will be enough to edge us to safety but I am not betting on it
I said it a few weeks back. One team always gets dragged into the drop zone and I do fear for us after today
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:33 - Mar 14 with 2981 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

This.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:37 - Mar 14 with 2966 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:24 - Mar 14 by grumpy

WBA were awful yesterday and can't score. They are down. I'm pretty sure we won't lose all 12 games. We will get a few wins I would think. But yes until we do, we are looking over our shoulders.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 14:38]

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:43 - Mar 14 with 2923 viewsclunk76

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:37 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

WBA were awful yesterday and can't score. They are down. I'm pretty sure we won't lose all 12 games. We will get a few wins I would think. But yes until we do, we are looking over our shoulders.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 14:38]

There are only 9 games left...
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:59 - Mar 14 with 2848 viewssquidofdespair

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 14:43 - Mar 14 by clunk76

There are only 9 games left...

We can lose like this without a manager. So bin him now. Don’t pay him off. Just make him stay home on match days.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 15:06 - Mar 14 with 2814 viewsSadoldgit

Not so long ago Ralph was a quality manager who had worked miracles to get an average squad to the top of the league. Now he is rubbish because he can’t get good results out of an average squad. The problem isn’t Ralph, it is the squad. The passing was very poor today when we have seen it much better before. Is that Ralph’s fault? We know that this team needs confidence to perform at its best. A combination of injuries to key players, some poor decisions and a crowded fixture list has caused us problems. I don’t see what fault that is of Ralph’s. Still, we have to find one person to blame.
Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 15:09 - Mar 14 with 2784 viewssquidofdespair

Hassenhuttl taken as far as he can? on 15:06 - Mar 14 by Sadoldgit

Not so long ago Ralph was a quality manager who had worked miracles to get an average squad to the top of the league. Now he is rubbish because he can’t get good results out of an average squad. The problem isn’t Ralph, it is the squad. The passing was very poor today when we have seen it much better before. Is that Ralph’s fault? We know that this team needs confidence to perform at its best. A combination of injuries to key players, some poor decisions and a crowded fixture list has caused us problems. I don’t see what fault that is of Ralph’s. Still, we have to find one person to blame.

Didn’t say it was Ralph’s fault. We can lose every match by not even turning up and defaulting. So make him stay home and save us the embarrassment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024