Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton 12:45 - Apr 7 with 869 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54729/ralph-hasenhuttl-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 16:06 - Apr 7 with 779 viewsSaintsforeverj

Really pleased to hear this. It's stability and I still think that at some point (one of these seasons or even this year if we win the cup!) Ralph's passion, loyalty, apparent passion for the club and ability will all bear fruit. Obviously, he wouldn't last anyway, if we were relegated or fell to the bottom of the league, so nothing to lose if in the unlikely event it all went wrong. We will stay up comfortably, cup semi final, we beat Liverpool and Arsenal, we had a massive injury crisis, very small budget, so all in all, I still think he is the best man for the job. There is hope for me that there is "a chance" that Ralph will bring some excitement and success, that other managers have tried and failed with.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 16:11]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 716 viewsgrumpy

Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 16:06 - Apr 7 by Saintsforeverj

Really pleased to hear this. It's stability and I still think that at some point (one of these seasons or even this year if we win the cup!) Ralph's passion, loyalty, apparent passion for the club and ability will all bear fruit. Obviously, he wouldn't last anyway, if we were relegated or fell to the bottom of the league, so nothing to lose if in the unlikely event it all went wrong. We will stay up comfortably, cup semi final, we beat Liverpool and Arsenal, we had a massive injury crisis, very small budget, so all in all, I still think he is the best man for the job. There is hope for me that there is "a chance" that Ralph will bring some excitement and success, that other managers have tried and failed with.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 16:11]

Ralph certainly puts Saints fans on a rollercoaster of a ride.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 18:22 - Apr 7 with 676 viewsBerber

Probably a good thing. The incoming players under his watch have been a mixed bag, Adams and Djeneppo both do a decent support job, but have singularly failed to claim a first pick in the team. Diallo has been more successful (especially as a third or fourth choice as incoming), (but it's tough to displace either Romeu or Ward Prowse) and Salisu shows promise if he can get his concentration sorted.

So only Diallo as a solid successful buy for me, with the others OK, and definitely not fails. Given the lack of all round incoming, and the possibility of Walcott for free, we can probably expect more of the same, lots of highs and lows, and a low risk of relegation (famous last words).
Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 18:47 - Apr 7 with 660 viewsSadoldgit

I think Ralph will eventually bag himself a job at a much bigger club so am more than happy for him to stay for another 3 years. He has done a tremendous job with a thin squad so far so if we can get a bit more quality in this summer the future looks bright.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 19:24 - Apr 7 with 631 viewsTripleNiemi

I know this board is split on Ralph, but i for one am more than happy with things. Yes mistakes are made, but for once it would be nice to have some 'relative stability' and not to continue the usual manager merry go round. Modern football is bad enough nowadays with the 'i want it all and i want it now' mongs but lets face it, Saints are on there day a mid sized club trying to occasionally upset the cartel. Leicester PL title was a breath of fresh air but the liklihood of anyone breaking the elite on s regular basis ain't gonna happen.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 11:24 - Apr 8 with 476 viewsKennington

On the fence as stability is of course good, as we have gone through so many managers over the years. But much like Cortese’s comments a while along the lines of the manager should be treated as a head of a department, and is always replaceable. Anymore 9-nil business and I’d probably say get rid. But conversely he’s seemingly turned a corner in the last few weeks.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Planning At Least Another Three Years At Southampton on 11:39 - Apr 8 with 469 viewsdwayne_dibley

why would he?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024