Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach 16:10 - Apr 11 with 938 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54769/leicester-city-pla

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 17:36 - Apr 11 with 864 views1885_SFC

Sneaky prick never even mentioned why they were left out...

Old School is Cool

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 21:15 - Apr 11 with 766 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 17:36 - Apr 11 by 1885_SFC

Sneaky prick never even mentioned why they were left out...

Knowing him it as a deliberate ploy to rest players for next week. They are almost assured of top 4 and was prepared to take the risk of not getting at least a draw against the Hammers

I really would love to stuff them next week to wipe his and in particular Vardy's smile of their faces. Throw Schmeical or however you spell it in to that as well
Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 21:42 - Apr 11 with 741 viewscocklebreath

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 21:15 - Apr 11 by kingslandstand1

Knowing him it as a deliberate ploy to rest players for next week. They are almost assured of top 4 and was prepared to take the risk of not getting at least a draw against the Hammers

I really would love to stuff them next week to wipe his and in particular Vardy's smile of their faces. Throw Schmeical or however you spell it in to that as well

Almost assured of top 4? 1 clear of Westham, 2 Chelsea and 4 Liverpool, I’d be surprised if they get top 4

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 22:04 - Apr 11 with 722 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 21:42 - Apr 11 by cocklebreath

Almost assured of top 4? 1 clear of Westham, 2 Chelsea and 4 Liverpool, I’d be surprised if they get top 4

Well maybe they expect to be with the arrogance of Brenda. I'd certainly prefer to see West Ham and Chelsea there
Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 22:22 - Apr 11 with 696 viewscocklebreath

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 22:04 - Apr 11 by kingslandstand1

Well maybe they expect to be with the arrogance of Brenda. I'd certainly prefer to see West Ham and Chelsea there

As would I. I’d even spurs than them

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 22:46 - Apr 11 with 681 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 22:04 - Apr 11 by kingslandstand1

This. Can't stand Rodgers.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 09:32 - Apr 12 with 545 viewsBerber

"Those involved have apologised for their poor judgement. Our response to the matter will be concluded internally."

I am sure they will be dealt with pretty much the same as in any PL club. But these mealy mouthed apologies don't mean anything. It wasn't poor judgement, it was downright rebellion against club guidance and national law. Sadly, there is little prospect of the police being involved though.
Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 12:17 - Apr 12 with 504 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 09:32 - Apr 12 by Berber

"Those involved have apologised for their poor judgement. Our response to the matter will be concluded internally."

I am sure they will be dealt with pretty much the same as in any PL club. But these mealy mouthed apologies don't mean anything. It wasn't poor judgement, it was downright rebellion against club guidance and national law. Sadly, there is little prospect of the police being involved though.

When the police arrived the curtains were pulled, the flashing lights turned off, and they went elsewhere .........................

I wonder how Rodgers found out about it for them to receive a text from him telling them to leave. No doubt someone from plod advised the club so that nothing was happening when they arrived

Loved what Jamie O'Hara said this morning, particularly about Maddison in that he has probably fu**ed his international career with regards going to the Euros are concerned cos Southgate I don't believe will tolerate that. He also said that he would definitely regret the whole escapade and maybe should realise they cannot just do anything they like and get away with it

One thing Rodgers did say that I liked was that it was pointless fining them as basically that is not a penalty to them with the amount they've got and you can only fine them so much
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester City Players Suspended Due To Covid 19 Breach on 14:57 - Apr 12 with 444 viewsSadoldgit

Rodgers is right about the lack of deterrent in fining them but stopping them from playing football for a length of time is the very least they should expect. Better still if they have ambitions to play for their countries and that gets put on hold. Not all footballers are pig ignorant and self serving tw@ts, but those who are, especially after all we have been through with the pandemic so far, need to have the book thrown at them. What goes through your mind when you have a big game coming up at Wembley that says it’s okay to go out and break the lock down regs?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024