Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom Game Matchday Thread 09:58 - Apr 12 with 7868 viewsSaintNick

Early start for todays thread, lets get the job done tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 10:00 - Apr 12 with 2733 viewsCenturion

It would be great to win. I would say if this happens we are safe for sure.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Apr 12 with 2691 viewsTimSaint

Start at Full Strength - so pretty much the same as Burnley - then make changes after an hour or so, when all being well, we are 2 or 3 goals to the good !!

They already do their best to sell our players, so we can't have the Sky pundits accusing us of fielding a weakened side ahead of our semi and giving WBA an unfair advantage / not helping the other sides at the bottom.

We are more than capable of getting a result there - as we have in previous seasons, so as long as we weather the initial storm and get our passing game going, we should be fine. They had a one off result last weekend and despite the man advantage, still surrendered 66% possession to Chelsea. So with 11 men, we will definitely out play them.

Saint to win by 2 goals. A nice confidence boosting performance to take us into the semi.

TimSaint

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:07 - Apr 12 with 2664 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Apr 12 by TimSaint

Start at Full Strength - so pretty much the same as Burnley - then make changes after an hour or so, when all being well, we are 2 or 3 goals to the good !!

They already do their best to sell our players, so we can't have the Sky pundits accusing us of fielding a weakened side ahead of our semi and giving WBA an unfair advantage / not helping the other sides at the bottom.

We are more than capable of getting a result there - as we have in previous seasons, so as long as we weather the initial storm and get our passing game going, we should be fine. They had a one off result last weekend and despite the man advantage, still surrendered 66% possession to Chelsea. So with 11 men, we will definitely out play them.

Saint to win by 2 goals. A nice confidence boosting performance to take us into the semi.

Sending down Fat Sam would be great wouldn't it!

Lets get the win we should tonight

FF
KWP
JB
JV
RB
TM
JWP
ID
SA
NR
CA

Rest Walcott (no Minamino for semi) and Ings, maybe Ramsay for KWP?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Apr 12 with 2631 viewsSonicBoom

I just hope Ralph sends us out ready from the start.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Apr 12 with 2622 viewsBison

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:51 - Apr 12 by SonicBoom

I just hope Ralph sends us out ready from the start.

I dont usually ever back against Saints but at 5/2 for a WBA win with our players focussed on a cup semi I thought I would put £20 on them to win £50. Ok if Saints win I will be happy but the kids wont be able to eat for a week and there lives may be ruined be hey ho Saints will be safe for another year. If WBA win I'll be gutted but the kids will get new school shoes they need.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Apr 12 with 2574 viewsgrumpy

West Brom put 5 past Chelsea,no easy games in this division.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Apr 12 with 2554 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Apr 12 by grumpy

West Brom put 5 past Chelsea,no easy games in this division.

Hopefully they'll be thinking that as Utd put 9 past us it will be an easy game!!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Apr 12 with 2552 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Apr 12 by Bison

I dont usually ever back against Saints but at 5/2 for a WBA win with our players focussed on a cup semi I thought I would put £20 on them to win £50. Ok if Saints win I will be happy but the kids wont be able to eat for a week and there lives may be ruined be hey ho Saints will be safe for another year. If WBA win I'll be gutted but the kids will get new school shoes they need.

You sure you're not a Skate?
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Apr 12 with 2543 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Apr 12 by TimSaint

The only hiccup with that is that Ralph very rarely makes early changes. If he does your plan will work and suit all on here! (except Bison's kids maybe )
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Apr 12 with 2538 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:07 - Apr 12 by saint22

FF
KWP
JB
JV
RB
TM
JWP
ID
SA
NR
CA

I think they were already down when Fat Sam took them over, but as according to the Skates it was them and the Baggies that solely sent us down as a partnership in '05 it would be nice to think that we contributed to them boing boinging back down again
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Apr 12 with 2509 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Apr 12 by kingslandstand1

I think they were already down when Fat Sam took them over, but as according to the Skates it was them and the Baggies that solely sent us down as a partnership in '05 it would be nice to think that we contributed to them boing boinging back down again

They have a couple of players we should look to bring in when they go down too
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Apr 12 with 2506 viewsSadoldgit

Was looking forward to tonight’s game but Mrs SOG has reminded me that we have a table booked with 4 others at 6pm this evening in the local so that has put an end to that! 😫
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Apr 12 with 2492 viewsOldhillSaint

Does anyone know if we are in the Red shirt or White shirt tonight?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Apr 12 with 2439 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Apr 12 by OldhillSaint

Must be red (with red shorts?) you would think, the white and the blue away will clash with their home surely?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Apr 12 with 2426 viewsBazza

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Apr 12 by Sadoldgit

Was looking forward to tonight’s game but Mrs SOG has reminded me that we have a table booked with 4 others at 6pm this evening in the local so that has put an end to that! 😫

Soggy don't forget your overcoat and mask (for Mrs. SOGs benefit) and no peeking at your phone in case the score gives you indigestion! Enjoy!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Apr 12 with 2414 viewsButty101

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Apr 12 by Bazza

Soggy don't forget your overcoat and mask (for Mrs. SOGs benefit) and no peeking at your phone in case the score gives you indigestion! Enjoy!

Im off to the pub as well. My local has invited us for a beer on the house at 6pm....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 17:12 - Apr 12 with 2360 viewssaint22

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Apr 12 by OldhillSaint

that as full strength side as it could be right now, no excuses for losing
RH not resting anyone
COYS
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Apr 12 with 2334 viewsSadoldgit

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Apr 12 by Bazza

I am struggling with this! Looking forward to going to the pub again but having missed the Burnley match as we had to visit the MIL I was looking forward to the WBA game! Strong team and bench too. I might have to take a few extended toilet breaks as the local is just over the road!
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 12 with 2297 viewsRon11

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 12:07 - Apr 12 by saint22

FF
KWP
JB
JV
RB
TM
JWP
ID
SA
NR
CA

Why, is Fat Sam a Tory?
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 17:54 - Apr 12 with 2289 viewsRon11

We have Spit the Punk Scouse commenting on Sky....
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 12 with 2277 viewsBerber

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Apr 12 by Sadoldgit

So as you sit outside in the cold wind freezing your gonads off, you can pretend you are at St Mary's.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Apr 12 with 2250 viewsgrumpy

Our defence on our right is wide open.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Apr 12 with 2247 viewskingslandstand1

West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Apr 12 by Butty101

Im off to the pub as well. My local has invited us for a beer on the house at 6pm....

Can you not down a pint in a minute or 2?
I assume you're back in front of the tele now. Not missed much .............
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Apr 12 with 2231 viewsRon11

Getting pushed around far to easily by West Brom at the moment, and the defending is horrendous.
West Brom Game Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Apr 12 with 2226 views1885_SFC

What are we doing at the back tonight???

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024