Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread 08:41 - Apr 18 with 7616 viewsSaintNick

Here we go lets be positive and have belief if only for a day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Apr 18 with 3127 viewsdarthvader

Omg im so effing nervous and excited . Please please please let today be our day . Comon my super Saints !!

keep the faith coyr

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Apr 18 with 3126 views1teeminants

If Saints play like we all know they are capable of we have a chance but they all need to be at 100%.

Let’s do this. Come on Saints.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 09:56 - Apr 18 with 3099 viewsgreen

Just imagining we’d be on the train by now probably but recall the Chelsea semi final and we were in the pub in Paddington and they wouldn’t serve us until 12:00 on the dot.

Fingers crossed we play with heart and effort today, Ings has his shooting boots on, everyone concentrates for the whole game and if we do have any setbacks we don’t let it affect us for the rest of the game.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 10:13 - Apr 18 with 3074 viewssolent_toffee

Best of luck today, it would nice to see Saints parading the cup around town on the day the pubs fully open in a few weeks!
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 10:13 - Apr 18 with 3074 viewsKennington

Strangely optimistic this morning. Off for a run, then a roast dinner to warm up.

Just hope we put in a good account of ourselves! COYRs!!!

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 2967 viewskingslandstand1

Just had a look at the photos from 2018 semi and reminded me what great support Saints fans give our team. If only we could be there .................. but we can't and although it won't be the same, I just hope the players know how we all feel about this game

At least the guy from London Saints will be there as Salisbury Saint mentioned yesterday

Let's just hope Leicester think they've already beaten us and we can shut both Brenda and Vardy up!
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 13:24 - Apr 18 with 2901 viewscocklebreath

Excitement building, need to get rid of the relatives who decided today was a good day to have a BBQ at mine, I’ve told be gone by 5pm at the latest

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 13:46 - Apr 18 with 2861 viewsSaintsforeverj

Come on Saints. Big day. Let's get to the final.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Apr 18 with 2863 viewsWinchesterExile

I’m actually pretty positive. This game is effectively our season. We’re going to finish mid table so I think Ralph will get them to go for it. Leicester have still got Prem aspirations so I think we’ll want it more. Anyway I’ve put £20 on both teams to score and Saints to qualify at 7/2 so I’m banking on the £90 I’m going to spend on alcohol today.

Strap yourselves in.

COYS
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Apr 18 with 2844 views1885_SFC

I reckon 2-2 after 90-minutes. Substitute Moussa Djenepo to come on and score the winner in extra time with a goal of the season contender.

COYS!

Old School is Cool

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Apr 18 with 2611 viewsMeonsaint

Moussa is in from the start for Theo.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 2588 viewsCenturion

We have nothing to lose.
With luck and passion we might win it.
We are the underdogs but in the Cup it sometimes works in your favour!
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 2584 viewsCenturion

With luck and passion we might win it.
We are the underdogs but in the Cup it sometimes works in your favour!
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 2580 viewsBison

The teams in (probable) formation

Leicester City (3-4-1-2) Schmeichel; Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu; Ricardo, Ndidi, Tielemans, Castagne; Perez; Iheanacho, Vardy.
Substitutes: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Choudhury, Mendy, Praet, Albrighton, Under, Maddison.

Southampton (4-4-2) Forster; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Bertrand; Djenepo, Diallo, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong; Redmond, Ings.
Substitutes: McCarthy, Stephens, Salisu, Jankewitz, Ferry, Tella, Walcott, Nlundulu, Adams.

Referee Chris Kavanagh.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Apr 18 with 2567 viewsBison

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 18 by Bison

The teams in (probable) formation

Leicester City (3-4-1-2) Schmeichel; Fofana, Evans, Soyuncu; Ricardo, Ndidi, Tielemans, Castagne; Perez; Iheanacho, Vardy.
Substitutes: Ward, Amartey, Thomas, Choudhury, Mendy, Praet, Albrighton, Under, Maddison.

Southampton (4-4-2) Forster; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Vestergaard, Bertrand; Djenepo, Diallo, Ward-Prowse, Armstrong; Redmond, Ings.
Substitutes: McCarthy, Stephens, Salisu, Jankewitz, Ferry, Tella, Walcott, Nlundulu, Adams.

Referee Chris Kavanagh.

Maddison on bench, Interesting.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Apr 18 with 2543 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Apr 18 by darthvader

Omg im so effing nervous and excited . Please please please let today be our day . Comon my super Saints !!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Be Positve lads .............. COMMON YOU SUPER SAINTS

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:00 - Apr 18 with 2532 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Apr 18 by Meonsaint

Moussa is in from the start for Theo.

Surprising tbh
Not sure why Adam’s and Ings aren’t starting seems odd to me
Moussa far better as an impact sub
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 18 with 2508 viewsButty101

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:00 - Apr 18 by saint22

Surprising tbh
Not sure why Adam’s and Ings aren’t starting seems odd to me
Moussa far better as an impact sub

I feckin hate vardy! That is all

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Apr 18 with 2466 viewsdarthvader

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 18 by Butty101

He is one of a few in their team that makes me cringe with disgust

keep the faith coyr

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Apr 18 with 2406 viewssaint22

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Apr 18 by darthvader

He is one of a few in their team that makes me cringe with disgust

Epitome of Chav
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 2403 viewssaint22

Why are we not in red?
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Apr 18 with 2340 viewsBuenosSaint

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 18 by Butty101

Looks like Diallo doesn't like him too.

One more bad tackle and RH should seriously consider subbing him. Way to early for a yellow. Cannot stomach a red......
Need to be wise.

Poll: The Long Future

Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Apr 18 with 2323 viewsRon11

Seriously missing Romeu...
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 2304 viewsCenturion

Saints keeping it calm in first 15 minutes although Leicester look slightly better.
Leicester FA Cup Semi Final Matchday Thread on 18:53 - Apr 18 with 2293 viewsCenturion

Have to say that Leicester look a smoother more accomplished team. We seem to be very disjointed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024