Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon 20:56 - Apr 20 with 970 viewsSaintNick

Pompey drop out of play off spots it seems the honeymoon period is over for their new manager

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 961 views1885_SFC

#bottlers

Old School is Cool

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 21:05 - Apr 20 with 946 viewsButty101

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 20:58 - Apr 20 by 1885_SFC

#bottlers

Go on Nigel at charlton

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 21:09 - Apr 20 with 931 viewsIanSouthstander

Network Rail have just announced a major points failure in the portsmouth area.
Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 21:47 - Apr 20 with 868 viewskingslandstand1

And teams above having a game in hand!

What was it they used to say, "Mind the Gap"? I think that gap is getting a bit wider
Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 21:50 - Apr 20 with 860 viewshedgeend61

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 21:05 - Apr 20 by Butty101

Go on Nigel at charlton

Plymouth 0 Charlton 6 tonight, he's got them in play-off position.

Bad night for the Dockyard boys
Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 22:14 - Apr 20 with 818 viewsHeisenberg

This can’t be true. My sources say that they were on the brink of announcing they were replacing Chelsea in the European Super league

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 22:19 - Apr 20 with 805 viewsChesham_Saint

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 20:58 - Apr 20 by 1885_SFC

#bottlers

As opposed to us?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 22:19 - Apr 20 with 806 viewsdirk_doone

They were out of the playoff places after their last defeat to MK Dons. They've just dropped another place down the table. I see their fans are already calling for a new manager to replace Danny Cowley. They also want an entirely new team. Same old Pompey boo boys: hate their managers, hate their players.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 22:28]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 23:36 - Apr 20 with 736 views1885_SFC

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 22:19 - Apr 20 by dirk_doone

They were out of the playoff places after their last defeat to MK Dons. They've just dropped another place down the table. I see their fans are already calling for a new manager to replace Danny Cowley. They also want an entirely new team. Same old Pompey boo boys: hate their managers, hate their players.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 22:28]

It's called pashun mush. You just don't get it scummah.

Old School is Cool

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 00:46 - Apr 21 with 699 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Football might be p*ssing me right off at the moment. Saints are crap, the semi final was sh*t, the super league is annoying bollocks, but the skates losing always fills me with joy. It makes me smile as I still despite football being rubbish, despise those inbred w*nkers.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 01:26 - Apr 21 with 692 viewsTimSaint

They have everything on a plate for them yet again.

Last year they had Oxford in the play offs, followed by Wycombe or Fleetwood in the final. They fell at the 1st hurdle.

Then they had the EFL Trophy final against the weakest possible opposition in 4th tier Salford, but got out played and eventually lost on penalties.

Now they have waited until the difficult games are out of the way, before appointing the new manager. All their remaining fixtures were against teams from the lower half of the table and surely maximum points and automatic promotion awaited. The first 4 games were all wins, but since then, a run of 1 point from a possible 12 has meant that an automatic spot is not now reachable. With only 4 games left, even a play off spot is out of their hands and they are reliant on others slipping up to get there.

TimSaint

Pompey Lose At Bottom Club Swindon on 08:56 - Apr 21 with 581 viewsBison

To rub salt into the wound it was one of their old heroes Fat Brett Pitman who sunk them.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024