Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread 13:11 - Apr 21 with 5459 viewsSaintNick

For all the opinion up to and during the game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Apr 21 with 983 viewscocklebreath

Ffs play on, spurs players screaming like girls

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Apr 21 with 964 viewscocklebreath

Ralph bottled it, pathetic

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Apr 21 with 964 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Apr 21 by cocklebreath

Ffs play on, spurs players screaming like girls

There we go so sloppy giving it away in the middle of the park
Ffs we just cannot play for 90 mins
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 21 with 952 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Apr 21 by cocklebreath

Ralph bottled it, pathetic

Got away with one there
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:36 - Apr 21 with 929 viewsRon11

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:28 - Apr 21 by 1885_SFC

Straight swap - Taki for Ings. Ralph puzzles me sometimes...

Yes, lucky that was offside.
Brings on Diallo, who immediately starts passing the ball to Spurs.
Nice to see Salisu showing Bertrand how it should be done, though.
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Apr 21 with 921 viewsIngskneeslide

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Apr 21 by saint22

Got away with one there

Please just Fück off. It’s tough enough watching us at the moment without cûnts like you polluting this forum with your whiny childish drivel. If you went on like this at SMS you’d rightly get ironed out, even in the Chapel stand
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Apr 21 with 853 viewsHeisenberg

That’s it. I’m finished with this shit. VAR is destroying the game and sucking the joy out of it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 847 viewscocklebreath

Ffs has a saints keeper ever dived the right way? This is a typical Ralph subs f£ck up

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Apr 21 with 816 viewsSaintsforeverj

Lost again! It's so boring.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 800 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

That’s it. I’m finished with this shit. VAR is destroying the game and sucking the joy out of it.

We just cannot play for two halves can we
Dropping back the whole half inviting them on to us
We are not safe I can see Fulham beating us mark My words
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 796 viewsSonicBoom

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:46 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

tbf VAR disallowed their offside goal. We weren't complaining then.
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 790 views1885_SFC

Same old - same old...

Old School is Cool

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 21 with 785 viewsElijahK

This game has just summed up our seasons really! We have a great first half and we’re all over Spurs but then in the second half have been a shambles among with getting our star player injured!

Honestly I don’t think people can just blame Hasenhurtle as who the hell does he have to pick from when making these changes!? As all the subs he’s made today have been fair and understandable but in the end we don’t have a decent enough squad or enough squad depth to get anywhere at the moment! And that’s mainly down to Gao and the board! I mean I’m not saying that everything should be lifted from Ralph’s shoulders but at the same time we just have a shit owner and poor squad depth!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:51 - Apr 21 with 758 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Apr 21 by Ingskneeslide

Please just Fück off. It’s tough enough watching us at the moment without cûnts like you polluting this forum with your whiny childish drivel. If you went on like this at SMS you’d rightly get ironed out, even in the Chapel stand

Oh ssssshhhh you may dress like it’s the 80s but don’t talk like it
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 748 views1885_SFC

All Diallo & Djenepo have done is give the ball away since they came on.

Old School is Cool

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:53 - Apr 21 with 739 viewsBLEEDRED

I think every team knows by now Saints can only play for 45mins
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Apr 21 with 711 viewsHeisenberg

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Apr 21 by saint22

We just cannot play for two halves can we
Dropping back the whole half inviting them on to us
We are not safe I can see Fulham beating us mark My words

Oh shut up. We played well and could have got a point. We won’t go down ffs grow a pair. I’m just done with all this. VAR and clubs like Spurs who one day decide they want to leave the league and the next day don’t. When Lovren tweets about greed in football like some wise sage I know my time is up. I’m done with it.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:56 - Apr 21 with 684 viewsElijahK

I mean the likes of Diallo, Djenpo and Redmond just consistently give away the ball and create bugger all! We honestly really need to sort out the squad if we want to get anywhere next season as we need someone to replace Bertrand, a new keeper (as I honestly see no major difference between Forster and McCarthy) along with another centre mid and striker!

This season is now basically over as we’re not getting relegated but we’re not going to get any higher than the likes of 13th! And unless we get in some real investments then I’m just getting fed up and board of the same teams winning every contests and is never achieving anything!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 19:58]

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Apr 21 with 672 viewscocklebreath

Spurs played handballs with both hands before Djenepo foul, not even mentioned c@nts

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Apr 21 with 636 viewsgrumpy

Right! I have had enough, you just knew this was going to happen.
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Apr 21 with 633 viewsdirk_doone

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Apr 21 by 1885_SFC

All Diallo & Djenepo have done is give the ball away since they came on.

They were both shockingly bad. The game changed totally when Diallo came on for Ings. Dejenepo looks more and more like a clown but that penalty he gave away was debatable though. Regguilon had already shot when Djenepos's boot made contact with him 6 inches outside the box but Reguilon's foot was over the line on the follow through from his shot. You could only see that from the side angle which they showed later. So, is it the point of contact, which was outside the box, or the most forward position of the player fouled, which was inside it, that determines whether it's a penalty?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 7:54]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Apr 21 with 622 viewssaint22

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:54 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

Oh shut up. We played well and could have got a point. We won’t go down ffs grow a pair. I’m just done with all this. VAR and clubs like Spurs who one day decide they want to leave the league and the next day don’t. When Lovren tweets about greed in football like some wise sage I know my time is up. I’m done with it.

So you are fine with us playing excellently first half and then retreating all second half inviting them on to us?
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Apr 21 with 605 viewscocklebreath

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Apr 21 by dirk_doone

They were both shockingly bad. The game changed totally when Diallo came on for Ings. Dejenepo looks more and more like a clown but that penalty he gave away was debatable though. Regguilon had already shot when Djenepos's boot made contact with him 6 inches outside the box but Reguilon's foot was over the line on the follow through from his shot. You could only see that from the side angle which they showed later. So, is it the point of contact, which was outside the box, or the most forward position of the player fouled, which was inside it, that determines whether it's a penalty?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 7:54]

Ralph bottled it, minamino or Redmond for Ings, Armstrong and JWP had the midfield sorted

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Apr 21 with 587 viewsgrumpy

Why are free kicks and Penalties given for so little reason?
As I said I've had enough now.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 20:04]
Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 20:03 - Apr 21 with 584 viewsElijahK

Tottenham Hotspur Game Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Apr 21 by cocklebreath

Ralph bottled it, minamino or Redmond for Ings, Armstrong and JWP had the midfield sorted

Well it’s not like Redmonds any better, I mean he was just as bad as those two when we played Leicester
[Post edited 21 Apr 2021 20:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024