Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen 16:10 - May 25 with 1532 viewsdwayne_dibley

for those sitting on a bit of bare plastic ST prices have been frozen at last years cost

https://www.southamptonfc.com/season-tickets?utm_source=dotmailer&utm_medium

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 16:23 - May 25 with 1510 viewsTripleNiemi

Just had the email so thought i would log in to check things out.....looks like i only have to find £100 as i left my cash in the club and didn't opt to return to any games this past season.

One thing i did check again (out of curiosity) was my purchases over the last few years; seems like my away history still hasn't come across. Does this tally with others??

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 16:38 - May 25 with 1488 viewsdwayne_dibley

Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 16:23 - May 25 by TripleNiemi

Just had the email so thought i would log in to check things out.....looks like i only have to find £100 as i left my cash in the club and didn't opt to return to any games this past season.

One thing i did check again (out of curiosity) was my purchases over the last few years; seems like my away history still hasn't come across. Does this tally with others??

are you sure that £100 is not just the deposit?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 16:49 - May 25 with 1477 viewssaint22

Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 16:38 - May 25 by dwayne_dibley

are you sure that £100 is not just the deposit?

It is indeed
Though its not crystal clear
Gotta say £19 for the nippers season ticket in the family stand aint bad really
Season Ticket 21/22 prices frozen on 21:11 - May 25 with 1284 viewsgreen

I was the same - thought £100 was all I had to pay in total - but that's only the deposit and then have to pay the rest minus what I carried over from last year.

Although, in theory I've gone a whole season without paying, got refunds for all of the games apart from the one I went to this season and then carried over when they stopped doing the match by match refunds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024