Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The jocks. 09:03 - Jun 18 with 1779 viewsSonicBoom

what is the media love in with them ? Twenty thousand (apparently have descended on London despite being asked/told not to if they don't have a ticket. Social media is full of video's of them getting beered up, slashing in the streets, filling the fountains with washing up liquid and generally being fat drunken louts and singing anti-English songs.

Dont get me wrong England fans often make me cringe but we are constantly hammered for it by the media. Yet the scots do similar things and somehow they add colour to the proceedings. Baffling.
The jocks. on 09:17 - Jun 18 with 1748 viewsChesham_Saint

The absolute state of some of them. Still at least they don’t have to worry about the lack of hotel rooms…

Oh and the re-writing of history too.

The claim that they always take over Wembley is utter bollox. I was there for the last 5 games we played them and from at least ‘96 onwards the vast majority were England fans with 50/50 before that. Admittedly in the 70’s and early 80s they somehow managed to grab the majority of tickets.

They remind me of the skates in the way they dwell far to much on the past. And I’m already fvcking sick of that bloody awful dirge about King Edward’s army.

How che adams can sign on for that rabid mob is beyond me….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The jocks. on 09:55 - Jun 18 with 1704 viewsdwayne_dibley

being scotch they are too thick to have had any "English" covid jabs. So most will get it down the Soho backstreets and take it back to the cesspits they exist in

[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 11:56]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The jocks. on 11:58 - Jun 18 with 1627 viewscocklebreath

At least they have nice weather for the trip south. Maybe all the pubs will refuse entry

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The jocks. on 12:35 - Jun 18 with 1614 viewsdwayne_dibley

The jocks. on 11:58 - Jun 18 by cocklebreath

At least they have nice weather for the trip south. Maybe all the pubs will refuse entry

unlike most jock slappers

The jocks. on 12:55 - Jun 18 with 1590 viewsgeezershoong1

Yup, those 'plucky' and 'brave' Scots usually get away with it.

English fans are just hooligans of course.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

The jocks. on 14:56 - Jun 18 with 1524 viewsBuenosSaint

I've been to two world cups and 2 euros and in all 4, scot fans were around even though they haven't qualified.

What's all that about?I'm not talking Scottish tourists or either but full kit / kilt and wig. And sometimes bagpipes

Poll: The Long Future

The jocks. on 15:36 - Jun 18 with 1494 viewsPeterL22

As neither a Scot or Englishman, I think you guys have shot yourselves in the foot with some of your posts! The media love easy pieces which people can either get angry about or chuckle about. The Tartan Army provides that footage every game. The COVID thing is irresponsible, but I expect some Geordies, Scousers, Mancs and Tykes will travel down to support England
Anyway, isn’t this supposed to be a Saints forum?😇
The jocks. on 15:45 - Jun 18 with 1481 viewsRon11

The jocks. on 12:35 - Jun 18 by dwayne_dibley

unlike most jock slappers

Who? Nicola Krankie?
English not allowed to cross into pukeland but the fish breath coo says fu ck all about them travelling South.
Just makes a farce of all the claims that she's not anti English. One thing's for sure, a Highland coo is better looking, it even has a top lip...
Login to get fewer ads

The jocks. on 16:34 - Jun 18 with 1444 viewsPaleRider

The jocks. on 15:45 - Jun 18 by Ron11

Who? Nicola Krankie?
English not allowed to cross into pukeland but the fish breath coo says fu ck all about them travelling South.
Just makes a farce of all the claims that she's not anti English. One thing's for sure, a Highland coo is better looking, it even has a top lip...

I'm unclear - do you like her or not?

The jocks. on 17:25 - Jun 18 with 1386 viewsDENZY

The jocks. on 09:17 - Jun 18 by Chesham_Saint

The absolute state of some of them. Still at least they don’t have to worry about the lack of hotel rooms…

The claim that they always take over Wembley is utter bollox. I was there for the last 5 games we played them and from at least ‘96 onwards the vast majority were England fans with 50/50 before that. Admittedly in the 70’s and early 80s they somehow managed to grab the majority of tickets.

They remind me of the skates in the way they dwell far to much on the past. And I’m already fvcking sick of that bloody awful dirge about King Edward’s army.

Scotland twinned with Portsmouth.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

The jocks. on 19:26 - Jun 18 with 1327 viewsWinchesterExile

Seriously, what sort deranged simpleton travels a few hundred miles to have a few beers, not watch the game (even on the telly), spend a couple of hundred quid and then travel back the same few hundred miles.

Utter w*ankers.
The jocks. on 20:59 - Jun 18 with 1275 viewsChesham_Saint

The jocks. on 15:36 - Jun 18 by PeterL22

As neither a Scot or Englishman, I think you guys have shot yourselves in the foot with some of your posts! The media love easy pieces which people can either get angry about or chuckle about. The Tartan Army provides that footage every game. The COVID thing is irresponsible, but I expect some Geordies, Scousers, Mancs and Tykes will travel down to support England
Anyway, isn’t this supposed to be a Saints forum?😇

Not sure I understand where you’re coming from there matey.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The jocks. on 21:16 - Jun 18 with 1260 viewsRon11

The jocks. on 16:34 - Jun 18 by PaleRider

I'm unclear - do you like her or not?

The jocks. on 23:04 - Jun 18 with 1212 viewsdwayne_dibley

The jocks. on 17:25 - Jun 18 by DENZY

Scotland twinned with Portsmouth.

not fond of the scotch but that suggestion is obscene

The jocks. on 23:10 - Jun 18 with 1204 viewsHeisenberg

The jocks. on 23:04 - Jun 18 by dwayne_dibley

not fond of the scotch but that suggestion is obscene

Scotch is a drink. Or an egg.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The jocks. on 23:31 - Jun 18 with 1191 viewsdirk_doone

The jocks. on 23:10 - Jun 18 by Heisenberg

You're on fire tonight.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The jocks. on 13:33 - Jun 19 with 1016 viewsdwayne_dibley

The jocks. on 23:10 - Jun 18 by Heisenberg

a road junction on the southbound A1

a derogatory term for ginger midgets coming south

The jocks. on 18:39 - Jun 19 with 923 viewsBerber

The jocks. on 09:17 - Jun 18 by Chesham_Saint

At least their footy fans keep up the belief throughout the game. Murrayfield after the first 20 mins is often like a morgue unless they score., and maybe a small rally after half time. The Flower of Scotland soon wilts, like many weeds. But on the original point, they myth of the Scotland fans is all too easily carried on with unimaginative and lazy football commentators.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024