Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. 11:07 - Jun 21 with 2009 viewsBison

Sounds really interesting headline , could Saints be buying someone maybe that left back ?

No it's just Angus Gunn going to Norwich. The journos getting desperate to find anything regarding Saints they resort to this sort of headline for click bait. The only other 'news' is JWP and Aston Villa , if he goes expect a splurge of Villa shirts spouting up down the M27 as they will be able to claim another one as their own .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 11:54 - Jun 21 with 1938 viewsSaintNick

I try to avoid reporting on every Saints transfer rumour, some are so far fetched they can be nothing other than click bait, i tent to try to only put up stuff that could have some substance

Im sorry to see Gunn go, he came back in against Spurs in the cup after that Leicester game and did ok, he is young enough to recover and learn from the experience

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 12:59 - Jun 21 with 1865 viewsTimSaint

Despite his early promise, I have been really disappointed with Gunn. I was hoping that by now, he would have made the number 1 shirt his own and we would have kept 1 of AMcC or FF as back-up and sold (or released) the other.

I guess his £10m price tag and that (Leicester) 9-0 defeat really shattered his confidence.

I think he is probably Championship level at the moment and looking at some of the goals that he conceded last season, should probably stay there.

Selling him will at least recoup some of our initial outlay and prevent him from becoming another serial loaner like Hoedt, Lemina, Elyounoussi and some of the younger players.

TimSaint

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 14:51 - Jun 21 with 1763 viewsButty101

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 12:59 - Jun 21 by TimSaint

Despite his early promise, I have been really disappointed with Gunn. I was hoping that by now, he would have made the number 1 shirt his own and we would have kept 1 of AMcC or FF as back-up and sold (or released) the other.

I guess his £10m price tag and that (Leicester) 9-0 defeat really shattered his confidence.

I think he is probably Championship level at the moment and looking at some of the goals that he conceded last season, should probably stay there.

Selling him will at least recoup some of our initial outlay and prevent him from becoming another serial loaner like Hoedt, Lemina, Elyounoussi and some of the younger players.

I said at the time what an earth are we doing spending mega bucks on him. Until we ship out FF or McCarthy, we may as well have gone with what we had and used the money else where.

Gunn has been a typical signing of ours in recent years, trying to be to clever and get the next big thing on the cheap.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 20:21 - Jun 21 with 1592 viewskingolaf

Surprised that Man City aren’t activating their buy-back clause.
Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 1308 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomLeachHL/status/1409110137558732801?ref_src=twsrc%5

Looks like Perraud is ours. He looks like a sought after, decent addition from what I have read.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 11:03 - Jun 28 with 1007 viewsBerber

Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 12:52 - Jun 27 by Saintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomLeachHL/status/1409110137558732801?ref_src=twsrc%5

Looks like Perraud is ours. He looks like a sought after, decent addition from what I have read.

It could be true, but with Google translate, every amateur glory seeking would be journo can scour the whole of European Press for snippets, mostly from folk much like them, completely in the dark and reaching for clicks. It is almost a waste of time looking at Newsnow. The club have pretty much slammed shut ITK leaky doors and windows, and most actual transfer news is announced before the club actually makes a statement. So we are stuck with mostly adolescent speculation.
Southampton hoping to announce transfer deal today desp Leeds, Wolves interest. on 11:08 - Jun 28 with 1005 viewsBerber

For example:
"Southampton told to make Adam Armstrong transfer decision amid West Ham links" by Hampshire Live. And who exactly is it that has "told" them? Carlton Palmer, as if anyone takes any notice of him, if he ever had any inside knowledge, he's never shown it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024