Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55939 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 14:29 - Oct 21 with 868 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:04 - Oct 21 by Jellybaby

The classic straw man argument! Ian, I expect better from you!
You can't get out of debate by going to extremes. Answer the questions around control and authoritarianism.

I don't believe everyone else is living in complete sheepish ignorance. Most people can see there are illogical approaches around Covid and acknowledge that, but they take a pragmatic approach that they can't change it - fair enough.

But then there are covid zealots like yourself who think we should wear masks forever, lock down sooner and harder and that the unvaxxed should have their freedoms removed in a medical apartheid. I know you like to think of yourself as "Mr Normal" but your viewpoint is pretty extreme too fella.

I wasn't making an argument. I was defending you. Explaining that you actually believe this stuff. As I said, not the eggs maybe but the general gist is where you're coming from. Evil forces conspiring to get us, that sort of thing.

Thankfully the vast majority of people do not believe the nonsense that you and 68 believe. It's a shame that any do, but there you go.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 14:48 - Oct 21 with 844 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:29 - Oct 21 by DorsetIan

I wasn't making an argument. I was defending you. Explaining that you actually believe this stuff. As I said, not the eggs maybe but the general gist is where you're coming from. Evil forces conspiring to get us, that sort of thing.

Thankfully the vast majority of people do not believe the nonsense that you and 68 believe. It's a shame that any do, but there you go.

Yet again idle insinuations Ian, you don't know my viewpoint, all I've ever done is to question the whole scenario for its many discrepancies in mortality rates and the contradictions in advice throughout...its been calamitous and destructive far beyond the reality of coping with a viral infection outbreak..

We have vaccines being forced on people with peer pressure and never ending media scaremongering..yet we have the distinct probability of over100,000 cases a day in a heavily vaccinated country...compared to countries with poor rollouts that have by comparison distinctly smaller case numbers...

And not one raised eyebrow in regards to the NHS comments on over 60,000 seasonal flu deaths predicted for this winter...but I'm the crackpot according to you...

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 15:17 - Oct 21 with 830 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 14:48 - Oct 21 by saint68

Yet again idle insinuations Ian, you don't know my viewpoint, all I've ever done is to question the whole scenario for its many discrepancies in mortality rates and the contradictions in advice throughout...its been calamitous and destructive far beyond the reality of coping with a viral infection outbreak..

We have vaccines being forced on people with peer pressure and never ending media scaremongering..yet we have the distinct probability of over100,000 cases a day in a heavily vaccinated country...compared to countries with poor rollouts that have by comparison distinctly smaller case numbers...

And not one raised eyebrow in regards to the NHS comments on over 60,000 seasonal flu deaths predicted for this winter...but I'm the crackpot according to you...

You should check who's using your computer because a few day back someone posted this under your name:

"Cancer,heart disease,dementia,suicide absolutely anhilatinng the mortality figures and yet the obsession with a flu outbreak consumes you all .get a fukin grip...its absolute coercion and control .nothing more nothing less..raise your heads above the parapet and think logically instead of consuming the horrendous negative outbreak bile ..you are all gown men.. start to actually question the situation instead of blindly accepting it ..adverse deaths..do the maths...oh and expect 60,000 flu deaths this winter as we skipped a year...honestly wake the fuk up!!!!.
It's becoming implausible and embarrassing."

For a man who doesn't want his (oh so reasonable, not 'crackpot' at all) viewpoint to be misrepresented, this sort of thing can give people entirely the wrong impression.

Btw it's not personal. I think all conspiracy theorists are crackpots.

Third Covid Wave on 15:23 - Oct 21 with 829 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:17 - Oct 21 by DorsetIan

You should check who's using your computer because a few day back someone posted this under your name:

"Cancer,heart disease,dementia,suicide absolutely anhilatinng the mortality figures and yet the obsession with a flu outbreak consumes you all .get a fukin grip...its absolute coercion and control .nothing more nothing less..raise your heads above the parapet and think logically instead of consuming the horrendous negative outbreak bile ..you are all gown men.. start to actually question the situation instead of blindly accepting it ..adverse deaths..do the maths...oh and expect 60,000 flu deaths this winter as we skipped a year...honestly wake the fuk up!!!!.
It's becoming implausible and embarrassing."

For a man who doesn't want his (oh so reasonable, not 'crackpot' at all) viewpoint to be misrepresented, this sort of thing can give people entirely the wrong impression.

Btw it's not personal. I think all conspiracy theorists are crackpots.

Are you everso slightly touched, read it..it doesn't represent being a maniac or a crackpot or as you regularly call me an Idiot..its just a comment on how out of control this whole situation has got and the inconsistency of actions and controls...

Maybe just stick to insults..

Third Covid Wave on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 824 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:23 - Oct 21 by saint68

Are you everso slightly touched, read it..it doesn't represent being a maniac or a crackpot or as you regularly call me an Idiot..its just a comment on how out of control this whole situation has got and the inconsistency of actions and controls...

Maybe just stick to insults..

'Absolute coercion and control' is what it said. That's the conspiracy theory, crackpot bit.

Third Covid Wave on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 820 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:33 - Oct 21 by DorsetIan

'Absolute coercion and control' is what it said. That's the conspiracy theory, crackpot bit.

Both those comments are correct..coercion and control..we are being traumatised by ridiculously out of control media hype and misrepresentation of the actual real term effect....

People are dying from not being able to access normal routine appointments on a scale that outweighs the deaths from covid..we are creating more hardship than should ever be the case...

That's my opinion and viewpoint..no conspiracy about that.. just logical thinking and observation Ian.

Third Covid Wave on 15:46 - Oct 21 with 814 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:42 - Oct 21 by saint68

Both those comments are correct..coercion and control..we are being traumatised by ridiculously out of control media hype and misrepresentation of the actual real term effect....

People are dying from not being able to access normal routine appointments on a scale that outweighs the deaths from covid..we are creating more hardship than should ever be the case...

That's my opinion and viewpoint..no conspiracy about that.. just logical thinking and observation Ian.

There are no longer any legal restrictions, vaccination is not compulsory and we have a free press.

To call it 'absolute coercion and control' is crackpot.

Third Covid Wave on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 810 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:46 - Oct 21 by DorsetIan

There are no longer any legal restrictions, vaccination is not compulsory and we have a free press.

To call it 'absolute coercion and control' is crackpot.

Vaccination isn't compulsory, wow how out of touch is that ill-informed comment.. try telling that to the hundreds of thousands that have been confronted with job losses if they refuse...

Current restrictions..Ian...Current.

Probably best you just stick to insults isn't it Ian..definitely your level
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 16:03]

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 16:22 - Oct 21 with 791 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:59 - Oct 21 by saint68

Vaccination isn't compulsory, wow how out of touch is that ill-informed comment.. try telling that to the hundreds of thousands that have been confronted with job losses if they refuse...

Current restrictions..Ian...Current.

Probably best you just stick to insults isn't it Ian..definitely your level
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 16:03]

Not just 'coercion and control' mind, 'absolute coercion and control' was what was said.

It's something that could only be said by a crackpot conspiracy theorist. The rest from you is just noise.

Third Covid Wave on 16:29 - Oct 21 with 791 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:22 - Oct 21 by DorsetIan

Not just 'coercion and control' mind, 'absolute coercion and control' was what was said.

It's something that could only be said by a crackpot conspiracy theorist. The rest from you is just noise.

Wow!! ..starting to sound a little unhinged there Ian..

If I'm to be referred to as a crackpot then it would seem apt to describe you as a bubble blowing baby that loves to stamp your feet in your uncontrolled temper tantrums.

Third Covid Wave on 16:57 - Oct 21 with 765 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:29 - Oct 21 by saint68

Wow!! ..starting to sound a little unhinged there Ian..

If I'm to be referred to as a crackpot then it would seem apt to describe you as a bubble blowing baby that loves to stamp your feet in your uncontrolled temper tantrums.

Nice image. Perhaps I am one of the people at the heart of the conspiracy. Have you considered that? Maybe that's why I am getting so mad and stamping my feet, because I think you might have rumbled me and my lizard friends.

Third Covid Wave on 18:18 - Oct 21 with 720 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 15:42 - Oct 21 by saint68

Tell that to the loved ones that have lost loved ones to the pandemic and for those who will lose them in the days to come. The evidence shows that the vaccines saves lives. It really isn’t rocket science.
Third Covid Wave on 18:51 - Oct 21 with 705 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:18 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Tell that to the loved ones that have lost loved ones to the pandemic and for those who will lose them in the days to come. The evidence shows that the vaccines saves lives. It really isn’t rocket science.

Imagine the horror inflicted on hundreds of thousands last year that never got to have that final touch,kiss loving word whispered in their ears as we took the dignity and compassion from those left in isolation and consigned them to death without that last embrace..now thats the real tragedy...

Third Covid Wave on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 619 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 18:51 - Oct 21 by saint68

Imagine the horror inflicted on hundreds of thousands last year that never got to have that final touch,kiss loving word whispered in their ears as we took the dignity and compassion from those left in isolation and consigned them to death without that last embrace..now thats the real tragedy...

A bigger tragedy would be for those saying goodbye to their loved ones to become infected and become seriously ill themselves or pass it on to someone else who could die. You seem to miss the whole point of lockdown. By making sacrifices we prevented thousands more of having to lose their lives or the lives of their loved ones. Well Over half a million people lost their lives to this virus in Brazil. Would you be happy with that figure here? This is not a game. You conspiracy theorists loved to play it down but we are still living through a very serious pandemic. Without the lockdown and subsequent vaccine programme we would be in a far more perilous state now.
Third Covid Wave on 10:29 - Oct 22 with 611 viewsdwayne_dibley

maybe herd immunity was the right way to go, let natural immunity sort the problem out. Seems to work for bats.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Third Covid Wave on 10:33 - Oct 22 with 610 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:08 - Oct 22 by Sadoldgit

A bigger tragedy would be for those saying goodbye to their loved ones to become infected and become seriously ill themselves or pass it on to someone else who could die. You seem to miss the whole point of lockdown. By making sacrifices we prevented thousands more of having to lose their lives or the lives of their loved ones. Well Over half a million people lost their lives to this virus in Brazil. Would you be happy with that figure here? This is not a game. You conspiracy theorists loved to play it down but we are still living through a very serious pandemic. Without the lockdown and subsequent vaccine programme we would be in a far more perilous state now.

Brazil has 3.5 times more population than the UK. The outcomes are no different.. try harder.

Third Covid Wave on 11:07 - Oct 22 with 599 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 10:33 - Oct 22 by saint68

Brazil has 3.5 times more population than the UK. The outcomes are no different.. try harder.

Deaths per 1m population in Brazil = c.2800

Deaths per 1m population in UK = c.2000

I don't know how maths works in your world (I dare say that can't be trusted either) but I make that a 40% increase on our rate.

'The outcome are no different.' B0ll0cks.

And, of course, the UK's 2000 isn't particularly good, which is widely acknowledged to be as a result of cack-handed management by the govt. Compare e.g. Germany (1138), Ireland (1,072)...

...and that's before we even start thinking about Japan (144) and the other countries that knew what they were doing.

Third Covid Wave on 11:28 - Oct 22 with 588 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 10:33 - Oct 22 by saint68

Sadly you are too busy being patronising to bother to get the point. I was talking about the number of deaths plain and simple, not making any comparisons. Whether loved ones get to say goodbye or not, it doesn’t make any of these deaths any less tragic. Especially when you consider how many lives could have been saved with earlier lockdowns and border closures.
Third Covid Wave on 12:11 - Oct 22 with 577 viewsdwayne_dibley

Maybe the Treasury saw it as a cunning plan to reduce Social Security costs. A bit like the NHS being told not to test elderly patients being pushed back into care homes. Council officials were recorded telling care homes that if they did not take untested patients their funding would be cut off

Third Covid Wave on 12:23 - Oct 22 with 574 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:07 - Oct 22 by DorsetIan

Deaths per 1m population in Brazil = c.2800

Deaths per 1m population in UK = c.2000

I don't know how maths works in your world (I dare say that can't be trusted either) but I make that a 40% increase on our rate.

'The outcome are no different.' B0ll0cks.

And, of course, the UK's 2000 isn't particularly good, which is widely acknowledged to be as a result of cack-handed management by the govt. Compare e.g. Germany (1138), Ireland (1,072)...

...and that's before we even start thinking about Japan (144) and the other countries that knew what they were doing.

So finally using your working out we see Sweden really did well with no lockdowns....

Bravo Ian, you just proved something I've been saying all along🍾🥂🥂

Third Covid Wave on 12:39 - Oct 22 with 568 viewsdwayne_dibley

Third Covid Wave on 12:23 - Oct 22 by saint68

So finally using your working out we see Sweden really did well with no lockdowns....

proves my point that herd immunity and no jabs for the over 50's would have been the cheapest overall option

Third Covid Wave on 14:01 - Oct 22 with 545 viewskernow

Third Covid Wave on 12:39 - Oct 22 by dwayne_dibley

proves my point that herd immunity and no jabs for the over 50's would have been the cheapest overall option

Wouldn't have made much difference personally. Been living on borrowed time forever.
Third Covid Wave on 14:28 - Oct 22 with 536 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:23 - Oct 22 by saint68

No 68, I demonstrated how you talk out of your @rse e.g. suggesting that UK and Brazil were equivalent.

And I'll take my lessons on Sweden from the experts too, not from libertarian propagandists like you.

The journal Nature, one of the world's leading scientific journals (but no doubt staffed by terrified employees all under the 'absolute control and coercion' of lizards) published some proper science on it. Interesting stuff and funnily enough it doesn't conclude that Covid doesn't exist and simply ignoring it is the best way.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95699-9

Third Covid Wave on 15:08 - Oct 22 with 522 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:28 - Oct 22 by DorsetIan

No 68, I demonstrated how you talk out of your @rse e.g. suggesting that UK and Brazil were equivalent.

And I'll take my lessons on Sweden from the experts too, not from libertarian propagandists like you.

The journal Nature, one of the world's leading scientific journals (but no doubt staffed by terrified employees all under the 'absolute control and coercion' of lizards) published some proper science on it. Interesting stuff and funnily enough it doesn't conclude that Covid doesn't exist and simply ignoring it is the best way.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95699-9

Statistics Baby, they don't lie..

Most cases of covid currently anywhere in the world are in the most heavily vaccinated countries...Statistics Baby

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/most-covid-deaths-i
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:24]

Third Covid Wave on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 506 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:08 - Oct 22 by saint68

Statistics Baby, they don't lie..

Most cases of covid currently anywhere in the world are in the most heavily vaccinated countries...Statistics Baby

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/most-covid-deaths-i
[Post edited 22 Oct 2021 15:24]

The statistics don't support anything you say.

Either you don't have the wit to understand that, or you don't care as long as you are furthering the libertarian cause.

I suspect it's a bit of both.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024