Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55621 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 10:07 - Sep 5 with 1288 views1885_SFC

Third Covid Wave on 08:20 - Sep 5 by Heisenberg

If anyone doesn’t want to take the vaccine in order to protect themselves or others then that’s there choice but could they sign an agreement that if and when they get ill from covid they do not wish to be treated or take up any valuable NHS time or resources.

I'd second that - 100%.

Old School is Cool

Third Covid Wave on 10:42 - Sep 5 with 1273 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 10:07 - Sep 5 by 1885_SFC

I'd second that - 100%.

I would sign that in an instant, as sadly the treatment of Covid 19 has been awful and the need for hospitalisation could have been prevented by other treatments. As others have said though if treatment is conditional, then those that eat too much red meat/sugar/fatty foods or drink more than the recommended number of units should also be deprived certain treatment and this could well be the plan, so you need to be careful what you wish for as you may not mind authoritarian rules against the unvaccinated, but it will effect you somewhere down the line.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 10:58 - Sep 5 with 1266 views1885_SFC

Third Covid Wave on 10:42 - Sep 5 by Jellybaby

I would sign that in an instant, as sadly the treatment of Covid 19 has been awful and the need for hospitalisation could have been prevented by other treatments. As others have said though if treatment is conditional, then those that eat too much red meat/sugar/fatty foods or drink more than the recommended number of units should also be deprived certain treatment and this could well be the plan, so you need to be careful what you wish for as you may not mind authoritarian rules against the unvaccinated, but it will effect you somewhere down the line.

I admire your Matt Le Tissier take on things - but you really need to stop peddling shíte and look at the facts regarding the vaccines. I take it you've had numerous vaccines during your life - vaccines that work and do a fantastic job preventing serious illness? I contracted polio when I was 6-months old and missed the 'sugar lump' vaccine by just a few months. Nowadays polio has been almost eradicated across the world. Vaccines work - the vast majority of them - and the Covid ones are no different. They're not perfect - but that's because they're new, but they are being tinkered with/updated all of the time in an effort to make them even more effective. All I know is that if someone like me gets Covid, there's a very good chance that I won't be hospitalised or even worse - die. Clever people are working on vaccines that can & will save many lives. To say that this is all a big Pharma Company conspiracy in order to get rich is quite simply ridiculous.

Old School is Cool

Third Covid Wave on 11:25 - Sep 5 with 1252 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 10:58 - Sep 5 by 1885_SFC

I admire your Matt Le Tissier take on things - but you really need to stop peddling shíte and look at the facts regarding the vaccines. I take it you've had numerous vaccines during your life - vaccines that work and do a fantastic job preventing serious illness? I contracted polio when I was 6-months old and missed the 'sugar lump' vaccine by just a few months. Nowadays polio has been almost eradicated across the world. Vaccines work - the vast majority of them - and the Covid ones are no different. They're not perfect - but that's because they're new, but they are being tinkered with/updated all of the time in an effort to make them even more effective. All I know is that if someone like me gets Covid, there's a very good chance that I won't be hospitalised or even worse - die. Clever people are working on vaccines that can & will save many lives. To say that this is all a big Pharma Company conspiracy in order to get rich is quite simply ridiculous.

I'm not against vaccines, I am against this experimental jab, particularly the coercion around it and the pressure on young people and now children to be jabbed when the chances of them dying from Covid are tiny. They are more at risk from dying after being jabbed. The yellow card system shows 1609 deaths (up to August 18th) in the UK from this "vaccine" and the government allows for under reporting of yellow cards by a factor of ten - do you want to risk your children, your grandchildren? Also it is leading to a digital pass system which is leading us towards totalitarianism. The freedoms the average man and woman have had over the last 60 years will soon be a thing of the past if we roll over and accept everything unquestioningly just because "clever people" are supposedly working on our behalf.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 1237 viewssaint68

I'd recommend anyone to take a few minutes to check out the life and untimely death of Nobel peace prize winner Kary B Mullis..

Look at his work, look at his statements in regards to the use or misuse of his PCR test

Look at his vocal distain for Dr Anthony Fauci in regards to the AZT debacle that cost over 100000 lives.

Then look at his rather untimely death just slightly before the covid-19 outbreak.

It really doesn't hurt to look into things and arm yourself with wholly relevant information in times of confusion and mistrust.

And one more significant fact is that deaths for last year with zero vaccines was approximately 50000 more than the UK average over the past decade or so....this figure is from ONS data.

As a result we have forgon freedom, access to timely life saving medical intervention for thousands possibly far more, we have seen thousands of businesses consigned to history and yet the majority of normally well observant people in this country have not followed the science or the statistics..they've blindly followed a government and a media that have instilled unwarranted fear and division in our society..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 16:15 - Sep 5 with 1158 viewsSouthamptonfan

Third Covid Wave on 11:25 - Sep 5 by Jellybaby

I'm not against vaccines, I am against this experimental jab, particularly the coercion around it and the pressure on young people and now children to be jabbed when the chances of them dying from Covid are tiny. They are more at risk from dying after being jabbed. The yellow card system shows 1609 deaths (up to August 18th) in the UK from this "vaccine" and the government allows for under reporting of yellow cards by a factor of ten - do you want to risk your children, your grandchildren? Also it is leading to a digital pass system which is leading us towards totalitarianism. The freedoms the average man and woman have had over the last 60 years will soon be a thing of the past if we roll over and accept everything unquestioningly just because "clever people" are supposedly working on our behalf.

I think you are making separate points here. Firstly, not sure what you are saying about the vaccine. It works. It stops people being very ill or hospitalised, so why wouldn't they encourage people to have it? It helps the people who don't get ill and it helps the NHS because less people need hospital care. Children are not being advised to have it. The JCVI has advised against it, because of what you say, that the risk of children getting ill from covid is miniscule. So it has been offered only to those where the benefit outweighs the risk. My elderly neighbour has been double jabbed, and this saved her life when she caught covid. She only got it mildly, when she otherwise would have struggled.

The other point I think you are making is that covid has been a driver, for slowly getting rid of our freedoms. On this, you have a point I think. Covid passports for example are completely pointless, in that you can be double jabbed and still pass on the virus to others. So the passports won't keep others safe at all, as the passport holders could have the disease, probably very mildly or less and could pass it on to those unvaccinated. The "big brother" state, such as taking your address every time you go for a meal, checking ID and the rest, is continuing even though you don't now need to isolate if you come into contact with a positive case, so again it's pointless and arguable only done to "keep an eye on us".

The vaccine is worth having and is proven to save lives. 90 per cent have had it, so anyone who hasn't might as well have it right? But are our freedoms being eroded? Is this the perfect excuse to do it? Yes, maybe. On this, perhaps we should be saying no, when they demand our address at a restaurant etc, as it's arguably treading on our right to a private life etc, so I take your point on that.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2021 16:24]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Third Covid Wave on 16:55 - Sep 5 with 1124 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 16:15 - Sep 5 by Southamptonfan

I think you are making separate points here. Firstly, not sure what you are saying about the vaccine. It works. It stops people being very ill or hospitalised, so why wouldn't they encourage people to have it? It helps the people who don't get ill and it helps the NHS because less people need hospital care. Children are not being advised to have it. The JCVI has advised against it, because of what you say, that the risk of children getting ill from covid is miniscule. So it has been offered only to those where the benefit outweighs the risk. My elderly neighbour has been double jabbed, and this saved her life when she caught covid. She only got it mildly, when she otherwise would have struggled.

The other point I think you are making is that covid has been a driver, for slowly getting rid of our freedoms. On this, you have a point I think. Covid passports for example are completely pointless, in that you can be double jabbed and still pass on the virus to others. So the passports won't keep others safe at all, as the passport holders could have the disease, probably very mildly or less and could pass it on to those unvaccinated. The "big brother" state, such as taking your address every time you go for a meal, checking ID and the rest, is continuing even though you don't now need to isolate if you come into contact with a positive case, so again it's pointless and arguable only done to "keep an eye on us".

The vaccine is worth having and is proven to save lives. 90 per cent have had it, so anyone who hasn't might as well have it right? But are our freedoms being eroded? Is this the perfect excuse to do it? Yes, maybe. On this, perhaps we should be saying no, when they demand our address at a restaurant etc, as it's arguably treading on our right to a private life etc, so I take your point on that.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2021 16:24]

When the Zombie apocalypse comes Jelly will be one of the 10% bashing in our brains , no doubt he has already stocked up on Spam to see him through.

He is Legend.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 19:46 - Sep 5 with 1055 viewssaint68

For all the happy clapper covid vaccine cheerleaders that have just bowed down/bent over and swallowed the government line...

Just imagine a conversation between a father and his son..then just for a second imagine that Son one day becoming the prime minister of that country..then imagine the conversation was about the need to eradicate 80% of the population to survive going forward..well that conversation took place ..his father is on public record..and his name is Stanley Johnson..his desired quota for the UK population was a mere 10/15:million...that is a verifiable and wholly accurate comment from the current prime ministers father..like father like son..now usually the Guardian luvvies would jump all over that comment..bit now things are becoming incomprehensible you've chose to plant your brains in the sand and ignore what's happening right in front of your very noses...

Don't think for a second that was a throw away comment..it definitely wasn't.. you are now in the process of that conversation!!!

Oh and the magic number for their preferred outcome is depopulation by 80%...take an unnecessary jab and fill that quota...think about that...

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 20:27 - Sep 5 with 1034 viewssaint68

Well the TUI brains trust have failed to a man to refute or disassemble one single element of my comments today...not one single valid factually correct response..just believe the government and ignore the facts..

You all probably feel that it's incomprehensible that a coordinated plan to depopulate the planet is beyond comprehension...well ordinarily I'd agree !!

But that is very distinct possibility/probability with what's occurred in the past 18 months..if you think that's bonkers then fair play .each to their own..but connect the dots...and you may actually start to piece together the underlying but frightening reality that will avail itself within the next 2yrs.

Third Covid Wave on 21:07 - Sep 5 with 1013 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:27 - Sep 5 by saint68

Well the TUI brains trust have failed to a man to refute or disassemble one single element of my comments today...not one single valid factually correct response..just believe the government and ignore the facts..

You all probably feel that it's incomprehensible that a coordinated plan to depopulate the planet is beyond comprehension...well ordinarily I'd agree !!

But that is very distinct possibility/probability with what's occurred in the past 18 months..if you think that's bonkers then fair play .each to their own..but connect the dots...and you may actually start to piece together the underlying but frightening reality that will avail itself within the next 2yrs.

I think it's because we all think you've gone a bit bonkers 68 and we are not sure how to react.

I am getting that you are at the stage where you are denying the very existence of Covid-19 and you think that Boris Johnson is trying to exterminate 80% of us. Or have I got that wrong.

I once had to help a psychotic woman who was under threat of being sectioned. She was as mad as a box of frogs, had removed all the cutlery and light bulbs from her house, that sort of thing, but the interesting thing was that she was so convinced of the reality of her own world and - apart from the content - talking to her was like talking to a normal person. But there was no point in me arguing with her about the cutlery and the lightbulbs. No good for either of us.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 21:33 - Sep 5 with 993 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:07 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

I think it's because we all think you've gone a bit bonkers 68 and we are not sure how to react.

I am getting that you are at the stage where you are denying the very existence of Covid-19 and you think that Boris Johnson is trying to exterminate 80% of us. Or have I got that wrong.

I once had to help a psychotic woman who was under threat of being sectioned. She was as mad as a box of frogs, had removed all the cutlery and light bulbs from her house, that sort of thing, but the interesting thing was that she was so convinced of the reality of her own world and - apart from the content - talking to her was like talking to a normal person. But there was no point in me arguing with her about the cutlery and the lightbulbs. No good for either of us.

So denial and tentative abuse..yet no actual rebuttal of factually correct and publicly available information..eyes wide shut hey Ian...you dare not comprehend because you just think its to outlandish...don't connect the dots Ian..plant your cranium in the sand..its safer there..for the meantime at least..

When you have the wherewithal to deconstruct or dismiss anything I've posted today then we will re-engage..I don't see that happening as its all factually correct and undeniable.

You have already made that clear from your fear/denial stance in your response.

Third Covid Wave on 21:51 - Sep 5 with 988 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:07 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

Oh and as an aside, I love your new stance of unquestioning loyalty to Boris and his cronies..that is simply glorious..

You are the poster boy for that epic quote from Alfred Lord Tennyson

Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die

Third Covid Wave on 23:17 - Sep 5 with 954 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 21:33 - Sep 5 by saint68

So denial and tentative abuse..yet no actual rebuttal of factually correct and publicly available information..eyes wide shut hey Ian...you dare not comprehend because you just think its to outlandish...don't connect the dots Ian..plant your cranium in the sand..its safer there..for the meantime at least..

When you have the wherewithal to deconstruct or dismiss anything I've posted today then we will re-engage..I don't see that happening as its all factually correct and undeniable.

You have already made that clear from your fear/denial stance in your response.

No abuse 68. But I'm not going to waste my or your time trying to convince you that Covid-19 exists or that Boris Johnson is not trying to kill us all.

Third Covid Wave on 06:43 - Sep 6 with 898 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 16:55 - Sep 5 by Bison

When the Zombie apocalypse comes Jelly will be one of the 10% bashing in our brains , no doubt he has already stocked up on Spam to see him through.

He is Legend.

It's nice of you to be thinking about me Bison!

It does make me laugh that you and Dorset Ian seem to be patrolling this thread like the Covid orthodoxy police regurgitating your BBC/Government propaganda and crying out "conspiracy theorist" and "idiot" when you have no answer to the argument.

But, hey you're still here, maybe you will pick up some tips on critical thinking.

Third Covid Wave on 09:41 - Sep 6 with 852 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 06:43 - Sep 6 by Jellybaby

It's nice of you to be thinking about me Bison!

It does make me laugh that you and Dorset Ian seem to be patrolling this thread like the Covid orthodoxy police regurgitating your BBC/Government propaganda and crying out "conspiracy theorist" and "idiot" when you have no answer to the argument.

But, hey you're still here, maybe you will pick up some tips on critical thinking.

When you treat the work of independent scientists as government propaganda, you have already left your critical faculties at the door.

Third Covid Wave on 12:08 - Sep 6 with 812 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 09:14 - Sep 5 by Heisenberg

As I said its your choice if you wish to base your life and the choices you make on Internet conspiracy theories.The simple fact is we have eradicated many diseases with vaccination programmes and you yourself as a child was probably vaccinated. If you don't want to take the COVID one then that's fine, just don't whine and expect everyone to come running if and when you get ill. Too many people bang on about rights without looking at the responsibilties that comes with it.

Could you explain why governments all over the world are experimenting on people with untested unlicensed drugs ? I am genuinely interested but conspiracy theorists never seem to actually come up with any credible theory that stands up to analysis.

I suppose these front line staff are all either lying or are just conspiracy actresses..

I don't think it will kill you to take a few minutes to watch this...but I can't say the same for the experimental crap you've taken willingly

https://www.bitchute.com/video/shis6GtwCFz2/
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 12:09]

Third Covid Wave on 12:29 - Sep 6 with 783 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:08 - Sep 6 by saint68

I suppose these front line staff are all either lying or are just conspiracy actresses..

I don't think it will kill you to take a few minutes to watch this...but I can't say the same for the experimental crap you've taken willingly

To be fair to you 68, I watched the first part. But you have got the testimonies of what 20 people here; whereas the total number of Covid cases worldwide now stands north of 221 million.

Anything to do with public health and medicine effectiveness needs to be based on properly peer reviewed and statistically sound studies.

Anecdote will get you precisely nowhere.

We have to rely on the scientist and the epidemiologists to interpret things for us. And if, like Jelly, you simply don't trust them, then you've got no chance. You must realise that you can't work it out for yourself - you simply haven't put the hours in.

Third Covid Wave on 12:30 - Sep 6 with 783 viewsHeisenberg

Third Covid Wave on 12:08 - Sep 6 by saint68

Absolute nonsense. You are basing your crack pot theories on American internet sites. As Dorset says it’s pointless. I could show you a picture of the earth from space and you would still argue it’s flat. You carry on pal.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Third Covid Wave on 13:21 - Sep 6 with 764 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:29 - Sep 6 by DorsetIan

To be fair to you 68, I watched the first part. But you have got the testimonies of what 20 people here; whereas the total number of Covid cases worldwide now stands north of 221 million.

Anything to do with public health and medicine effectiveness needs to be based on properly peer reviewed and statistically sound studies.

Anecdote will get you precisely nowhere.

We have to rely on the scientist and the epidemiologists to interpret things for us. And if, like Jelly, you simply don't trust them, then you've got no chance. You must realise that you can't work it out for yourself - you simply haven't put the hours in.

Well thank you for making a comment that clarifies my position perfectly..thank you Ian

"Anything to do with public health and medicine effectiveness needs to be based on properly peer reviewed and statistically sound studies."

Of which none of these vaccines have been subject to in any great amount..rushed through and containing previously illegal for human absorption..unethical was always the word associated with the use of them.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 13:30]

Third Covid Wave on 13:25 - Sep 6 with 761 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:30 - Sep 6 by Heisenberg

Absolute nonsense. You are basing your crack pot theories on American internet sites. As Dorset says it’s pointless. I could show you a picture of the earth from space and you would still argue it’s flat. You carry on pal.

So these nurses are thick as shit and you the man 😂🤣

They have first hand accounts and you just wave your wand of blind dismissal...they are far more informed to comment than a brainwashed Bristolian nodding to the government's tone.

Third Covid Wave on 13:34 - Sep 6 with 746 viewsHeisenberg

Third Covid Wave on 13:25 - Sep 6 by saint68

So these nurses are thick as shit and you the man 😂🤣

They have first hand accounts and you just wave your wand of blind dismissal...they are far more informed to comment than a brainwashed Bristolian nodding to the government's tone.

I’ve had covid so will take my chances thanks. Just pleased the vaccination meant my symptoms weren’t too bad and I came through it ok. I’m not Bristolian by the way and not convinced that some American nurses are more informed than experts on virus transmission and how to contain a world wide pandemic. Still you have drawn the conclusion that after a chat with his Dad Boris is on a mission to wipe out 80 per cent of us.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Third Covid Wave on 13:47 - Sep 6 with 741 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:34 - Sep 6 by Heisenberg

I’ve had covid so will take my chances thanks. Just pleased the vaccination meant my symptoms weren’t too bad and I came through it ok. I’m not Bristolian by the way and not convinced that some American nurses are more informed than experts on virus transmission and how to contain a world wide pandemic. Still you have drawn the conclusion that after a chat with his Dad Boris is on a mission to wipe out 80 per cent of us.

So the US and Israeli hospitals are full of fully vaccinated patients..but that's irrelevant and of no great importance..the jabs safe..yeh right..dream on..Unjabbed orthodox Jews in Israel aren't being effected and hospitalised..nearly 1 million living side by side with the rapidly increasing amount of double jabbed bed blockers...but that's probably irrelevant and of no interest to you either.. just an anomaly hey.

Do You not live in Bristol..you've always said you do.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 13:48]

Third Covid Wave on 14:05 - Sep 6 with 723 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 13:21 - Sep 6 by saint68

Well thank you for making a comment that clarifies my position perfectly..thank you Ian

"Anything to do with public health and medicine effectiveness needs to be based on properly peer reviewed and statistically sound studies."

Of which none of these vaccines have been subject to in any great amount..rushed through and containing previously illegal for human absorption..unethical was always the word associated with the use of them.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 13:30]

Dear God, here you go again. You do understand that these vaccines weren’t just conjured up out of thin air don’t you? As for nurses, there is a reason why the are nurses and not doctors or immunologists (with all due respect to the work they do).
I am no fan of Johnson, but why exactly would he want to kill off a large proportion of our population and screw the UK’s economy? The evidence of the effect of the pandemic on societies around the world is overwhelming yet still the David Icke’s of this world would prefer to believe half baked conspiracy theories.
I should add that my brother is 63 and has worked for pharma companies all his life. He would not have the jab or allow his children to have the jab if he thought for one minute they were not as safe as they could be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 14:46]
Third Covid Wave on 15:00 - Sep 6 with 710 viewsElijahK

Don’t really get why this discussion is still going on as what’s happening now has to be probably the first correct/makes sense decision that this governments made since the last one and whenever that was (still can’t remember of what that would be seeing how brexit and COVID’s gone so far!)

Still the fact is they COVID is only really dangerous if you have underline health conditions or are of the age of 55+. But the fact is that these vaccinations may not be necessary for those under the age of like 30, but as the stats show, people are more likely to get struck by lightning than to die of covid if they have no underline health conditions and are below the age of 30, but it’s even less likely for you to die from the vaccine to our current knowledge (as whether the vaccine or the virus has any long term affects no one knows at the moment (other than maybe those Chinese scientists who almost certainly created it over there)).
So why people are soo weary of taking it/go on about it all being money scheme etc are just taking it too far, as yeah some people do die of the vaccine, but it 100% saves more lives than it kills, and there are extremely few people only died just because of the vaccines.

And for anyone taking the vaccine over the age of like 40/anyone with underline health conditions, well the fact that most people at hospitals are the ones without the double jab (as yeah some people do still go in even with the double jab) and the difference in the COVID cases ever since a majority of people had been vaccinated just ends the debate there really.

But people also need to realise that we’re starting to get back on track and are getting on with our lives so why waste all of that effort just because a few David Ickes fans (with some of their despicable theories like the Holocaust ones) won’t take the vaccine, as if they really don’t want to take them then just make a majority of things (like football games or flights) COVID pass requirements, as to get heard immunity we need almost everyone on board, and I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m certainly not going to put up with another lockdown/face mask pandema/ending of all entertainment industries etc just because of them.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 15:05]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Third Covid Wave on 15:15 - Sep 6 with 699 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:05 - Sep 6 by Sadoldgit

Dear God, here you go again. You do understand that these vaccines weren’t just conjured up out of thin air don’t you? As for nurses, there is a reason why the are nurses and not doctors or immunologists (with all due respect to the work they do).
I am no fan of Johnson, but why exactly would he want to kill off a large proportion of our population and screw the UK’s economy? The evidence of the effect of the pandemic on societies around the world is overwhelming yet still the David Icke’s of this world would prefer to believe half baked conspiracy theories.
I should add that my brother is 63 and has worked for pharma companies all his life. He would not have the jab or allow his children to have the jab if he thought for one minute they were not as safe as they could be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 14:46]

Sogs. With all due respect this isn't in any shape or form a tried and tested vaccine..it is derived in part of wholly unused and previously banned due to ETHICAL purposes substances..

Can you think back to the furore over Dolly the sheep or genetically engineered food modification...people were up in arms over that..but now it's OK because the scientists say so..the very same scientists that were lambasted for playing God...

So don't for a second try to draw parallels between this (vaccine) and those that have gone before..they aren't anywhere in the same ball park..

I really do admire everyone's it'll be OK demeanour..well personally I don't feel that it's worth the sacrifice..I will trust my immune system..after all that's already greater than the very vaccine everyone's clamouring for..FACT

I suppose I have the benefit of sitting back and watching for a year or three and if I'm wrong I can take the jab if required

However if I'm right then I will be very glad of my cautious approach to maintain the integrity of my immune system ..sadly many who have had the jab won't have that option

Always prudent to have a plan B
[Post edited 6 Sep 2021 15:19]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024