Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 54644 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 19:29 - Sep 7 with 874 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 19:15 - Sep 7 by cynicalsaint

So... what should we be doing...?

We need to resist any move towards totalitarianism. We have lost so many and will lose all our freedoms in the name of "science". Science is the God of this age and the Globalists are using/misusing it to take us serfs right back to the dark ages. If you don't want the last 60 years to be a passing moment - a small window of opportunity where ordinary people had the freedom to travel anywhere, to buy their own home or even a holiday home etc, you better fight back and fight back hard, because that window is being slammed shut. "All it needs for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:30 - Sep 7 with 868 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 19:29 - Sep 7 by Jellybaby

We need to resist any move towards totalitarianism. We have lost so many and will lose all our freedoms in the name of "science". Science is the God of this age and the Globalists are using/misusing it to take us serfs right back to the dark ages. If you don't want the last 60 years to be a passing moment - a small window of opportunity where ordinary people had the freedom to travel anywhere, to buy their own home or even a holiday home etc, you better fight back and fight back hard, because that window is being slammed shut. "All it needs for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

Can you make that more applied?

Resisting any move towards totalitarianism is a bit abstract.

Tomorrow morning - what's my move?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 19:31]
Third Covid Wave on 19:59 - Sep 7 with 842 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 19:30 - Sep 7 by cynicalsaint

Can you make that more applied?

Resisting any move towards totalitarianism is a bit abstract.

Tomorrow morning - what's my move?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 19:31]

Tomorrow morning, first thing before He flies off to his Caribbean Island tell Mr Rothschild to back off and that we don't want a digital pass to go anywhere and we want to keep cash so we can earn money on the side and not have a digital currency tracking us and that he better not engineer a cyber attack or you will lose all your favourites and if he messes with the food chain, you are going to have to grow some more cucumbers. I will PM you his mobile number and make sure you sound cross.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 20:07 - Sep 7 with 825 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 17:57 - Sep 7 by saint68

Well the virus that was released from the Wuhan laboratory and is a man made bio-weapon had been worked on for some considerable time..its not a naturally occurring virus as they've tried to imply time and time again.. they've obviously had the core structure and to some extent the antidote ..usually that's a hand in hand situation in biological sciences.

It has been held in isolation in any normal turn unlike previous viruses including sars 1 hence it doesn't register in the Koch diagnosis..so basically man made and used on purpose.

I've never once said I don't believe there isn't a virus..there obviously is..but not like any other before.. as its man made..no bats or other animals man made for what purpose I'd hate to guess.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 18:06]

This is really interesting stuff saint68 , can you please give us the links and sites that you use to gather all your info , not the government and official sites , the sites you use to get the real info , its obvious from all your technical knowledge that you have contacts high up that are fighting this. Ta in advance.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 20:08 - Sep 7 with 824 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 19:59 - Sep 7 by Jellybaby

Tomorrow morning, first thing before He flies off to his Caribbean Island tell Mr Rothschild to back off and that we don't want a digital pass to go anywhere and we want to keep cash so we can earn money on the side and not have a digital currency tracking us and that he better not engineer a cyber attack or you will lose all your favourites and if he messes with the food chain, you are going to have to grow some more cucumbers. I will PM you his mobile number and make sure you sound cross.

Excellent thanks. I'm on it.

Just one thing - avoiding the BBC propaganda.

Am i still ok to tune in to breakfast time tomorrow morning?

Dan and Louise are annoying and clearly pedalling lies but i have a thing for Alexis Greene - i won't trust her weather forecasts anymore but she does help me to 'get up' in the morning.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 20:09]
Third Covid Wave on 20:21 - Sep 7 with 811 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 20:08 - Sep 7 by cynicalsaint

Dan and Louise are annoying and clearly pedalling lies but i have a thing for Alexis Greene - i won't trust her weather forecasts anymore but she does help me to 'get up' in the morning.

Well the BBC is an open sewer running through your living room, so it's your choice, but it could get messy, it depends how much you love Alexis - your call.

Third Covid Wave on 20:58 - Sep 7 with 789 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:13 - Sep 7 by saint68

Stiched yourself right up there buddy..

Unfalsifiable..."not capable of being proved false"

Just a standard old school verifiable covid-19 sample in isolation please mate..not a computer generated or new technique..just a good old fashioned one please..that surely isn't to much to ask..I'm still patiently waiting.. you must have one to hand surely..it can't be that difficult Ian.

It's been done. I sent you the link to the fact check on the point.

But you will never believe anything that proves all your nonsense to be false. You'll have a convoluted pseudoscientific answer to everything. Hence, your theories are unfalsifiable. Hence worthless.

It's the same for all conspiracy theories. There's always another conspiracy that can explain away any piece of evidence that doesn't fit.

In a way you're worse than religious fundamentalists. They've always got an answer to everything too, but at least they acknowledge that everything is built on faith.

Yours is a faith too, you just can't see it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 21:00 - Sep 7 with 787 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:59 - Sep 7 by Jellybaby

More on the Rothchilds...

...you're aware of the anti-semitic theme running through that particularly nasty conspiracy theory, I suppose?

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 21:05 - Sep 7 with 782 viewscynicalsaint

Third Covid Wave on 21:00 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

...you're aware of the anti-semitic theme running through that particularly nasty conspiracy theory, I suppose?

Based on his replies I think Jellybaby may be taking the pi55 Ian.

As for 68, not so sure.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 21:06]
Third Covid Wave on 23:29 - Sep 7 with 711 viewsJellybaby

Oh dear Ian, all feels a bit desperate on your part. I am certainly no anti Semite. Jesus was a Jew and I'm a huge fan of his, but Jeffrey Epstein was from Jewish descent, does that mean he is untouchable in your book? The only people I have a problem with are those who abuse their power over the rest of us, destroying our freedoms and creating division.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 23:34]

Third Covid Wave on 07:48 - Sep 8 with 657 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:07 - Sep 7 by Bison

This is really interesting stuff saint68 , can you please give us the links and sites that you use to gather all your info , not the government and official sites , the sites you use to get the real info , its obvious from all your technical knowledge that you have contacts high up that are fighting this. Ta in advance.

Of course no problem.

Bed occupancy in the vaccinated UK over 50's...The ONS

Anomaly of orthodox Jewish unvaccinated..New York Tumes and various others

PCR not fit for purpose..the very man that made it ..the late Kary B Mullis

The deaths attributed to false representation of PCR in the implementation of AZT Kary B Mullis v Dr Anthony Fauci..well shared video from Mr Kary B Mullis

Sample in isolation..not available in standard tried and tested format..only in new technique or computer modelling/simulation

Removal of legislation to stop government running rough shod over its citizens...bills passed in the commons

Using a genetically engineered vaccine to fight a genetically engineered virus..thats an obvious one as the Wuhan Bat story was always bollox.

UK death rate anomaly for 2020 ..ONS

NHS staff, police and armed forces personnel refusing vaccines..covered quote heavily over the past 6 months+ even by the bastion of bullshit..the BBC

The need for depopulation of the planet..see various available comments from David Attenborough, Bill Gates Stanley Johnson amongst others

The right for a child to overule their parents consent and have a jab regardless..Nadhim Zahawi

Still looking into why we have these horrendous death figures from the outbreak but not the matching excess deaths in not only the UK but US Canada and alike..manipulation of figures is always a concern..but when used in a so called major pandemic then it raises questions to why ?

And some is because I'm bored to tears..thought I'd retire in May ..so been down in Spain since then , done the house up and generally been mulling about...thinking I might by and old Cortijo and tart it up or maybe fly back and do a few little 4/6 week projects to engage the old grey matter..although I do enjoy Sogs and Ians comments..I used to find them tiresome but now they're fun to engage with..and as for Heisenburg..he's my favourite grumpy but funny.

Now just remember to steer clear of them killer vaccines.. Capiche

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 07:51 - Sep 8 with 656 viewssaint68

Oh Ian Darling, why so sensitive Hun..are they beyond reproach despite financing the deaths of millions across the globe in savage wars and Genocides.. I suppose its not like they pulled the trigger is it.

Not a hint of antisemitism at all you tart.

Third Covid Wave on 07:55 - Sep 8 with 655 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:08 - Sep 7 by cynicalsaint

Suzanne Reid should be your waking thought..definitely not skate twàt Dan and Louise minjchin

Third Covid Wave on 07:58 - Sep 8 with 654 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:58 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

But you will never believe anything that proves all your nonsense to be false. You'll have a convoluted pseudoscientific answer to everything. Hence, your theories are unfalsifiable. Hence worthless.

It's the same for all conspiracy theories. There's always another conspiracy that can explain away any piece of evidence that doesn't fit.

In a way you're worse than religious fundamentalists. They've always got an answer to everything too, but at least they acknowledge that everything is built on faith.

Just a good old fashioned sample please bud, you know the ones that have been used for decades..surely that isn't impossible..because it would look a bit dodgy to a lot of people if you couldn't.

Smoke and mirrors bud Smoke and mirrors

Third Covid Wave (n/t) on 08:04 - Sep 8 with 651 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:58 - Sep 7 by DorsetIan

[Post edited 8 Sep 2021 8:06]

Third Covid Wave on 11:07 - Sep 8 with 610 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 07:58 - Sep 8 by saint68

Just a good old fashioned sample please bud, you know the ones that have been used for decades..surely that isn't impossible..because it would look a bit dodgy to a lot of people if you couldn't.

Smoke and mirrors bud Smoke and mirrors

What scientific qualifications do you have?

You are banging on about an isolated sample when (a) it is untrue that the virus hasn't been isolated and (b) you don't even know what you are trying to prove.

What are you trying to prove with all this 'old fashioned sample' b0ll0cks? Do you need the virus to be susceptible leech treatments?

There is nothing remotely 'dodgy' about the virus or the science that has now been built up around it by thousands of scientists working independently around the world.

Or do you think they are all part of one massive scam - all of them? Really??

Third Covid Wave on 12:00 - Sep 8 with 599 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:07 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

You are banging on about an isolated sample when (a) it is untrue that the virus hasn't been isolated and (b) you don't even know what you are trying to prove.

What are you trying to prove with all this 'old fashioned sample' b0ll0cks? Do you need the virus to be susceptible leech treatments?

There is nothing remotely 'dodgy' about the virus or the science that has now been built up around it by thousands of scientists working independently around the world.

I personally have a doctor friend who believes the treatment of Covid 19 has been immoral and that deaths would have been avoided by using orthodox medicines. He hasn't taken the vaccine himself as he believes if there is any value to it at all (which he doubts) then it would be for the old and vulnerable only. He acknowledges that Covid vaccine deaths and injuries are unreported and hushed up.

I also have a fried who works in the 77th Brigade, who believes that the propaganda used on our own people is shameful.

Neither of these friends have spoken up, because they have mortgages and family commitments and careers. I think they should, but it is their conscience not mine.

A lot of people stay quiet, due to these reasons, loss of funding and a feeling of helplessness in beating the system. Your "independence" theory doesn't hold up. We have been played. You can talk all you like about "conspiracy theorists", but I will counter that with "Reality denier". During the last 18 months, I have not known a single person die or be seriously ill with Covid, but I have lost 5 friends due to cancer - that is the real world. It's a smoke screen Ian.

Third Covid Wave on 12:00 - Sep 8 with 598 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:07 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

Man made virus..not a naturally occurring phenomenon..or do you have proof to the opposite.

Not available in isolation from the tried and tested benchmark Koch diagnosis..so I just would like clarity not whataboutery or new testing shenanigans..just the old standard diagnosis please..I mean surely that's not asking to much hey bud.

See its all well and good accepting what they want you to accept, but why the variation from normal testing criteria?

You must know as you're accepting something new for a diagnosis that only proves it is in that specific test..leaving it open to question for anyone with a modicum of scepticism

Third Covid Wave on 12:32 - Sep 8 with 576 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:00 - Sep 8 by Jellybaby

I personally have a doctor friend who believes the treatment of Covid 19 has been immoral and that deaths would have been avoided by using orthodox medicines. He hasn't taken the vaccine himself as he believes if there is any value to it at all (which he doubts) then it would be for the old and vulnerable only. He acknowledges that Covid vaccine deaths and injuries are unreported and hushed up.

I also have a fried who works in the 77th Brigade, who believes that the propaganda used on our own people is shameful.

Neither of these friends have spoken up, because they have mortgages and family commitments and careers. I think they should, but it is their conscience not mine.

A lot of people stay quiet, due to these reasons, loss of funding and a feeling of helplessness in beating the system. Your "independence" theory doesn't hold up. We have been played. You can talk all you like about "conspiracy theorists", but I will counter that with "Reality denier". During the last 18 months, I have not known a single person die or be seriously ill with Covid, but I have lost 5 friends due to cancer - that is the real world. It's a smoke screen Ian.

Anything that doesn't suit the blinkered cowering sheep is dismissed as conspiracy mumbo jumbo..

Facts that show clearly the vaccinated are still blocking beds and dying across the globe just falls on death ears.

The new era of denial and blind faith is here.

Follow the science/ignore the statistics/Don't dare question/trust the media

Third Covid Wave on 13:04 - Sep 8 with 560 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:00 - Sep 8 by Jellybaby

You know a doctor with unorthodox view and you know noone who has died of Covid, so that you sorted then.

Just about sums you up.

We've moved away from this sort of 'science' since the middle ages.

Third Covid Wave on 13:09 - Sep 8 with 555 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:04 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

You know a doctor with unorthodox view and you know noone who has died of Covid, so that you sorted then.

Just about sums you up.

We've moved away from this sort of 'science' since the middle ages.

Yes we have haven't we.. now ignore statistics that don't suit and make new vaccines from materials that have been banned for decades on ethical purposes .we've gone backwards not forward in this plandemic

Third Covid Wave on 13:13 - Sep 8 with 555 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:00 - Sep 8 by saint68

Man made virus..not a naturally occurring phenomenon..or do you have proof to the opposite.

Not available in isolation from the tried and tested benchmark Koch diagnosis..so I just would like clarity not whataboutery or new testing shenanigans..just the old standard diagnosis please..I mean surely that's not asking to much hey bud.

See its all well and good accepting what they want you to accept, but why the variation from normal testing criteria?

You must know as you're accepting something new for a diagnosis that only proves it is in that specific test..leaving it open to question for anyone with a modicum of scepticism

I don't think even Chinese scientists are yet at the stage where they can make a virus from scratch.

The jury seems to still be out on whether the virus originated in lab - which would have been a man-modified virus, not a man-made one - or whether it jumped naturally from an animal. That's really is not the issue at this stage.

It have been identified, its genome has been mapped, tests have been developed for it, vaccines have been developed for it. It is being studied by thousands of virologists in hundred of different locations all over the world.

It's all been done quickly because the pressure has been on, but hurrah for the scientists who have actually helped us to manage this thing.

And if you think all these people have somehow been coordinated by some mysterious group of 'baddies' to lie about what they are doing, to falsify their results and release onto the world some toxic substance masquering as a virus and then all the health watchdogs around the world have joined in the fun, then you are completely deluded.

Third Covid Wave on 13:16 - Sep 8 with 549 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:09 - Sep 8 by saint68

Yes we have haven't we.. now ignore statistics that don't suit and make new vaccines from materials that have been banned for decades on ethical purposes .we've gone backwards not forward in this plandemic

Seems to me that you are very keen to ignore the bulk of worldwide scientific knowledge about this.

I'm just ignoring crackpots like you.

Third Covid Wave on 13:17 - Sep 8 with 547 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 13:13 - Sep 8 by DorsetIan

I don't think even Chinese scientists are yet at the stage where they can make a virus from scratch.

The jury seems to still be out on whether the virus originated in lab - which would have been a man-modified virus, not a man-made one - or whether it jumped naturally from an animal. That's really is not the issue at this stage.

It have been identified, its genome has been mapped, tests have been developed for it, vaccines have been developed for it. It is being studied by thousands of virologists in hundred of different locations all over the world.

It's all been done quickly because the pressure has been on, but hurrah for the scientists who have actually helped us to manage this thing.

And if you think all these people have somehow been coordinated by some mysterious group of 'baddies' to lie about what they are doing, to falsify their results and release onto the world some toxic substance masquering as a virus and then all the health watchdogs around the world have joined in the fun, then you are completely deluded.

Double jabbed dying all over the world..hospitals full of double vaxxed..yep a massive HURRAH..its shambolic.. people dying from simply having the jab is bad enough..but heralding it as a massive success is already looking premature and naive..maybe two of your greatest traits X

Third Covid Wave on 13:35 - Sep 8 with 542 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:17 - Sep 8 by saint68

Double jabbed dying all over the world..hospitals full of double vaxxed..yep a massive HURRAH..its shambolic.. people dying from simply having the jab is bad enough..but heralding it as a massive success is already looking premature and naive..maybe two of your greatest traits X

The vaccine is 96% effective, so that still leaves 4% of people for whom in won't be. And there are million of vaccinate people, so 4% is still going to be a very big number.

Read this. It might help you understand why there are large numbers of vaccinated people in hospital, and why it doesn't for a second suggest that the vaccines aren't effective.

https://www.upworthy.com/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-statistics-explained

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024