Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 54640 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 17:37 - Sep 9 with 661 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 11:22 - Sep 9 by 1885_SFC

You missed off:

Area 51
The death of Lady Diana
The Bermuda Triangle

Throw in the Abominable Snowman for good measure.
Third Covid Wave on 18:58 - Sep 9 with 623 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 16:17 - Sep 9 by saint68

My best guess on the Bermuda triangle would be just massive breakouts of gasses from beneath the seabed resulting in pockets of gasses that sink surface ships and remove upwards/linear stability for light aircraft..but I'm not a marine geologist .so just my observation and theory
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 16:52]

You’re not a marine biologist - for goodness sake, don’t let that stop you!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 19:05 - Sep 9 with 621 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:37 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

Throw in the Abominable Snowman for good measure.

So just imagine a company/trust that is heavily involved in end of life care and associated medicines..then imagine that very same company being a primary investor and as it happens a private off shoot of A Z.. and also moving forward beneficiary of covid-19 vaccine profits!!, sounds unethical ordinarily..but its strange times.. imagine that company making ridiculous profits out of this plandemic..well don't imagine any longer ..(wellcome)to Vaccitech..the Company winning wether you live or die.
Associated to the British eugenics society with Google
and the British government as investors..

Conflict of interest or just coincidence to add to all the other mounting coincidences
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 19:19]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 19:08 - Sep 9 with 620 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 08:34 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

Just out of interest, which (if any) of these do you believe:

Quantum mechanics
Special theory of relativity
General theory of relativity
The existence of anti-matter
Photosynthesis
The Big Bang
Dinosaurs
The moon landings
That Paul McCartney is still alive
The Loch Ness monster

Always asking the wrong question Ian, Paul McCartney clearly died years ago and is of little interest. John Lenon on the other hand so outspoken and anti establishment died way too young....

1971: "John Lennon: "Overpopulation is a Myth by the Government"

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 614 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:58 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

Just curious and willing to question abnormalities and discrepancies..you've abandoned that sweetheart X

Third Covid Wave on 19:18 - Sep 9 with 613 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 18:58 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

But in all honesty it's probably the most likely reason..massive expulsions of methane rendering anything above susceptible to sinking/falling without a hope.

Third Covid Wave on 20:38 - Sep 9 with 580 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 19:05 - Sep 9 by saint68

So just imagine a company/trust that is heavily involved in end of life care and associated medicines..then imagine that very same company being a primary investor and as it happens a private off shoot of A Z.. and also moving forward beneficiary of covid-19 vaccine profits!!, sounds unethical ordinarily..but its strange times.. imagine that company making ridiculous profits out of this plandemic..well don't imagine any longer ..(wellcome)to Vaccitech..the Company winning wether you live or die.

Conflict of interest or just coincidence to add to all the other mounting coincidences

I wish we could fast forward a few years to witness you and MLT sitting in the corner of a McDonalds starring wide eyed into a cold cup of coffee repeating over and over again “WTF were we thinking?”
At least you are anonymous (unless you actually repeat this stuff out loud to any human within ear shot) whereas poor old MLT will now be remember as a gullible idiot as much as his sublime footballing skill.
Third Covid Wave on 20:48 - Sep 9 with 576 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 20:38 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

I wish we could fast forward a few years to witness you and MLT sitting in the corner of a McDonalds starring wide eyed into a cold cup of coffee repeating over and over again “WTF were we thinking?”
At least you are anonymous (unless you actually repeat this stuff out loud to any human within ear shot) whereas poor old MLT will now be remember as a gullible idiot as much as his sublime footballing skill.

Well looking at current figures world wide me and my Guernsey bud will be saying we told them so!!

When coincidence becomes a normality then you know things are really fuked...sleep well my friend..the end is nye..

Ignorance kills X

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 21:00 - Sep 9 with 571 viewsHeisenberg

Third Covid Wave on 19:18 - Sep 9 by saint68

But in all honesty it's probably the most likely reason..massive expulsions of methane rendering anything above susceptible to sinking/falling without a hope.

I agree. Johnson has a lot to answer for.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Third Covid Wave on 21:09 - Sep 9 with 565 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:00 - Sep 9 by Heisenberg

I agree. Johnson has a lot to answer for.

Nods in agreement..he's an embarrassing out of his depth clown..as is his whole cabinet..what a mess we're in

One exception though..Rishi Sunak ..

Third Covid Wave on 21:35 - Sep 9 with 548 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:05 - Sep 9 by saint68

Lots of dodgy deals between Tory pals around COVID. Lots of money made by opportunist scumbags. Reflects badly on Johnson, but how does this help your conspiracy theory?

Third Covid Wave on 21:41 - Sep 9 with 541 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 21:09 - Sep 9 by saint68

Nods in agreement..he's an embarrassing out of his depth clown..as is his whole cabinet..what a mess we're in

One exception though..Rishi Sunak ..

Sunak is one of your global elite lizards, surely?

Third Covid Wave on 21:43 - Sep 9 with 537 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:41 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

Sunak is one of your global elite lizards, surely?

No he's level headed and astute..ah..you're right actually..we are very alike.
.thanks Ian..Great comparison indeed.

Third Covid Wave on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 536 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:08 - Sep 9 by Jellybaby

Always asking the wrong question Ian, Paul McCartney clearly died years ago and is of little interest. John Lenon on the other hand so outspoken and anti establishment died way too young....

1971: "John Lennon: "Overpopulation is a Myth by the Government"

What’s the skinny on Lennon then. Not Chapman, not Jodie Foster?

Was George Soros in New York that day?

And why are you being a party pooper - I gave you a whole list of crazy scientific theories, for you to explain for us, or do you believe in some of them?

Third Covid Wave on 22:46 - Sep 9 with 520 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:35 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

Lots of dodgy deals between Tory pals around COVID. Lots of money made by opportunist scumbags. Reflects badly on Johnson, but how does this help your conspiracy theory?

I'm just connecting all the dots bud. You correctly said earlier in this thread that things on such a grand scale will eventually fall apart..well they are piece by piece...I'm daily highlighting discrepancies and statistical anomalies..sadly you aren't currently doing the same..I'm quite surprised at your reticence to actually question the increasing and more obvious occurrences of late.....

But a bit of me feels sorry for you and those that have been coerced onto taking something you never ever needed.

Reality is a bitch sometimes

Third Covid Wave on 23:39 - Sep 9 with 508 viewsJellybaby

Today in Australia the truth starts to come out....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 00:36 - Sep 10 with 493 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 23:39 - Sep 9 by Jellybaby

Apparently its all to do with the Metric System

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 06:59 - Sep 10 with 464 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 21:48 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

What’s the skinny on Lennon then. Not Chapman, not Jodie Foster?

Was George Soros in New York that day?

And why are you being a party pooper - I gave you a whole list of crazy scientific theories, for you to explain for us, or do you believe in some of them?

JFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy all spoke up against corruption in high places, all end up being shot - just sayin'

Third Covid Wave on 07:19 - Sep 10 with 458 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 08:34 - Sep 9 by DorsetIan

Just out of interest, which (if any) of these do you believe:

Quantum mechanics
Special theory of relativity
General theory of relativity
The existence of anti-matter
Photosynthesis
The Big Bang
Dinosaurs
The moon landings
That Paul McCartney is still alive
The Loch Ness monster

Ian, are you showing off in front of your friends?

It is on my radar, but I've got a world to save, so have put it on the back burner. Busy, busy, busy

I have got a "Do you believe list for you" too, but will try and keep it simple. Do you believe in any of the following;

Bad people with lots of money and power
Coercion - making people do things they don't really want to do
Lies - telling porkie pies
Propaganda - making people believe lies (see above)
Conspiracy - A secret plan to do something bad
Totalitarianism - A system of government that requires complete subservience.
Subservience - Bowing the knee to your rulers
Wittyism - Being completely in love with Dr Chris Witty
Scientism - Excessive belief and trust in Science

Good luck!

Third Covid Wave on 09:11 - Sep 10 with 426 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 22:46 - Sep 9 by saint68

I'm just connecting all the dots bud. You correctly said earlier in this thread that things on such a grand scale will eventually fall apart..well they are piece by piece...I'm daily highlighting discrepancies and statistical anomalies..sadly you aren't currently doing the same..I'm quite surprised at your reticence to actually question the increasing and more obvious occurrences of late.....

But a bit of me feels sorry for you and those that have been coerced onto taking something you never ever needed.

Reality is a bitch sometimes

To paraphrase the great Eric Morecombe, you are connecting all the right dots, but not necessarily in the right order. Still having you on here spouting your nonsense is like having our own David Icke on board and you are good value for entertainment alone.
Third Covid Wave on 10:10 - Sep 10 with 417 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 09:11 - Sep 10 by Sadoldgit

To paraphrase the great Eric Morecombe, you are connecting all the right dots, but not necessarily in the right order. Still having you on here spouting your nonsense is like having our own David Icke on board and you are good value for entertainment alone.

Why thank you kindly Sogs💗

I've made the decision to pop back to England *actually the missus told me too) and do a couple of projects to keep me sane..way to much time on me hands..idle minds and all that.

Gonna do some fishing in a bit ..so once I find today's discrepancy I'll begin today's episode of covid-19..the great plandemic

Hope you enjoyed the piece on those devious money grabbing human jabbing parasites @Vaccitech

I think I'll write a book in a couple of years time titled The Covid Plandemic, Making trillions and killing billions

Third Covid Wave on 10:22 - Sep 10 with 405 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 10:10 - Sep 10 by saint68

Why thank you kindly Sogs💗

I've made the decision to pop back to England *actually the missus told me too) and do a couple of projects to keep me sane..way to much time on me hands..idle minds and all that.

Gonna do some fishing in a bit ..so once I find today's discrepancy I'll begin today's episode of covid-19..the great plandemic

Hope you enjoyed the piece on those devious money grabbing human jabbing parasites @Vaccitech

I think I'll write a book in a couple of years time titled The Covid Plandemic, Making trillions and killing billions

Where you off fishing too and what are you after ?

I hope you not a pole fisherman , that's not proper fishing.

Third Covid Wave on 10:31 - Sep 10 with 402 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:22 - Sep 10 by Bison

Where you off fishing too and what are you after ?

I hope you not a pole fisherman , that's not proper fishing.

Web fishing bud, although there's a few great spots near me for Dorada and lubina , nice cooked whole on the bbq with a nice salad and some hot buttered potatoes.oh and a nice chilled bottle of vino.

Third Covid Wave on 10:39 - Sep 10 with 397 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 23:39 - Sep 9 by Jellybaby

Australia has become an impotent embarrassing mess...thank God we live in a democratic country with human rights and freedom of speech for all.

Third Covid Wave on 10:41 - Sep 10 with 395 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 10:31 - Sep 10 by saint68

Web fishing bud, although there's a few great spots near me for Dorada and lubina , nice cooked whole on the bbq with a nice salad and some hot buttered potatoes.oh and a nice chilled bottle of vino.

ahhh you still in Spain , sounds fantastic.

Tight Lines.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024