Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55453 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 10:42 - Sep 10 with 937 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 00:36 - Sep 10 by Bison

Apparently its all to do with the Metric System

But does it measure up?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 10:46 - Sep 10 with 934 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:41 - Sep 10 by Bison

ahhh you still in Spain , sounds fantastic.

Tight Lines.

👍🍻

Third Covid Wave on 10:52 - Sep 10 with 929 viewssaint68

https://mobile.twitter.com/gbnews/status/1425370507432583170

Third Covid Wave on 11:49 - Sep 10 with 908 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 06:59 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

JFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy all spoke up against corruption in high places, all end up being shot - just sayin'

I can recommend Libra by Don DeLillo - you'd enjoy that. (And no dig intended, it's just a good novel about the JFK assassination).
[Post edited 10 Sep 2021 15:00]

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 12:06 - Sep 10 with 900 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 10:10 - Sep 10 by saint68

Why thank you kindly Sogs💗

I've made the decision to pop back to England *actually the missus told me too) and do a couple of projects to keep me sane..way to much time on me hands..idle minds and all that.

Gonna do some fishing in a bit ..so once I find today's discrepancy I'll begin today's episode of covid-19..the great plandemic

Hope you enjoyed the piece on those devious money grabbing human jabbing parasites @Vaccitech

I think I'll write a book in a couple of years time titled The Covid Plandemic, Making trillions and killing billions

I’d just stick to the fishing mate, you have more chance of landing a whopper! 😉
Third Covid Wave on 12:20 - Sep 10 with 894 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 07:19 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

Ian, are you showing off in front of your friends?

It is on my radar, but I've got a world to save, so have put it on the back burner. Busy, busy, busy

I have got a "Do you believe list for you" too, but will try and keep it simple. Do you believe in any of the following;

Bad people with lots of money and power
Coercion - making people do things they don't really want to do
Lies - telling porkie pies
Propaganda - making people believe lies (see above)
Conspiracy - A secret plan to do something bad
Totalitarianism - A system of government that requires complete subservience.
Subservience - Bowing the knee to your rulers
Wittyism - Being completely in love with Dr Chris Witty
Scientism - Excessive belief and trust in Science

Good luck!

I believe that all those things exist in the world, except maybe Wittyism.

Including, it might surprise you to know, scientism. But you need to be careful here - I do not believe that science and scientific method are the only route to 'truth' in the world. There are some things - art, religion, human conscious experience - where I don't think science can or will provide all the answers.

But in terms of the physical world, absolutely science provides the answers. Nothing else comes remotely close.

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Sep 10 with 888 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 10:52 - Sep 10 by saint68

https://mobile.twitter.com/gbnews/status/1425370507432583170

I’m not sure why you posted this as it seems to blow your argument out of the water.
I think any rational human being has concerns about any vaccines but weighs up the pros and cons and comes to a rational decision. In my case I was in a reasonably high risk group so it was a no brainer. I’d rather take my chance with the vaccine than the virus. My kids are in their early 20’s. I’d like them to get vaccinated but they will make up their own minds. There is a consideration to our fellow man as well as to ourselves.
As for corruption in high places, of course it exists, but on a co-ordinated global scale for decades? Hmmmmm. As for the assassinations of the likes of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, those had more to do with their fight for civil liberties than some global conspiracy. James Bond makes great cinema and whilst there is organised crime in the world the whole SPECTRE thing and Dr Evil and Mini-me is just a bit of nonsense. 😉
Third Covid Wave on 13:22 - Sep 10 with 871 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:35 - Sep 10 by Sadoldgit

I’m not sure why you posted this as it seems to blow your argument out of the water.
I think any rational human being has concerns about any vaccines but weighs up the pros and cons and comes to a rational decision. In my case I was in a reasonably high risk group so it was a no brainer. I’d rather take my chance with the vaccine than the virus. My kids are in their early 20’s. I’d like them to get vaccinated but they will make up their own minds. There is a consideration to our fellow man as well as to ourselves.
As for corruption in high places, of course it exists, but on a co-ordinated global scale for decades? Hmmmmm. As for the assassinations of the likes of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, those had more to do with their fight for civil liberties than some global conspiracy. James Bond makes great cinema and whilst there is organised crime in the world the whole SPECTRE thing and Dr Evil and Mini-me is just a bit of nonsense. 😉

I'm just really disgusted with this government's and many others around the world willing to overturn a parents right to refuse their children being vaccinated without their consent.. in fact it was the very notion of that, that made me start looking into the statistics and discrepancies Sogs.

Nadhim Zahawi blatantly telling children on live TV that they can get the vaccine and bugger the parents wishes..that absolutely engages me!!.
I think the other stuff you posted should have been in response to Jellybaby, bud.

I did see a clip the other day of the Canadian education minister or health minister telling people that the state own their children ..not the parents ..now that is more akin to 1940's Germany than a commonwealth democracy.

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 14:12 - Sep 10 with 856 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 13:22 - Sep 10 by saint68

I'm just really disgusted with this government's and many others around the world willing to overturn a parents right to refuse their children being vaccinated without their consent.. in fact it was the very notion of that, that made me start looking into the statistics and discrepancies Sogs.

Nadhim Zahawi blatantly telling children on live TV that they can get the vaccine and bugger the parents wishes..that absolutely engages me!!.
I think the other stuff you posted should have been in response to Jellybaby, bud.

I did see a clip the other day of the Canadian education minister or health minister telling people that the state own their children ..not the parents ..now that is more akin to 1940's Germany than a commonwealth democracy.

I know, it’s a difficult call. My first wife was a nurse and we had long conversations about whether we should let our kids have the MMR jab. We went ahead in the end and there were no problems, but it was a worry. I appreciate that they are less likely to become seriously ill with it, but what if they carry it and end up killing their grand parents or even their parents? I am glad that I don’t have to make these calls. We can only hope that the right advice is being listen too and the right decisions are being made for the benefit of society as a whole.
Third Covid Wave on 16:59 - Sep 10 with 821 viewsBerber

Nice of the Scots to lead the way in post lockdown cases so we can get a week or two to see what's likely to happen next. Doesn't the newly painted green witch have a high Covid performance rating up there?
Third Covid Wave on 17:06 - Sep 10 with 816 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 12:20 - Sep 10 by DorsetIan

I believe that all those things exist in the world, except maybe Wittyism.

Including, it might surprise you to know, scientism. But you need to be careful here - I do not believe that science and scientific method are the only route to 'truth' in the world. There are some things - art, religion, human conscious experience - where I don't think science can or will provide all the answers.

But in terms of the physical world, absolutely science provides the answers. Nothing else comes remotely close.

Fair play re answer to scientism. Science should always be falsifiable though, that is the innate strength of it. During the last 18 months any reasonable counter argument, ie Great Barrington Declaration and focused protection, has been closed down. This closing down of discussion and all round weirdness is what has lead to people like me heading down rabbit holes and discovering a whole level of conspiracy and nefariousness. Giving this snake oil to children is a whole new level of public evil and decent people should not stand by and let it happen.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 17:33 - Sep 10 with 807 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:06 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

Fair play re answer to scientism. Science should always be falsifiable though, that is the innate strength of it. During the last 18 months any reasonable counter argument, ie Great Barrington Declaration and focused protection, has been closed down. This closing down of discussion and all round weirdness is what has lead to people like me heading down rabbit holes and discovering a whole level of conspiracy and nefariousness. Giving this snake oil to children is a whole new level of public evil and decent people should not stand by and let it happen.

Absolutely, science needs to be falsifiable, we can agree on that.

And the GBD has not been shut down, I've just been reading about it very easily online. It's just that it hasn't been generally adopted.

There's nothing strange about differences in opinion about public health.

I also agree with you that there is a debate to be had about giving the vaccine to children who are low risk.

For what it's worth, my impression is that in this country now we are taking an extremely low key approach to Covid. Virtually no one is wearing a mask, there's hardly any social distancing - certainly no consistent approach - and, unlike other countries, we aren't yet vaccinating young teenagers. And this at a time when numbers are high and hospital admissions are rising. So are we really that far away from your ideal position on this?

Talk of 'public evil' is unnecessary and unhelpful. Different people acting in good faith can come to different views.

Third Covid Wave on 17:54 - Sep 10 with 791 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 17:06 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

Where have the discussions been closed down? Any evidence. It never took off because most people see it as a load of old bullshit, so don’t pay any attention.

I find it hard to take your requirements for scientific proof seriously when you try to compare case rates last year when the original variant of the virus was prevalent with this year, when the variant is 4 times as infectious. If you demand integrity from others, how about starting with yourself? How about comparing the death / case rates for the relevant periods? All this is very simple to do.
Third Covid Wave on 18:00 - Sep 10 with 790 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 17:33 - Sep 10 by DorsetIan

Absolutely, science needs to be falsifiable, we can agree on that.

And the GBD has not been shut down, I've just been reading about it very easily online. It's just that it hasn't been generally adopted.

There's nothing strange about differences in opinion about public health.

I also agree with you that there is a debate to be had about giving the vaccine to children who are low risk.

For what it's worth, my impression is that in this country now we are taking an extremely low key approach to Covid. Virtually no one is wearing a mask, there's hardly any social distancing - certainly no consistent approach - and, unlike other countries, we aren't yet vaccinating young teenagers. And this at a time when numbers are high and hospital admissions are rising. So are we really that far away from your ideal position on this?

Talk of 'public evil' is unnecessary and unhelpful. Different people acting in good faith can come to different views.

GBD and focused protection closed down as in that debate was closed down at the time and subject to shadow banning.

I agree England has done better of late, thankfully most people have ditched the pointless mask wearing, but talk of an October lockdown may be preparing the way for that and the spectre of vaccine apartheid in the form of digital passports is never far away.

Acting in Good faith - is that happening In the US (the Biden speech yesterday was horrific), France, Canada and the fascist state of Australia? Also check out the covid deaths in India, which are tiny with only 12% vaccinated. Control, control, control.

Going to give you fair warning Ian, if you consider the unvaccinated a walking bio hazard you may wish to give St Marys a wide berth tomorrow!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 18:13 - Sep 10 with 787 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 18:00 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

GBD and focused protection closed down as in that debate was closed down at the time and subject to shadow banning.

I agree England has done better of late, thankfully most people have ditched the pointless mask wearing, but talk of an October lockdown may be preparing the way for that and the spectre of vaccine apartheid in the form of digital passports is never far away.

Acting in Good faith - is that happening In the US (the Biden speech yesterday was horrific), France, Canada and the fascist state of Australia? Also check out the covid deaths in India, which are tiny with only 12% vaccinated. Control, control, control.

Going to give you fair warning Ian, if you consider the unvaccinated a walking bio hazard you may wish to give St Marys a wide berth tomorrow!

Go on then, explain "shadow banning" and give some specific examples.

The Great Barrington Debate and the USA anti vax movement has Andre Wakefield as one of its major proponents.

I know Wikki isn't the ideal place to gather information, but this paragraph pretty well sums up the integrity of Wakefield and his ilk.

"Claims of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism have been extensively investigated and found to be false.[1] The link was first suggested in the early 1990s and came to public notice largely as a result of the 1998 Lancet MMR autism fraud, characterised as "perhaps the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[2] The fraudulent research paper authored by Andrew Wakefield and published in The Lancet claimed to link the vaccine to colitis and autism spectrum disorders. The paper was retracted in 2010[3] but is still cited by anti-vaccinationists."

I'll find another link later and post another article, where hospital in a southern US state is currently dealing with overdoses relating to the horse de-wormer promoted by the GBD and Trump, that are interfering with with the admission of serious cases of Covid. The major South African study purporting to support the use of this drug for Covid treatment or prevention has been shown to have major debilitating falsifications in the results, yet more fraud.

It would be good if you put up some FACTS to support your loose arguments.
Third Covid Wave on 18:43 - Sep 10 with 773 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:12 - Sep 10 by Sadoldgit

I know, it’s a difficult call. My first wife was a nurse and we had long conversations about whether we should let our kids have the MMR jab. We went ahead in the end and there were no problems, but it was a worry. I appreciate that they are less likely to become seriously ill with it, but what if they carry it and end up killing their grand parents or even their parents? I am glad that I don’t have to make these calls. We can only hope that the right advice is being listen too and the right decisions are being made for the benefit of society as a whole.

When some tosser from the government deems a parents
Wishes for their child as irrelevant then you know something isn't right at all, the nanny state has now become a dictatorship.

Third Covid Wave on 20:42 - Sep 10 with 734 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 18:00 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

Why would I think they are a biohazard?

They’re only a health hazard if they try to encourage others to remain unvaccinated. Otherwise, they are only harming themselves, as far as I see it. Which is tragic, but hey nobody is forcing them to self-harm, and thankfully only a small percentage will really suffer as a result of their hubris.

Third Covid Wave on 00:01 - Sep 11 with 691 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 18:13 - Sep 10 by Berber

Go on then, explain "shadow banning" and give some specific examples.

The Great Barrington Debate and the USA anti vax movement has Andre Wakefield as one of its major proponents.

I know Wikki isn't the ideal place to gather information, but this paragraph pretty well sums up the integrity of Wakefield and his ilk.

"Claims of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism have been extensively investigated and found to be false.[1] The link was first suggested in the early 1990s and came to public notice largely as a result of the 1998 Lancet MMR autism fraud, characterised as "perhaps the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years".[2] The fraudulent research paper authored by Andrew Wakefield and published in The Lancet claimed to link the vaccine to colitis and autism spectrum disorders. The paper was retracted in 2010[3] but is still cited by anti-vaccinationists."

I'll find another link later and post another article, where hospital in a southern US state is currently dealing with overdoses relating to the horse de-wormer promoted by the GBD and Trump, that are interfering with with the admission of serious cases of Covid. The major South African study purporting to support the use of this drug for Covid treatment or prevention has been shown to have major debilitating falsifications in the results, yet more fraud.

It would be good if you put up some FACTS to support your loose arguments.

Berber's back, all bothered and bristling. I was worried that you were weeping in some gutter or more positively had spent time contemplating on a mountain and resolving to get your head out of the arse of the BBC. Ian has manfully maintained MSM mantras, but he lacks the palpable indignation that you emit when the received wisdom is challenged.

Shadow banning - When GBD was "dismissed" by MSM despite impeccable credentials, I remember searching for it, giving it, its full title and it not even being on the first page, instead there were all these articles rubbishing it and it's authors. Now, when I search it comes up straight away, because it doesn't matter as the moment has passed. This is an underhand tactic that search engines use to promote a narrative.

Your guilty by association argument smacks of desperation.

If you want facts lets put up the latest yellow card to show vaccine deaths and injuries or the American equivalent.

Third Covid Wave on 00:29 - Sep 11 with 687 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 18:43 - Sep 10 by saint68

When some tosser from the government deems a parents
Wishes for their child as irrelevant then you know something isn't right at all, the nanny state has now become a dictatorship.

I know what you are saying but let’s face it, you have read many posts on the internet and would you say that some parents know better than the top scientific advice?
Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Sep 11 with 650 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 00:29 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

I know what you are saying but let’s face it, you have read many posts on the internet and would you say that some parents know better than the top scientific advice?

That's the issue right there bud, the JCVI are saying no to mass vaccination in the under 16's , but the government are looking to ignore that and plough on regardless of their scientific input and the parents own clear wishes..yet another case of the government not following the science and playing God...

The vaccines should of only ever gone to those in the most at risk groups, there is no requirement at all for a global vaccine roll out..none at all...it isnt following the science, its unnecessary and divisive.

Statistics are the guidelines in a pandemic, well ours and many others just don't add up..should we just ignore glaringly obvious misrepresentations in death figures now..because that is what's happening currently.
We aren't following the science, and we seem to be ignoring the Statistics too.

Third Covid Wave on 08:03 - Sep 11 with 637 viewskentsouthampton

Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Sep 11 by saint68

That's the issue right there bud, the JCVI are saying no to mass vaccination in the under 16's , but the government are looking to ignore that and plough on regardless of their scientific input and the parents own clear wishes..yet another case of the government not following the science and playing God...

The vaccines should of only ever gone to those in the most at risk groups, there is no requirement at all for a global vaccine roll out..none at all...it isnt following the science, its unnecessary and divisive.

Statistics are the guidelines in a pandemic, well ours and many others just don't add up..should we just ignore glaringly obvious misrepresentations in death figures now..because that is what's happening currently.

The government are doing a good job of lining their pockets out of it though.
Third Covid Wave on 08:33 - Sep 11 with 629 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 08:03 - Sep 11 by kentsouthampton

The government are doing a good job of lining their pockets out of it though.

They certainly are.

Third Covid Wave on 08:37 - Sep 11 with 627 viewssaint68

So the Germans are actually awake to what's going on!

A law suit has been filed against the W H O for violations against the Nuremberg code ( ironic in a way)

1000 lawyers and just a mere 10000 Dr's are signatories in the application...

Still think it's just a flu outbreak?

Third Covid Wave on 10:36 - Sep 11 with 588 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 07:32 - Sep 11 by saint68

How do you define that group? The virus has killed or badly effected people outside that group too and then there is the transmission by people who don’t show any symptoms. The herd immunity theory has been well and truly shot down. It makes perfect sense to vaccinate as many people as possible.
Third Covid Wave on 10:51 - Sep 11 with 584 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 10:36 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

How do you define that group? The virus has killed or badly effected people outside that group too and then there is the transmission by people who don’t show any symptoms. The herd immunity theory has been well and truly shot down. It makes perfect sense to vaccinate as many people as possible.

Sars 1..8000 cases over 26 countries..no panic or over the top lockdowns 774 died

Disappeared without vaccination

The Spanish flu 40 million dead..no vaccine just died a natural death..

Sars2 lockdowns masks and vaccines..220 million and rising (allegedly) now deaths in the vaccinated starting to exceed numbers of non in many countries around the world..its not painting a pretty picture is it bud

And I'd imagine that having 11000 plus German lawyers and doctors arguing against all of the measures introduced in this past 18 months are all crackpot conspiracy theorists.. right?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024