Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55947 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 11:01 - Sep 11 with 951 viewsJellybaby

Here are some FACTS Berber and remember the government admit that these are under reported by around 90% and that certainly concurs with what I know of people who have had unexplained medical issues since being jabbed.

If kids are jabbed some will die. That is FACT. That should be completely unacceptable in a civilised country. The fact that it isn't leads me to think something evil is going on.

COVID-19 Vaccine Analysis Overview
Report run date: 26/08/2021
Data lock date: 25/08/2021

Manufacturer Total reports Total reactions Total fatalities
AstraZeneca 229,913 819,007 1,060
Moderna 14,641 46,224 15
Pfizer 109,660 309,612 509
Unspecified 1,054 3,226 28
Totals 355,268 1,178,069 1,612
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 11:04]

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 12:10 - Sep 11 with 925 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 11:01 - Sep 11 by Jellybaby

Here are some FACTS Berber and remember the government admit that these are under reported by around 90% and that certainly concurs with what I know of people who have had unexplained medical issues since being jabbed.

If kids are jabbed some will die. That is FACT. That should be completely unacceptable in a civilised country. The fact that it isn't leads me to think something evil is going on.

COVID-19 Vaccine Analysis Overview
Report run date: 26/08/2021
Data lock date: 25/08/2021

Manufacturer Total reports Total reactions Total fatalities
AstraZeneca 229,913 819,007 1,060
Moderna 14,641 46,224 15
Pfizer 109,660 309,612 509
Unspecified 1,054 3,226 28
Totals 355,268 1,178,069 1,612
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 11:04]

So here are the links I promised:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/04/oklahoma-doctor-ivermectin-covid-c

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin

In what way are the facts you cite supposed to support the arguments you have been making? Where is the evidence of this so called shadow blocking or whatever the conspiracy name for it is?

Where is your counter analysis of vaccination data and deaths vs infection data and deaths? I suspect you don't have any, and are steaming on in blind faith that "doing nothing" is the way to go.

I know this is a forum for expressing opinions, but mostly they are based on something credible. There is little rational, or even compassionate in the wider sense about what you argue (if any coherent thread can be found). How many deaths of children from vaccinations for Covid are there? Where? Who is reporting them? "There must be" is not a grown up answer in a debate.

Based on the statistics for vaccination, your position is very definitely a deviant one. Claiming that the rest of us are sheep, because we looked at what we can find out, have credible faith in the majority of scientific process and findings, then acted in the same way in no way is evidence of the blind faith that the naysayers seem to find so easy, grasping at oddball reports that all too often are proved to be hokum.

I'm not expecting to convince you, that would be the same as trying to convince Catholics that the Pope is not invincible, of the bread and wine taken at mass are actually, not transformed into the body and blood of Christ. They are entitled to their wacky beliefs, same as you are. Just don't be surprised at the smirks they promote on here as well as elsewhere.

Meantime, your ilk are depriving sick people of treatment beds as I pointed out previously. Same as the dorks cited above dosing themselves with horse working tablets as advised by Donald the Buffoon. To use your type of argument, how can responsible adults do that to their fellow countrymen?
Third Covid Wave on 08:47 - Sep 12 with 836 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 12:10 - Sep 11 by Berber

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/04/oklahoma-doctor-ivermectin-covid-c

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin

In what way are the facts you cite supposed to support the arguments you have been making? Where is the evidence of this so called shadow blocking or whatever the conspiracy name for it is?

Where is your counter analysis of vaccination data and deaths vs infection data and deaths? I suspect you don't have any, and are steaming on in blind faith that "doing nothing" is the way to go.

I know this is a forum for expressing opinions, but mostly they are based on something credible. There is little rational, or even compassionate in the wider sense about what you argue (if any coherent thread can be found). How many deaths of children from vaccinations for Covid are there? Where? Who is reporting them? "There must be" is not a grown up answer in a debate.

Based on the statistics for vaccination, your position is very definitely a deviant one. Claiming that the rest of us are sheep, because we looked at what we can find out, have credible faith in the majority of scientific process and findings, then acted in the same way in no way is evidence of the blind faith that the naysayers seem to find so easy, grasping at oddball reports that all too often are proved to be hokum.

I'm not expecting to convince you, that would be the same as trying to convince Catholics that the Pope is not invincible, of the bread and wine taken at mass are actually, not transformed into the body and blood of Christ. They are entitled to their wacky beliefs, same as you are. Just don't be surprised at the smirks they promote on here as well as elsewhere.

Meantime, your ilk are depriving sick people of treatment beds as I pointed out previously. Same as the dorks cited above dosing themselves with horse working tablets as advised by Donald the Buffoon. To use your type of argument, how can responsible adults do that to their fellow countrymen?

I'm surprised I have to try so hard to you to prove shadow banning or ghost banning - I thought that was common knowledge, but try this;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_banning

Censorship has been so obvious that the temporary taking down by Youtube (owned by Google) of sceptical (not conspiratorial) sites like Talk Radio and Unherd prove the point anyway;

https://www.societyofeditors.org/soe_news/censorship-concerns-as-talkradio-remov

https://unherd.com/2021/05/how-facebook-censored-the-lab-leak-theory/

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 09:04 - Sep 12 with 828 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 12:10 - Sep 11 by Berber

It seems to me Berber that your points are based on "Argumentum ad populum" - the majority argument. This country through it's education system has produced academic sheep - told WHAT to think and not HOW to think. You don't find my argument coherent, because you don't have the tools to follow it. An "error" message flashes up in your brain when yo hear something outside the norm. You dismiss anyone who thinks outside of the majority view an oddball, your default is to follow the crowd, especially those who you feel to be cleverer than you - unless you are willing to open your mind to other possibilities you are stuck right there.

Third Covid Wave on 10:12 - Sep 12 with 814 viewsBazza

Third Covid Wave on 09:04 - Sep 12 by Jellybaby

It seems to me Berber that your points are based on "Argumentum ad populum" - the majority argument. This country through it's education system has produced academic sheep - told WHAT to think and not HOW to think. You don't find my argument coherent, because you don't have the tools to follow it. An "error" message flashes up in your brain when yo hear something outside the norm. You dismiss anyone who thinks outside of the majority view an oddball, your default is to follow the crowd, especially those who you feel to be cleverer than you - unless you are willing to open your mind to other possibilities you are stuck right there.

It seems to me that you are being rude to Berber. You need to restate or simplify your argument if people don’t understand you, or maybe they just disagree with you.
Third Covid Wave on 10:22 - Sep 12 with 809 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 10:12 - Sep 12 by Bazza

It seems to me that you are being rude to Berber. You need to restate or simplify your argument if people don’t understand you, or maybe they just disagree with you.

Berber is clearly an intelligent guy - I really don't think he needs you to defend him. If you find the discussion too robust you should head back to a lighter thread.

Third Covid Wave on 10:52 - Sep 12 with 792 viewsBazza

Third Covid Wave on 10:22 - Sep 12 by Jellybaby

Berber is clearly an intelligent guy - I really don't think he needs you to defend him. If you find the discussion too robust you should head back to a lighter thread.

Well we can all be rude so carry on but doesn’t change that you’re just wrong on so many counts even if you choose a bit of Latin to try to impress. I prefer to quote Shania Twain ‘ you don’t impress me much’
Third Covid Wave on 11:25 - Sep 12 with 784 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 10:52 - Sep 12 by Bazza

Well we can all be rude so carry on but doesn’t change that you’re just wrong on so many counts even if you choose a bit of Latin to try to impress. I prefer to quote Shania Twain ‘ you don’t impress me much’

If I was out to "impress" Bazza, I wouldn't be on here promoting a minority argument. If you like your popular culture, try this for size - showing how Elites view the people;

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 11:43 - Sep 12 with 775 viewssaint68

Just a quick one

Your chances of death from covid-19 is 0.04..and we are shutting everything down again soon...

No logic just fear and misrepresentation..get your heads out of your jacksys and wake up..its a sham

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 11:44 - Sep 12 with 775 viewsDorsetIan

Here’s a thought for Jelly and 68.

Maybe you, and others like you, do have valid questions to raise around public health decisions in relation to Covid. And skepticism and asking questions - even off the wall ones - are vital in the process of testing theories and arriving at the truth.

But when you mix such stuff up with generalised nonsense about ‚the Rothchilds‘, a totalitarian state or ‚public evil‘, no one is going to listen to you. You immediately identify yourselves as particular sorts of people. Nutters basically, like that QAnon Shamen fella. Well meaning, but extremely credulous and just far too willing to believe in fairy stories.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 12:16 - Sep 12 with 771 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:44 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

Maybe you, and others like you, do have valid questions to raise around public health decisions in relation to Covid. And skepticism and asking questions - even off the wall ones - are vital in the process of testing theories and arriving at the truth.

But when you mix such stuff up with generalised nonsense about ‚the Rothchilds‘, a totalitarian state or ‚public evil‘, no one is going to listen to you. You immediately identify yourselves as particular sorts of people. Nutters basically, like that QAnon Shamen fella. Well meaning, but extremely credulous and just far too willing to believe in fairy stories.

Well you actually initiated the need to know who COULD be capable of such a grand endeavour..you couldn't or wouldn't identify..I however pointed you in the direction of a family with previous..so that sort of invalidates the Notion of me forwarding that scenario off my own bat.

You never ever accept or even acknowledge relevant factual information that goes against your rigid inflexible stance

You never ever refute deny or acknowledge publicly accessible information in the form of statistics that go against your heavily blinkered one dimensional opinion..

When 11000 professional in Germany can see that there's massive issues surrounding the entire pandemic fiasco you avoid the debate entirely.

See its OK being in denial if that makes you feel safer bud,
But don't shut down debate because you are either scared of the reality or incapable of comprehending the incomprehensible.

Far to many discrepancies in all of this situation..but you just hide under a rock hoping you're right..follow the science,statistics and you'll see what you cling onto is slowly fading away..this isn't a flu outbreak .thats clear to anyone with an open and inquisitive mind.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 12:54]

Third Covid Wave on 12:59 - Sep 12 with 762 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 00:09 - Jul 17 by DorsetIan

The govt has lost the plot on Covid and are just winging it now, making it up as they go along.

Clearly they are happy for Covid to now rip through the population, but now the numbers are so large track and trace is going bonkers and telling so many people to isolate - many of whom are double jabbed. If track and trace worked, the numbers wouldn’t be soaring. It’s too late for it now. Absolutely pointless in terms of stooping a massive third wave, but creating economic havoc nevertheless.

And meanwhile they are changing their minds every second about foreign travel.

When people make things up as they go along, nothing is joined up, nothing makes sense, and failure is usually the result. We are seeing all that.

And I haven’t even mentioned that this whole Delta variant wave is down to Johnson not red listing India because he wanted a Brexit PR op in Dehli.

Absolute shambles.

This is magic bud😂🤣😂🤣

You're defending the indefensible now though..whoops hey!!!!

Massive IRONY alert 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Third Covid Wave on 13:08 - Sep 12 with 752 viewskentsouthampton

Third Covid Wave on 10:36 - Sep 11 by Sadoldgit

How do you define that group? The virus has killed or badly effected people outside that group too and then there is the transmission by people who don’t show any symptoms. The herd immunity theory has been well and truly shot down. It makes perfect sense to vaccinate as many people as possible.

The minute covid jumped species, herd immunity became nothing more than a pipe dream.
Third Covid Wave on 13:11 - Sep 12 with 747 viewskentsouthampton

This makes for a long but very interesting read, cut's through a lot of the bullshit.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/the-snake-oil-salesmen-and-covid-zero.html
Third Covid Wave on 16:09 - Sep 12 with 717 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:16 - Sep 12 by saint68

Well you actually initiated the need to know who COULD be capable of such a grand endeavour..you couldn't or wouldn't identify..I however pointed you in the direction of a family with previous..so that sort of invalidates the Notion of me forwarding that scenario off my own bat.

You never ever accept or even acknowledge relevant factual information that goes against your rigid inflexible stance

You never ever refute deny or acknowledge publicly accessible information in the form of statistics that go against your heavily blinkered one dimensional opinion..

When 11000 professional in Germany can see that there's massive issues surrounding the entire pandemic fiasco you avoid the debate entirely.

See its OK being in denial if that makes you feel safer bud,
But don't shut down debate because you are either scared of the reality or incapable of comprehending the incomprehensible.

Far to many discrepancies in all of this situation..but you just hide under a rock hoping you're right..follow the science,statistics and you'll see what you cling onto is slowly fading away..this isn't a flu outbreak .thats clear to anyone with an open and inquisitive mind.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 12:54]

And why the need for all the ‚you’re in denial‘ tripe? In denial because grown up enough not to believe in fantasies?

There’s a superior tone running through your post. That you are enlightened and others are mere sheep-like mortals. Do me a favour. You just want to believe in a simple story, like every other misguided fundamentalist.

Third Covid Wave on 16:11 - Sep 12 with 715 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 12:59 - Sep 12 by saint68

This is magic bud😂🤣😂🤣

You're defending the indefensible now though..whoops hey!!!!

Massive IRONY alert 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

You‘ve lost me with this one. What’s a post from two months ago got to do with the price of fish?

Third Covid Wave on 16:19 - Sep 12 with 710 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:11 - Sep 12 by kentsouthampton

This makes for a long but very interesting read, cut's through a lot of the bullshit.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/the-snake-oil-salesmen-and-covid-zero.html

Seems to have a massive libertarian agenda. Lots of Covid and climate change deniers do. Wouldn’t be my first point of call for unbiased info about the virus.

Third Covid Wave on 19:07 - Sep 12 with 693 viewsBison

Third Covid Wave on 16:19 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

Seems to have a massive libertarian agenda. Lots of Covid and climate change deniers do. Wouldn’t be my first point of call for unbiased info about the virus.

However he seems to know his stuff about cow breeding.

https://www.grass-fed-solutions.com/about.html

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Third Covid Wave on 19:24 - Sep 12 with 684 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:44 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

You are right in one sense that there are 2 levels of opposition.
1. Sceptical -
Opposition to lockdown because they do more harm than good and no cost/benefit analysis was ever done.
Opposition to censorship of an alternate view because it's against free speech.
Opposition to mask wearing because it's futile and de-humanising.
Opposition to Vaccine coercion because it's against bodily autonomy.
Opposition to vaccinating Children with experimental jab because it could harm them.
Opposition to vaccine passports because it's apartheid.

2. Conspiratorial
As above, but answering the "why" question, why have any of the above happened in lockstep throughout the world. I travelled from sceptical to conspiratorial reluctantly because I had to find answers, if that makes me a nutter in your eyes then so be it. The first people that thought the earth wasn't flat were no doubt considered nutters too.

The sceptical stuff you can cope with, the conspiratorial stuff you probably aren't ready for yet, just like Marty says at the end of this clip!

[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 19:31]

Third Covid Wave on 22:31 - Sep 12 with 648 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:24 - Sep 12 by Jellybaby

1. Sceptical -
Opposition to lockdown because they do more harm than good and no cost/benefit analysis was ever done.
Opposition to vaccinating Children with experimental jab because it could harm them.

2. Conspiratorial
As above, but answering the "why" question, why have any of the above happened in lockstep throughout the world. I travelled from sceptical to conspiratorial reluctantly because I had to find answers, if that makes me a nutter in your eyes then so be it. The first people that thought the earth wasn't flat were no doubt considered nutters too.

The sceptical stuff you can cope with, the conspiratorial stuff you probably aren't ready for yet, just like Marty says at the end of this clip!

If you travelled there reluctantly, here's hoping you got a return ticket.

Your comment that you 'had to find answers' reveals a lot, I think. You have an emotional need for everything to make sense, which I don't have. And that desire leads you and other to (as Sogs said) join up dots that don't need joining so that you can have a simple explanation for everything. Just like religious fundamentalists. Just like those selling the Socialist Worker.

I'm comfortable with the ambiguity. It's all pretty messy. Some of its dodgy. Some its straight. But there ain't no grand plan. And there ain't no puppet master. Free yourself from that illusion and you can put your scepticism to better use.

Third Covid Wave on 00:14 - Sep 13 with 624 viewskentsouthampton

Third Covid Wave on 19:24 - Sep 12 by Jellybaby

1. Sceptical -

2. Conspiratorial

I think you're wasting your breath, he's been well and truly radicalised.
Third Covid Wave on 01:23 - Sep 13 with 614 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 22:31 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

If you travelled there reluctantly, here's hoping you got a return ticket.

Your comment that you 'had to find answers' reveals a lot, I think. You have an emotional need for everything to make sense, which I don't have. And that desire leads you and other to (as Sogs said) join up dots that don't need joining so that you can have a simple explanation for everything. Just like religious fundamentalists. Just like those selling the Socialist Worker.

I'm comfortable with the ambiguity. It's all pretty messy. Some of its dodgy. Some its straight. But there ain't no grand plan. And there ain't no puppet master. Free yourself from that illusion and you can put your scepticism to better use.

Ha, no return ticket thank you, I prefer to be wide awake than sleepwalking into disaster.

Complacency is always the enemy of excellence. Join up those dots Ian, you know you want to.

Third Covid Wave on 08:38 - Sep 13 with 589 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:09 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

And why the need for all the ‚you’re in denial‘ tripe? In denial because grown up enough not to believe in fantasies?

There’s a superior tone running through your post. That you are enlightened and others are mere sheep-like mortals. Do me a favour. You just want to believe in a simple story, like every other misguided fundamentalist.

Ah is being labelled a denier unfair bud, I'd imagine calling people nutters and crackpots is acceptable though.

Just a little more statistics for you mate, probably shouldn't bother really as you seem statistically impotent.

80% of covid deaths in Israel last month were in those that have been double jabbed..4/5

Over 66% of all admissions for covid treatment were in the double jabbed..2/3

The Israeli government seem to think the answer is booster shots..now there's some fuked up logic...

The UK and the US are set to mirror the situation in Israel over the next couple of months.

So take the vaccine and protect our NHS seems about as credible as the Brexit NHS bus Slogan.

Third Covid Wave on 09:24 - Sep 13 with 581 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:11 - Sep 12 by DorsetIan

You‘ve lost me with this one. What’s a post from two months ago got to do with the price of fish?

I just love the way you've questioned and berated the useless government's absolute shambolic handling of the situation..a join the dots kind of rant..beautiful Ian.

Third Covid Wave on 11:14 - Sep 13 with 557 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 08:38 - Sep 13 by saint68

Ah is being labelled a denier unfair bud, I'd imagine calling people nutters and crackpots is acceptable though.

Just a little more statistics for you mate, probably shouldn't bother really as you seem statistically impotent.

80% of covid deaths in Israel last month were in those that have been double jabbed..4/5

Over 66% of all admissions for covid treatment were in the double jabbed..2/3

The Israeli government seem to think the answer is booster shots..now there's some fuked up logic...

The UK and the US are set to mirror the situation in Israel over the next couple of months.

So take the vaccine and protect our NHS seems about as credible as the Brexit NHS bus Slogan.

I sent you a link about the maths around the percentages of vaccinated/unvaccinated in hospital dying, which you clearly don't want to understand.

Or maybe you don't believe in maths either? All a massive conspiracy started to Euclid to help the Jews?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024