Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55924 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 11:17 - Sep 13 with 1044 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 09:24 - Sep 13 by saint68

I just love the way you've questioned and berated the useless government's absolute shambolic handling of the situation..a join the dots kind of rant..beautiful Ian.

This government is incompetent and corrupt. It's very simple. It's your choice to construct a fantasy about Jewish bankers around that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 11:45 - Sep 13 with 1023 viewsSaintNick

Third Covid Wave on 11:17 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

This government is incompetent and corrupt. It's very simple. It's your choice to construct a fantasy about Jewish bankers around that.

When was the last government who wasn't incompetent corrupt in power, it is not a new thing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Third Covid Wave on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 992 viewssaint68

You are the one insinuating an antisemitic tone to all of this..its like your default setting to escape scrutiny in your rather vague and ambiguous replies.

I suppose even when the figures supplied from the Israeli government show clearly what's happening in relation to fully vaccinated deaths and hospitalisations you vear off on a tangent of statistical denial.

Oh and do us all a favor and drop the anti-semite nonsense.

I think I'll align with the 11000 professionals in Germany that see all of this mayhem in a more disturbing light..or maybe they are all unhinged crackpots too..as that is pretty much what you imply to anyone that sees fit to question the ethics and controls being subjected on the worlds population currently.

A world locked down tight for a killer disease with an accumulative mortality rate of 0.04 (and if the UK is anything to go by, remove 40% for misinterpreted fatalities) if that doesn't need questioning then I don't know what does.

This outbreak doesn't warrant Mass gene therapy!!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 13:12]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 13:05 - Sep 13 with 984 viewsJellybaby

Disingenuous of you Ian to try and make something out of the bankers being Jewish. It appears that you are trying and have tried before to imply your opponents are guilty of anti Semitism. I think you should stop that right now and keep on point.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 13:59 - Sep 13 with 950 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58545548

Just get vaccinated! Do so, and it will most likely save your life.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Third Covid Wave on 14:09 - Sep 13 with 940 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 11:45 - Sep 13 by SaintNick

When was the last government who wasn't incompetent corrupt in power, it is not a new thing

I disagree. I think this govt has reached new levels in relation to both.

This is not hyperbole. PM, foreign secretary, home secretary and education secretary are all clearly out of their depths. I couldn't name another time when that was the case.

Third Covid Wave on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 923 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 13:05 - Sep 13 by Jellybaby

Disingenuous of you Ian to try and make something out of the bankers being Jewish. It appears that you are trying and have tried before to imply your opponents are guilty of anti Semitism. I think you should stop that right now and keep on point.

There is a long and terrible history of conspiracy theories being used as a front for anti-semitism.

Anyone referencing 'the Rothchilds' as part of a malevolent global elite should really understand the context of such nonsense. Even if they themselves are not being deliberately anti-semitic.

Third Covid Wave on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 917 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 14:40 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

There is a long and terrible history of conspiracy theories being used as a front for anti-semitism.

Anyone referencing 'the Rothchilds' as part of a malevolent global elite should really understand the context of such nonsense. Even if they themselves are not being deliberately anti-semitic.

My God Ian, your perpetual victimisation stance for a family that has funded mass Genocides across the globe and funded wars that have killed millions is bizarre..and the emphasis on trying to maintain an antisemitic theme throughout is ridiculous.

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 15:25 - Sep 13 with 900 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 14:55 - Sep 13 by saint68

My God Ian, your perpetual victimisation stance for a family that has funded mass Genocides across the globe and funded wars that have killed millions is bizarre..and the emphasis on trying to maintain an antisemitic theme throughout is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. As I said, it's well documented. But you can research all that for yourself when you get a moment.

Third Covid Wave on 15:28 - Sep 13 with 898 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 14:55 - Sep 13 by saint68

https://www.britannica.com/story/where-do-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-about

Third Covid Wave on 15:34 - Sep 13 with 892 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 15:28 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

https://www.britannica.com/story/where-do-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-about

My word you really are being ridiculous..

Not a single antisemitic connotation in anything I've posted, yet you dig like a blind mole looking for a worm...

Enough with the veiled accusations.

Third Covid Wave on 15:57 - Sep 13 with 884 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 15:34 - Sep 13 by saint68

My word you really are being ridiculous..

Not a single antisemitic connotation in anything I've posted, yet you dig like a blind mole looking for a worm...

Enough with the veiled accusations.

I haven't accused you of anti-semitism.

But you are playing fast and loose with anti-semitic tropes, so suck it up.

Third Covid Wave on 17:47 - Sep 13 with 846 viewsSaintNick

Third Covid Wave on 14:09 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

I disagree. I think this govt has reached new levels in relation to both.

This is not hyperbole. PM, foreign secretary, home secretary and education secretary are all clearly out of their depths. I couldn't name another time when that was the case.

But the post wasn't about the levels it has reached, it was about being corrupt and incompetent, as I said name the last one that wasn;t

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Third Covid Wave on 19:17 - Sep 13 with 806 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 15:57 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

I haven't accused you of anti-semitism.

But you are playing fast and loose with anti-semitic tropes, so suck it up.

Ian, you have patrolled this thread like a goose-stepping gulag guard and now you have reached a new low by implying spuriously that your opponents are anti Semitic on the grounds they mentioned a Jewish banker.

You have displayed perfectly that you are consistently anti - freedom and that you bow the knee at the throne of tyranny

Until you realise that the unholy trinity of Wokeness (anti free speech), Climate control (anti travel) and Covid (anti community) are the road back to serfdom, you are doing the bidding of the filthy rich Billionaire Club.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 20:09 - Sep 13 with 789 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 17:47 - Sep 13 by SaintNick

But the post wasn't about the levels it has reached, it was about being corrupt and incompetent, as I said name the last one that wasn;t

It was really. It started with a specific post about how shambolic their policies around Covid and the pingdemic were. And the specific post was rebutting 68‘s conclusion that there must be a conspiracy going on.

Third Covid Wave on 20:26 - Sep 13 with 779 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 19:17 - Sep 13 by Jellybaby

Ian, you have patrolled this thread like a goose-stepping gulag guard and now you have reached a new low by implying spuriously that your opponents are anti Semitic on the grounds they mentioned a Jewish banker.

You have displayed perfectly that you are consistently anti - freedom and that you bow the knee at the throne of tyranny

Until you realise that the unholy trinity of Wokeness (anti free speech), Climate control (anti travel) and Covid (anti community) are the road back to serfdom, you are doing the bidding of the filthy rich Billionaire Club.

Again, for the sake of clarity, I am not accusing either you or 68 of anti-semitism.

But, in your naivety, you are repeating long ago discredited anti-semitic tropes.

You are welcome to your views on the ‚holy trinity‘ but perhaps try a bit harder to understand the subtle history of anti-semitism and do your best not to inadvertently perpetuate it.

Or maybe your right to free speech extends to unintentionally spreading lies about Jews?

P.S. Thanks for explaining why you anti-vaxxers are so often climate-change deniers too. I can see the warped logic now.

Third Covid Wave on 07:24 - Sep 14 with 704 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 20:26 - Sep 13 by DorsetIan

Again, for the sake of clarity, I am not accusing either you or 68 of anti-semitism.

But, in your naivety, you are repeating long ago discredited anti-semitic tropes.

You are welcome to your views on the ‚holy trinity‘ but perhaps try a bit harder to understand the subtle history of anti-semitism and do your best not to inadvertently perpetuate it.

Or maybe your right to free speech extends to unintentionally spreading lies about Jews?

P.S. Thanks for explaining why you anti-vaxxers are so often climate-change deniers too. I can see the warped logic now.

I know you struggle with nuance and any narrative outside groupthink' but I will speak really slowly;

I am not anti- vaxxer, I am against the coercion around this Covid experimental jab.

I am not a covid denier, I am against the massive over reaction to it.

I am not a climate change denier, I am against governments and Elites using it as a big stick and a means to tax and restrict the freedoms of the people.

I am not against speaking kindly to people, I am against the woke agenda which seeks to tell you what you can and can't say (as you so clearly demonstrate).

Governments and Elites have weaponised all the above for their own agenda.

I know you are desperate to wipe out dissent and dismiss those that disagree with you as mad men, but that has been tried before in history and usually ends up with the people revolting.

Third Covid Wave on 10:51 - Sep 14 with 666 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 07:24 - Sep 14 by Jellybaby

I know you struggle with nuance and any narrative outside groupthink' but I will speak really slowly;

I am not anti- vaxxer, I am against the coercion around this Covid experimental jab.

I am not a covid denier, I am against the massive over reaction to it.

I am not a climate change denier, I am against governments and Elites using it as a big stick and a means to tax and restrict the freedoms of the people.

I am not against speaking kindly to people, I am against the woke agenda which seeks to tell you what you can and can't say (as you so clearly demonstrate).

Governments and Elites have weaponised all the above for their own agenda.

I know you are desperate to wipe out dissent and dismiss those that disagree with you as mad men, but that has been tried before in history and usually ends up with the people revolting.

Fear and propaganda are the only threat currently, this Flu outbreak is a smokescreen to cover up far more sinister projects to remove our freedoms

Vaccine related deaths are soaring but everyone seems to think its acceptable under the circumstances..what kind of logic is that!!

Third Covid Wave on 11:03 - Sep 14 with 657 viewssaint68

From the Bastion of Truth for our leftist chums

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2016/mar/24/magneto-remotely

Third Covid Wave on 11:06 - Sep 14 with 651 viewssaint68

This is your vaccines true objective

https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2015/mar/24/remote-control-b

Third Covid Wave on 11:27 - Sep 14 with 641 viewsButty101

Third Covid Wave on 10:51 - Sep 14 by saint68

Fear and propaganda are the only threat currently, this Flu outbreak is a smokescreen to cover up far more sinister projects to remove our freedoms

Vaccine related deaths are soaring but everyone seems to think its acceptable under the circumstances..what kind of logic is that!!

Soaring ..... PMSL

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Third Covid Wave on 11:40 - Sep 14 with 631 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 11:27 - Sep 14 by Butty101

Soaring ..... PMSL

In July the US had reported 6000 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine..since then it has increased across the globe at an alarming rate..so soaring is an appropriate term..

Of course under reporting will be a factor, so in July the figures were..

Death from covid globally 0.04

Death from vaccine 0.0018 and rising sharply

In any other instance the yellow card parameters would have been exceeded in July and the vaccine would be deemed unfit for humans..thats a fact bud.

Do have a little search before mocking..you could end up looking a bit daft otherwise mate.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 11:41]

Third Covid Wave on 12:01 - Sep 14 with 620 viewsButty101

Third Covid Wave on 11:40 - Sep 14 by saint68

In July the US had reported 6000 deaths directly attributed to the vaccine..since then it has increased across the globe at an alarming rate..so soaring is an appropriate term..

Of course under reporting will be a factor, so in July the figures were..

Death from covid globally 0.04

Death from vaccine 0.0018 and rising sharply

In any other instance the yellow card parameters would have been exceeded in July and the vaccine would be deemed unfit for humans..thats a fact bud.

Do have a little search before mocking..you could end up looking a bit daft otherwise mate.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 11:41]

You keep saying rising sharply, then provide one figure, let’s see a link to a graph that shows a steep incline

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Third Covid Wave on 12:54 - Sep 14 with 605 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 12:01 - Sep 14 by Butty101

You keep saying rising sharply, then provide one figure, let’s see a link to a graph that shows a steep incline

12th September 2020 no vaccines

2656 cases per day
18 deaths
218 hospitalisations

12th September 2021

29000 cases per day
56 deaths
Over a 1000 hospital admissions

That is soaring by any means...

Certainly made Dr Hillary Jones Squirm when faced with those statistics

https://westbridgfordwire.com/uk-covid-update-12-september/

Deaths in the UK from covid-19 from the 2nd of January 2021 to 2nd of July 2021

51282 in total
12317 had received between 1 and 2 vaccines

[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 13:31]

Third Covid Wave on 13:02 - Sep 14 with 599 viewsSadoldgit

Yesterday I ran into the old landlord from my local. He is seriously overweight with a heart and chest condition. He has had both jabs. A few weeks ago he contracted Covid and was ill for 4 days but not hospitalised. There is a good chance that without the vaccine he wouldn’t be here now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024