Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third Covid Wave 10:36 - Jul 16 with 55953 viewsSadoldgit

Infection and hospital rates climbing rapidly. Death rates projected at 200 per day. Nearly 4m people at serious risk. New information coming out about the problems Covid cause the body if it doesn’t kill you. People laid up for the best part of a year with serious complications. Concern over the AstraZenica vaccine. Is it really wise to lift most of the restrictions on Monday? We have been told that we aren’t going back into another lockdown situation no matter what, but Whitty seems to think it might have to be on the cards.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 9:29]
Third Covid Wave on 11:47 - Sep 15 with 907 viewsSadoldgit

Third Covid Wave on 10:39 - Sep 15 by darthvader

Wow this really is a long covid thread

Listening to anti vaxxers and conspiracy theorists doesn’t make you live longer. It just feels as though you do!
Third Covid Wave on 13:23 - Sep 15 with 857 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 11:47 - Sep 15 by Sadoldgit

Listening to anti vaxxers and conspiracy theorists doesn’t make you live longer. It just feels as though you do!

In fairness SOG, you started it ⁶

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Third Covid Wave on 15:34 - Sep 15 with 829 viewskernow

Third Covid Wave on 11:47 - Sep 15 by Sadoldgit

Conversely, it may make some begin losing the will to live.
If getting jabbed means I can go onto a terrace or cross a frontier or see loved ones, that's what I'll do.
Some may think that's being compliant or being manipulated but then again I don't really care what some might think.
Third Covid Wave on 15:58 - Sep 15 with 818 viewssaint68

Now this is very disturbing and highly immoral..less than 1200 covid deaths and this warped country goes all 1984 on its citizens...the desperation to jab the entire continent is illogical and scientifically bankrupt

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-covid-vaccine-pub

Scotland next then here...all to control a flu..I think not.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Third Covid Wave on 16:50 - Sep 15 with 799 viewsHeisenberg

Third Covid Wave on 15:58 - Sep 15 by saint68

Now this is very disturbing and highly immoral..less than 1200 covid deaths and this warped country goes all 1984 on its citizens...the desperation to jab the entire continent is illogical and scientifically bankrupt

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-covid-vaccine-pub

Did you say you lived in Spain ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Third Covid Wave on 17:07 - Sep 15 with 785 viewsDorsetIan

Give it up with your extremist libertarian propaganda. Everyone’s got your number.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Third Covid Wave on 17:58 - Sep 15 with 772 viewsBerber

Third Covid Wave on 17:46 - Sep 14 by saint68

Your last paragraph is both poignant but sadly unworkable..I think we would both agree.

Covid vaccine deaths directly attributed to the jab in the UK are currently 1651 recorded ..probably higher in reality.

30x higher infection rates currently dont equate to your 4x higher delta scenario

Regarding 30 x infection rate, refer to my comments about the phase in the infection wave. Trying to knock off bits of contra data with dodgy comparisons is just sad. You haven't addressed anywhere the reduced death compared to infection rates, nor the fact that the vast majority of deaths currently (and for many months) have been unvaccinated people, who by all reckoning are the significant minority of the population.

Your perverted addiction to denial theories and misused partial statistics is just disappointing really. However, the really sad news is that antivaxers will get what is coming both health and deaths wise. Those of us who have friends and relatives who work in Intensive Care Units know all too well that there are no antivaxers glad that they stuck to their principles once in hospital. Almost to a man, they are hugely embarrased by their poor decision making and now urge everyone to get the vaccine. The great news for you is that you will probably part of an exclusive elite - but scoffed at by the rest of the population.
Third Covid Wave on 18:32 - Sep 15 with 756 viewsJellybaby

Third Covid Wave on 09:09 - Sep 15 by DorsetIan

This report is from 2018!

You’re trying to suggested that deaths as a result of vaccination are under reported by 90%! Another idiot reveals himself - the press has been all over any death directly linked to a vaccination, as have nutters like you.

The thing that is really troubling me now, is what is your and 68‘s real game? You’ve both completely ignored the evidence showing how deaths for people with 2 jabs compared to the unvaccinated are miniscule. And now you are making up nonsense about deaths from the vaccine itself.

It’s a bit sick, if you ask me. People are dying because they believe this sort of sh1t. What is your motivation for being part of that? Are you so paranoid about a totalitarian take over by forces unknown that you will say anything to further the cause of ‚freedom‘?

I think you’ve both probably revealed enough about your motives, your complete inability to understand data, and your willingness to twist „evidence“, to rule yourselves out of any serious debate on this stuff.

If you look carefully Ian, this was published on 17th May 2019 and is still on the government site now, although interestingly they have added the middle paragraph about high reporting for covid vaccine, which is certainly not my experience.

Relevant section below;

Don’t wait for someone else to report it
It is estimated that only 10% of serious reactions and between 2 and 4% of non-serious reactions are reported. Under-reporting coupled with a decline in reporting makes it especially important to report all suspicions of adverse drug reactions to the Yellow Card Scheme.

This article was published in response to a decline in Yellow Card reporting in 2018. The reporting rate for adverse drug reactions is variable and can depend on a multitude of factors. These estimates should not be used as indicators of the reporting rate for COVID-19 vaccines, for which there is high public awareness of the Yellow Card scheme and the reporting of suspected reactions. For more information see the COVID-19 vaccine weekly report.

Please complete a Yellow Card even if you think someone else may have reported one — the system can detect duplicate reports and we can use information to add to details about the case.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Third Covid Wave on 19:42 - Sep 15 with 733 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 18:32 - Sep 15 by Jellybaby

If you look carefully Ian, this was published on 17th May 2019 and is still on the government site now, although interestingly they have added the middle paragraph about high reporting for covid vaccine, which is certainly not my experience.

Relevant section below;

Don’t wait for someone else to report it
It is estimated that only 10% of serious reactions and between 2 and 4% of non-serious reactions are reported. Under-reporting coupled with a decline in reporting makes it especially important to report all suspicions of adverse drug reactions to the Yellow Card Scheme.

This article was published in response to a decline in Yellow Card reporting in 2018. The reporting rate for adverse drug reactions is variable and can depend on a multitude of factors. These estimates should not be used as indicators of the reporting rate for COVID-19 vaccines, for which there is high public awareness of the Yellow Card scheme and the reporting of suspected reactions. For more information see the COVID-19 vaccine weekly report.

Please complete a Yellow Card even if you think someone else may have reported one — the system can detect duplicate reports and we can use information to add to details about the case.

I‘m not interested Jelly.

You and 68 have an agenda. You have both been seduced by the idea that ‚freedom‘ is under threat from a rising tide of totalitarianism, and you will now say anything or grasp at any spurious piece of ‚evidence‘ to support your ridiculous world view.

You’re political fanatics. You have no interest in public health or in saving lives.

Third Covid Wave on 20:02 - Sep 15 with 726 viewscocklebreath

The Sage gumbos that come up with the modelling should be sacked, front page of Guardian quoting them with rubbish like 7000 hospitalisations per day in a months time, utter pony. That would mean about 300,000 cases a day, it’s currently 30,000. Scaremongering at its worst.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Third Covid Wave on 20:33 - Sep 15 with 706 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:02 - Sep 15 by cocklebreath

The Sage gumbos that come up with the modelling should be sacked, front page of Guardian quoting them with rubbish like 7000 hospitalisations per day in a months time, utter pony. That would mean about 300,000 cases a day, it’s currently 30,000. Scaremongering at its worst.

What does your model predict?

Third Covid Wave on 20:57 - Sep 15 with 691 viewscocklebreath

Third Covid Wave on 20:33 - Sep 15 by DorsetIan

What does your model predict?

That it’s gonna be nowhere near that, they’ve been consistently way over the top throughout.

Third Covid Wave on 21:17 - Sep 15 with 679 viewsdarthvader

Flu doesnt phuck up ur internal organs like covid has done to many people .

keep the faith coyr

Third Covid Wave on 21:58 - Sep 15 with 661 viewsDorsetIan

Third Covid Wave on 20:57 - Sep 15 by cocklebreath

That it’s gonna be nowhere near that, they’ve been consistently way over the top throughout.

I hope you’re right. Their concern, i think, is how cases surged last Autumn and how dithering Johnson has always been very slow to act.

Third Covid Wave on 22:01 - Sep 15 with 655 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:07 - Sep 15 by DorsetIan

Give it up with your extremist libertarian propaganda. Everyone’s got your number.

It's an article from the Independent, hardly propaganda is it.

Third Covid Wave on 22:04 - Sep 15 with 651 viewscocklebreath

Third Covid Wave on 21:58 - Sep 15 by DorsetIan

I hope you’re right. Their concern, i think, is how cases surged last Autumn and how dithering Johnson has always been very slow to act.

Nearly everyone has had it or is double vaccinated, there’s no way it will get near that figure.

Third Covid Wave on 22:08 - Sep 15 with 648 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 16:50 - Sep 15 by Heisenberg

Did you say you lived in Spain ?

I have a home in Spain and in England bud, is that OK

I assume by stating (here) in my post you want to question my whereabouts. Cute X

Third Covid Wave on 22:10 - Sep 15 with 645 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 21:17 - Sep 15 by darthvader

Flu doesnt phuck up ur internal organs like covid has done to many people .

Seasonal influenza can result in multiple ogan failur bud, just like covid-19

Severe influenza is characterized by cytokine storm and multi-organ failure with edema. We found that the "influenza virus-cytokine-trypsin/MMP-9 cycle" in the endothelial cells is one of the key mechanisms of vascular hyperpermeability, the major pathogen of multi-organ failure.

Third Covid Wave on 22:14 - Sep 15 with 643 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 17:58 - Sep 15 by Berber

Regarding 30 x infection rate, refer to my comments about the phase in the infection wave. Trying to knock off bits of contra data with dodgy comparisons is just sad. You haven't addressed anywhere the reduced death compared to infection rates, nor the fact that the vast majority of deaths currently (and for many months) have been unvaccinated people, who by all reckoning are the significant minority of the population.

Your perverted addiction to denial theories and misused partial statistics is just disappointing really. However, the really sad news is that antivaxers will get what is coming both health and deaths wise. Those of us who have friends and relatives who work in Intensive Care Units know all too well that there are no antivaxers glad that they stuck to their principles once in hospital. Almost to a man, they are hugely embarrased by their poor decision making and now urge everyone to get the vaccine. The great news for you is that you will probably part of an exclusive elite - but scoffed at by the rest of the population.

Bit of a ramble there hey mate, I suppose if I'm still alive in march we can see how things turned out.
I see they're forecasting a very heavy seasonal flu outbreak this year..with a possibility of a higher death rate than that of covid..

Help to disguise or misinterpret deaths with vaccine or without..that'll be handy

And assisted suicide all of a sudden given the green light.. don't believe in coincidences

Third Covid Wave on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 642 viewsHeisenberg

Third Covid Wave on 22:08 - Sep 15 by saint68

I have a home in Spain and in England bud, is that OK

I assume by stating (here) in my post you want to question my whereabouts. Cute X

Don’t flatter yourself your not my type. Too gullible for my liking.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Third Covid Wave on 22:20 - Sep 15 with 641 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 19:42 - Sep 15 by DorsetIan

I‘m not interested Jelly.

You and 68 have an agenda. You have both been seduced by the idea that ‚freedom‘ is under threat from a rising tide of totalitarianism, and you will now say anything or grasp at any spurious piece of ‚evidence‘ to support your ridiculous world view.

You’re political fanatics. You have no interest in public health or in saving lives.

That would be quite ironic going forward...look at the inhumane lockdowns and two tier governance of citizens in Australia..you think thats just to stop the bug..wake up.

Third Covid Wave on 22:26 - Sep 15 with 639 viewssaint68

Third Covid Wave on 22:19 - Sep 15 by Heisenberg

Don’t flatter yourself your not my type. Too gullible for my liking.

Gullible= someone who will believe anything...well done for actually believing the entire human race needing a gene therapy vaccine to beat a flu..

Third Covid Wave on 22:34 - Sep 15 with 628 viewssaint68

Professor Christian Perronne knows his stuff, I can see his forecast for this winter coming true..if you fancy expanding your knowledge of whats looming on the near horizon take a look..it wont kill you...well watching his videos wont!!

Third Covid Wave on 22:45 - Sep 15 with 624 viewssaint68

When will people start to realise this is not in anyway appropriate

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210913/fda-pfizer-vaccine

Third Covid Wave on 23:01 - Sep 15 with 618 viewsSadoldgit

If you truly believe this guff why are you wasting your time posting on a football forum where the vast majority of people think you are an idiot and talking rubbish? Wouldn’t you be better off spending your time with other like minded people glueing yourself to a road somewhere?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024