Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm 14:02 - Jul 23 with 12238 viewsboromat

Great idea and brilliant that it'll be streamed again. Not sure it'll be as eventful as the last one though

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fans Forum in partnership with the Dale Trust on 13:42 - Aug 1 with 6332 viewsboromat

Bumped as a reminder it's this Wednesday.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 5682 views1907

Hopefully there won’t be as many bombshells at this forum as there was at the last!
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:58 - Aug 2 with 5685 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:53 - Aug 2 by 1907

Hopefully there won’t be as many bombshells at this forum as there was at the last!

I wouldn't be averse to a surprise announcement that Curran, Rose et al., have withdrawn their interest in purchasing shares. Pigs may fly...

UTDNFS

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 10:39 - Aug 2 with 5646 viewsDaleiLama

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:58 - Aug 2 by IOMDale

I wouldn't be averse to a surprise announcement that Curran, Rose et al., have withdrawn their interest in purchasing shares. Pigs may fly...

I'm already expecting Jingles and Puggles having to do that for the Scunny game.

Are they still doing "bring a friend for a fiver" and is that valid for pigs?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 5638 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 10:39 - Aug 2 by DaleiLama

I'm already expecting Jingles and Puggles having to do that for the Scunny game.

Are they still doing "bring a friend for a fiver" and is that valid for pigs?

Any and all new support welcome at San Spotty!

UTDNFS

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 12:33 - Aug 2 with 5516 viewsAtThePeake

Good bump, as I'd completely missed this.

Won't be able to watch this one ... but hopefully it'll still be available to view on YouTube afterwards?

Tangled up in blue.

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 08:56 - Aug 3 with 5059 viewsjudd

Tesco had foolishly stocked up on Kleenex

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:06 - Aug 3 with 5045 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 08:56 - Aug 3 by judd

Tesco had foolishly stocked up on Kleenex

*Tesco Superstore in Oldham

UTDNFS

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:35 - Aug 3 with 5028 viewsjudd

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 09:06 - Aug 3 by IOMDale

*Tesco Superstore in Oldham

Where else would a Rochdale superfan shop?

And live?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 18:27 - Aug 3 with 4756 viewsisitme

If it starts at 7 does anyone know what time the Ratcliffe is open from?

Edit - for autocorrect changing the spelling of Ratcliffe
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 9:12]
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:46 - Aug 3 with 4545 viewsR17ALE

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 18:27 - Aug 3 by isitme

If it starts at 7 does anyone know what time the Ratcliffe is open from?

Edit - for autocorrect changing the spelling of Ratcliffe
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 9:12]

I know I'm being pedantic, but Radcliife is a place between bury and Manchester.

Ratcliffe is the name of one of Dale's greatest fans.

Get it right please.

You wouldn't say David Fitzpatrick for example!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 23:23 - Aug 3 with 4501 viewsTVOS1907

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 22:46 - Aug 3 by R17ALE

I know I'm being pedantic, but Radcliife is a place between bury and Manchester.

Ratcliffe is the name of one of Dale's greatest fans.

Get it right please.

You wouldn't say David Fitzpatrick for example!

Mr Angry would.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 18:42 - Aug 4 with 4060 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Will the guy who replaced the Evil BotBot be attending and fielding questions (without the tears)?

Need to gen miself up on "who is who" these days......let's have some intros.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 18:58 - Aug 4 with 4030 viewsRAFCBLUE

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 18:42 - Aug 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Will the guy who replaced the Evil BotBot be attending and fielding questions (without the tears)?

Need to gen miself up on "who is who" these days......let's have some intros.

Forum live link for anyone not attending in person.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:40 - Aug 4 with 3940 views442Dale

It’s been good so far. Stockdale refreshingly honest and straightforward.

Still obvious worry about the shares situation. Some should reflect on their role in creating this concern they’re now feeling too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 3938 viewsRAFCBLUE

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:40 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

Still obvious worry about the shares situation. Some should reflect on their role in creating this concern they’re now feeling too.

Superb so far.

So refreshingly honest.

I do hope Stockdale is here for a while; he's brutally honest.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 3934 viewskel

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:40 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

They should indeed.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 3859 viewsfinberty

Not sure I fully understood the power of attorney point.

Did they indicate this means that 'persons unknown' have a reserved right to buy any unissued shares, effectively forestalling any attempts by fans to guarantee no hostile control?

[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 16:11]
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 3823 viewstony_roch975

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 19:59 - Aug 4 by finberty

Not sure I fully understood the power of attorney point.

Did they indicate this means that 'persons unknown' have a reserved right to buy any unissued shares, effectively forestalling any attempts by fans to guarantee no hostile control?

[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 16:11]

it means the hostiles can vote at an EGM/AGM without the share transfer to them being completed; Simon Gauge also suggested that the selling shareholders may have agreed to buy any new shares issued and transfer them to the hostiles so thwarting our fan ownership aim

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:23 - Aug 4 with 3716 viewstony_roch975

The other new info tonight about the shares was that the shares transfer from Andrew Kelly to the Trust is the subject of a legal wrangle, presumably another hostiles act to stymie our fan ownership aim - does RAFC know more?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:29 - Aug 4 with 3661 viewsIOMDale

I wonder how - if he was made aware - Dan Altman would react to the board being described as ‘nancy boys’. As TomRAFC pointed out on another thread, Dan is scaling back SmarterScout’s social media presence as he’s concentrating on the fight against all forms of discrimination, notably LGBTQ+.

I don’t have any social media but for those on LinkedIn, it may be worth contacting him and asking him whether these are the sorts of people he’d be willing to engage with?

UTDNFS

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 3640 viewsfunkkk

Stockdale will rightly be judged on results but it’s been years since I’ve enjoyed listening to a Dale manager speak as much as him Hopefully we can get continue to get in players, as planned, and he can have a real go this season.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 3621 viewsleedsdale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:31 - Aug 4 by funkkk

Stockdale will rightly be judged on results but it’s been years since I’ve enjoyed listening to a Dale manager speak as much as him Hopefully we can get continue to get in players, as planned, and he can have a real go this season.

I missed the first 15 minutes or so where I assume Stockdale was asked about recruitment - what did he say?
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:37 - Aug 4 with 3584 viewsfunkkk

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:33 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

I missed the first 15 minutes or so where I assume Stockdale was asked about recruitment - what did he say?

He’s still working on things and very much sounds like we aren’t far away from another couple of signings. There has been delays when dealing with Premier League clubs as they are only just getting players back from the international break. He is looking to add some experience and also make some permanent signings. He wants to being in another ‘keeper and eventually wants two players for every position though accepts this will take time.
Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:38 - Aug 4 with 3583 viewsIOMDale

Fans Forum with the Dale Trust - Wednesday 4th at 7pm on 20:33 - Aug 4 by leedsdale

He said we’ll continue to look at loans as that way, we can recruit players we otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford but that he does want some experienced permanent heads in too.

Said that there’ll hopefully be more arrivals ‘in the next day or so’.

UTDNFS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024