Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! 14:46 - Jul 31 with 2601 viewssuzie

Is he injured? Or already training with his ‘new’ club?

Seems the official line is that he’s picked up a slight knock ... or could it be that he is currently too valuable a commodity to be risked?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 15:04]

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 11:37 - Aug 1 with 538 viewsSadoldgit

Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 21:09 - Jul 31 by Saintsforeverj

This club isn't looking to sell him and he is happy here? That's good news - our captain is staying then. Apparently Man City haven't got any money either - Guadiola said so.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 21:11]

Just employ a bit of common sense. If it was a CL we were talking about it might be an issue but Villa? Seriously? There is more chance of Boris Johnson having a vasectomy than JWP going to Villa at the moment.
Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 12:03 - Aug 1 with 517 views1ASIN12

Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 11:37 - Aug 1 by Sadoldgit

Just employ a bit of common sense. If it was a CL we were talking about it might be an issue but Villa? Seriously? There is more chance of Boris Johnson having a vasectomy than JWP going to Villa at the moment.

To be honest with you i think its more to do with how much Aston Villa are willing to bid.

if they are seriuos a bid in th eregion of £40m then i can see him going.

Not sure why some think Aston Villa is not an attractive move for him
Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 14:21 - Aug 1 with 467 viewssaint22

Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 12:03 - Aug 1 by 1ASIN12

To be honest with you i think its more to do with how much Aston Villa are willing to bid.

Seems to me a lot of this will come down to the fact he and Grealish share an agent, if that there is no question

Will be interesting to see if he plays Weds because a slight knock should be well gone by then…..
Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 14:27 - Aug 1 with 465 viewsSadoldgit

Where’s JWP? Not in Swansea! on 12:03 - Aug 1 by 1ASIN12

It’s hardly a step up is it? There is a good chance that they will struggle without Grealish. By all accounts he is happy here and if he doesn’t want to move it doesn’t matter how much Villa bid, he won’t go. The club have stated clearly that they don’t want to sell him. There is zero evidence that the club want to or need to sell him. There is zero evidence that he wants to leave yet still some fans have decided that he is off. It’s almost as if some people are willing the club to fail.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024