Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Hundred 12:11 - Aug 2 with 1278 viewssolent_toffee

Did anyone go on Friday night?

I went and although I was quite sceptical, thoroughly enjoyed it. Really good atmosphere, very exciting and entertaining game and no thought or worry of a pandemic for a couple of hours as there was very little, if any, social distancing. It was the first ‘normal’ night I’ve had out since March 2020.
The Hundred on 16:03 - Aug 2 with 1169 viewsNumber_58

Was it full? We tried to get four tickets last Monday but there were only single ones left and in the most expensive areas. I saw a few highlights of the game and there seemed to be loads of spare seats. Bit annoying really.
The Hundred on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 1091 viewshedgeend61

The Hundred on 16:03 - Aug 2 by Number_58

Was it full? We tried to get four tickets last Monday but there were only single ones left and in the most expensive areas. I saw a few highlights of the game and there seemed to be loads of spare seats. Bit annoying really.

I went to the 20/20 game a couple of weeks back on Friday with probably a crowd of around 2500, although they said game was sold out.

So doubt it was full last Friday, though don't know that for a fact.

How much were the epensive tickets?, as you can sit anywhere really.
The Hundred on 20:17 - Aug 2 with 1038 viewssolent_toffee

The Hundred on 18:18 - Aug 2 by hedgeend61

I went to the 20/20 game a couple of weeks back on Friday with probably a crowd of around 2500, although they said game was sold out.

So doubt it was full last Friday, though don't know that for a fact.

How much were the epensive tickets?, as you can sit anywhere really.

It wasn’t full, but it was as packed as I can remember. I only paid 14 quid each for our tickets (there were 6 of us). There were empty seats but that’s always the case at the rose bowl as loads of people around a certain age dont take their seats and stay up by the bars.

To be fair that was the first time in years I’ve sat down to watch the match properly.
The Hundred on 21:29 - Aug 21 with 851 viewsdirk_doone

We have national champions in Southampton.

Well done to the Southern Brave. Season tickets for next year will sell out very fast.

[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 22:05]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The Hundred on 23:45 - Aug 21 with 766 viewsBicester_North

The Hundred on 21:29 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

Well done to the Southern Brave. Season tickets for next year will sell out very fast.

I enjoyed it in the end, thought it would be a load of bollocks but having a Southampton based team who were superb made it a good watch. What a run out from the boundary to get Livingstone out.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The Hundred on 07:03 - Aug 22 with 697 viewssolent_toffee

The Hundred on 21:29 - Aug 21 by dirk_doone

I’ve really enjoyed it despite being quite cynical about it pre tournament.

As a new tournament during a challenging time I think it’s gone really well. I do think they need to look at some of the scheduling of the test cricket though so players don’t leave teams half way through the tournament. Hopefully with the pandemic easing next year you will get a few more Aussies coming over too.

All in all though it’s been a great watch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024