Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Going To Everton 22:56 - Aug 2 with 1428 viewsSaintNick

Who is going ? and who is not going who would normally have gone

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Going To Everton on 22:59 - Aug 2 with 1424 viewsSaintsforeverj

I will be getting tickets tomorrow with the people I normally go with. The question is how to get there. The official travel club are enforcing wearing masks for the whole journey and leaving at 6, so may be a bit military for some. Train is expensive. Not the best game to drive to.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 23:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who Is Going To Everton on 06:45 - Aug 3 with 1322 viewssaintwizzler

4 of us going by train.

You have to change at some point. Brum or Wolves.
Brum New Street to Liverpool Lime Street you can do a group save of 3+ more.
Also use a Network Railcard from Soton to Basingstoke, Basingstoke to Banbury (stay on same train).
Banbury is where the Network Railcard ends.
If you want to save more money get off at Banbury. Then do group save from there to Brum on Chiltern Railways. Unfortunately CrossCountry trains do not do group saves.
You would be on CrossCountry from Soton to Banbury.

Network Railcard and group save knocks approx one third off the price.

Soton - Bas £16.70 (Railcard)
Bas - Ban £18.50 (Railcard)
Ban - Brum £10.95 pp (Groupsave on Chiltern)
Brum - Liv £28.50 pp (Groupsave)

Total £74.65

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Who Is Going To Everton on 07:57 - Aug 3 with 1295 viewsSalisburySaint

Who Is Going To Everton on 06:45 - Aug 3 by saintwizzler

4 of us going by train.

Also use a Network Railcard from Soton to Basingstoke, Basingstoke to Banbury (stay on same train).
If you want to save more money get off at Banbury. Then do group save from there to Brum on Chiltern Railways. Unfortunately CrossCountry trains do not do group saves.

Total £74.65

Driving up with 4 others, staying Saturday night in Liverpool as are many other London Saints
Who Is Going To Everton on 09:02 - Aug 3 with 1244 viewsWalkingRosie

Who Is Going To Everton on 06:45 - Aug 3 by saintwizzler

4 of us going by train.

Total £74.65

Yep - 8:17am train from Central, Change at New Street Will see you there Wiz old bean.

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

Who Is Going To Everton on 09:03 - Aug 3 with 1244 viewsBenali_Saint

Tempted.
Who Is Going To Everton on 13:53 - Aug 3 with 1143 viewsfranniesTache

I'm getting a new dog that weekend so can't make it, absolutely gutted i'm not going to be honest
Who Is Going To Everton on 14:15 - Aug 3 with 1120 viewsSaintNick

Who Is Going To Everton on 13:53 - Aug 3 by franniesTache

I'm getting a new dog that weekend so can't make it, absolutely gutted i'm not going to be honest

Remember a dog is for life and not just a weekend, he will not mind if you pop off for a day or two to Everton

Who Is Going To Everton on 14:15 - Aug 3 with 1120 viewssaints__fan__73

Wouldn't it be easier just to watch the loss on MoTD while tearing up tenners?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Going To Everton on 11:31 - Aug 4 with 965 viewssolent_toffee

I’m surprised to see that Saints haven’t taken up the full allocation. Even given for the crap views that you get at Goodison and the short notice, after no aways for over 16 months I’d have thought Saints fans would have been all over it.
Who Is Going To Everton on 11:38 - Aug 4 with 962 viewsbarry_sanchez

Who Is Going To Everton on 11:31 - Aug 4 by solent_toffee

I’m surprised to see that Saints haven’t taken up the full allocation. Even given for the crap views that you get at Goodison and the short notice, after no aways for over 16 months I’d have thought Saints fans would have been all over it.

Why? Fans I have spoken to are not arsed in the slightest, this is the most apathy I've ever seen towards a start of a season, I would have gone but I am thankfully at a wedding, if the club aren't going to show interest or display their intention why should customers (their words)?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Who Is Going To Everton on 11:56 - Aug 4 with 946 viewssolent_toffee

Who Is Going To Everton on 11:38 - Aug 4 by barry_sanchez

Why? Fans I have spoken to are not arsed in the slightest, this is the most apathy I've ever seen towards a start of a season, I would have gone but I am thankfully at a wedding, if the club aren't going to show interest or display their intention why should customers (their words)?

I’m not exactly that giddy about “please give a big Goodison welcome to......clown cecks” but I’m still going after not going to the game since last March.
Who Is Going To Everton on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 919 viewsPatfromPoole

There are an awful lot of bar mitzvah’s in mid-August.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who Is Going To Everton on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 860 viewsSaintNick

For some reason we have never taken that many to Everton, same in Manchester we take a lot to United but not City.

A lot of those that might normally go are going to Lets Rock on the common that was changed to the same day

Who Is Going To Everton on 14:47 - Aug 4 with 855 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who Is Going To Everton on 11:56 - Aug 4 by solent_toffee

I’m not exactly that giddy about “please give a big Goodison welcome to......clown cecks” but I’m still going after not going to the game since last March.

We probably would have taken more to Everton than we normally do, being the first game back for a long time but as is often the case, Saints have enforced the lower allocation. So, the fans haven't been given a chance to try and sell out a full allocation. The club were doing this before lockdown too, as they don't want to have to pay for any seats we don't sell (Chelsea away, Leicester away, when we would easily have taken 3 000). The selling of the friendly tickets has also been chaotic. They opened up every stand initially, and after fans have chosen their seats, they have been told to move because the stand won't be open (probably because they don't want to pay staff in half empty stands).
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 15:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who Is Going To Everton on 15:30 - Aug 4 with 818 viewsA1079

More often than not I attend the Everton away game but I have decided not to this year even though I have no specific reason not to.

I know Nick will pillory me for it, but I never enjoy the trip to Everton and at the moment I have complete indifference (and that is putting it mildly) to the forthcoming season. Having said that, I have paid for a premier membership fee for both myself and my son, so despite my current malaise I still have hope that at some point my interest will be rekindled and it was worth investing at least a little of my hard earned cash.
Who Is Going To Everton on 15:33 - Aug 4 with 817 viewsPatfromPoole

Who Is Going To Everton on 14:42 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

For some reason we have never taken that many to Everton, same in Manchester we take a lot to United but not City.

A lot of those that might normally go are going to Lets Rock on the common that was changed to the same day

Mmmm.

Who wouldn’t want to watch a bit of Sydney Youngblood or Wang Chung on Southampton Common rather than see us lose by at least 3 goals at Goodison??!!??

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Who Is Going To Everton on 15:45 - Aug 4 with 810 viewssolent_toffee

Who Is Going To Everton on 14:42 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

It’s okay, I hear The Brick is doing karaoke so Saints can watch the footy and still make use of their glow sticks and shiny mullet wigs.
Who Is Going To Everton on 16:40 - Aug 4 with 784 views1ASIN12

Its no surprise at all and i'd be plessantly surprised if we sell out the 1700

Saints are not a big club with a large fan base, we would only haven taken 3000 further then the midlands if it was an attrative awayday, a big (er)club or a new ground.

Everton has to be one of the least favoured away days and where we have a crap record.

Fast forward a few years and if Saints and Everton are still in the same league then nodoubt we will take 3000 to your new ground the 1st time we visit.
Who Is Going To Everton on 21:38 - Aug 4 with 692 viewssaintwizzler

Who Is Going To Everton on 15:33 - Aug 4 by PatfromPoole

Mmmm.

Who wouldn’t want to watch a bit of Sydney Youngblood or Wang Chung on Southampton Common rather than see us lose by at least 3 goals at Goodison??!!??

Black Lace Conga party and no Lady T

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Who Is Going To Everton on 21:42 - Aug 4 with 688 viewsButty101

Who Is Going To Everton on 21:38 - Aug 4 by saintwizzler

Black Lace Conga party and no Lady T

Danny Ings won’t be going to Everton

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024