Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks DANNY. 18:55 - Aug 4 with 1190 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Best of luck and a big THANK YOU For helping us stay in the prem. Let's face it? who would want to stay with a club - with no ambition, but to scrap to stay in the Prem!! with a chairman and board that are ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY! I really do feel for Ralph?

The supposed bid £25 mill ....... we should have got much more - would you not agree?

And agree that it is in Dan's own interest.........The very best of luck!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 19:06]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Thanks DANNY. on 20:21 - Aug 4 with 1015 viewsTripleNiemi

Yep best of luck Danny, one of a few players who maintained my somewhat waning intetest in the machine that is Saints FC and PL football. Never forgot the goals at Fratton so wish you well.

Still, at least we still have Redders to bang the goals in.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Thanks DANNY. on 20:23 - Aug 4 with 1012 viewsSaintsforeverj

Thanks DANNY. on 20:21 - Aug 4 by TripleNiemi

Yep best of luck Danny, one of a few players who maintained my somewhat waning intetest in the machine that is Saints FC and PL football. Never forgot the goals at Fratton so wish you well.

Still, at least we still have Redders to bang the goals in.

Best of luck? What to a player who lied to us all.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:23]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Thanks DANNY. on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 996 viewsTripleNiemi

Thanks DANNY. on 20:23 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

Best of luck? What to a player who lied to us all.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:23]

Yep, don't begrudge at all him going to a bigger club and getting out of Saints. Why the fcuk would anyone stay?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Thanks DANNY. on 20:26 - Aug 4 with 989 viewsSaintsforeverj

Thanks DANNY. on 20:25 - Aug 4 by TripleNiemi

Yep, don't begrudge at all him going to a bigger club and getting out of Saints. Why the fcuk would anyone stay?

I agree but he could have said that in the first place rather than pretending he would only leave for a top 4 club because he loves his boyhood club.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:27]

Thanks DANNY. on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 968 viewsKennington

Absolutely have no issue with Danny leaving. Why would any half decent player want to play for a team that’s only aim is to avoid relegation? And in doing so keep the value high for an owner that has zero interest in the club or city. If I was Ings I’d probably leave too and I’ve been watching saints for thirty odd years now.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Thanks DANNY. on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 963 viewsSaintsforeverj

Thanks DANNY. on 20:31 - Aug 4 by Kennington

Absolutely have no issue with Danny leaving. Why would any half decent player want to play for a team that’s only aim is to avoid relegation? And in doing so keep the value high for an owner that has zero interest in the club or city. If I was Ings I’d probably leave too and I’ve been watching saints for thirty odd years now.

Can't disagree with that. Gao out all the way. But Ings could have respected the fans of the club he supports by saying as much, rather than pretending he would only go to a top 4 club.

Thanks DANNY. on 20:35 - Aug 4 with 956 viewsBicester_North

Fcuk me, best of luck? The bloke has lived like a king, taken the money and the leg up, and bullshitted about wanting champions league before scuttling off to another mid table team.

Any proper fans would agree he’s a mercenary w@nker, like all the rest of them.

I like them when they’re here if they give it their all (not so sure he did since Christmas) but f-*ck the “best of luck with the future” bollox.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Thanks DANNY. on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 946 viewsSaintsforeverj

Thanks DANNY. on 20:35 - Aug 4 by Bicester_North

Fcuk me, best of luck? The bloke has lived like a king, taken the money and the leg up, and bullshitted about wanting champions league before scuttling off to another mid table team.

I like them when they’re here if they give it their all (not so sure he did since Christmas) but f-*ck the “best of luck with the future” bollox.

Yeah I agree. Best of luck scoring goals against us and sending us down. Yeah right.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks DANNY. on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 946 viewsButty101

Thanks DANNY. on 20:33 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

Can't disagree with that. Gao out all the way. But Ings could have respected the fans of the club he supports by saying as much, rather than pretending he would only go to a top 4 club.

Losing players to the top 6 is galling enough. Now we feed the top 12 total piss take

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Thanks DANNY. on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 900 viewsElijahK

Thanks DANNY. on 20:36 - Aug 4 by Butty101

Losing players to the top 6 is galling enough. Now we feed the top 12 total piss take

I think you mean top 14! I mean personally that’s not what’s bothered me though as they have paid a pretty penny for him, but it’s more the fact that he’s lied (with the whole fact of him saying he’d only leave for like a champions league team) as well as LITERALLY taking a sidewards move to a team that’s barely any better than us without Grealish, which is clearly just for the money! Hence why I’m really baffled to why anyone is wishing him good luck!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Thanks DANNY. on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 841 viewsbattler

Thanks DANNY. on 20:35 - Aug 4 by Bicester_North

Absolute spot on.

Supposedly "one of our own" who would only leave for a club with CL ambitions, WALOB.

He's just another greedy fooker !
Thanks DANNY. on 21:16 - Aug 4 with 831 viewssaint68

Tottenham fans are in hysterics...and Levy has just pumped another £30 million onto Kane's price tag 🤣😂

But at least Danny will win a massive amount of cash..but fuk all else

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Thanks DANNY. on 21:32 - Aug 4 with 808 viewssaint68

Thanks DANNY. on 21:11 - Aug 4 by battler

Absolute spot on.

Supposedly "one of our own" who would only leave for a club with CL ambitions, WALOB.

He's just another greedy fooker !

Nail on head.. 👍

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Thanks DANNY. on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 785 viewsdarthvader

Thanks DANNY. on 21:32 - Aug 4 by saint68

Nail on head.. 👍

A funking joke . Aston villa? Champions league club he said .
Test myself against the best he said ..
F.uck off hope his acl snaps

At least there is one less in te treatment room

keep the faith coyr

Thanks DANNY. on 21:44 - Aug 4 with 775 viewskentsouthampton

Thanks DANNY. on 21:41 - Aug 4 by darthvader

TBF Villa have won it twice.
Thanks DANNY. on 21:45 - Aug 4 with 766 viewsSaintsforeverj

Thanks DANNY. on 21:41 - Aug 4 by darthvader

Actions speak louder than words. Ings played useless since Christmas and then signed for Villa. But what he said, well don't believe what PL players say.

Thanks DANNY. on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 764 viewsBicester_North

Thanks DANNY. on 21:44 - Aug 4 by kentsouthampton

TBF Villa have won it twice.

Ok Hucksake

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Thanks DANNY. on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 742 viewskernow

Don't blame him for leaving but certainly don't wish him well. He doesn't need anyone's good wishes.

Someone said already that he had one season before he left for free.

Next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024