Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
517 days 20:18 - Aug 6 with 1551 viewsShun

That’s how long it’s been since that marvellous victory against Rotherham, the last time a good majority of us stepped foot inside a football stadium to watch a live game.

Let’s be honest, the time since then has been a bit shît, hasn’t it? Relegation, BBM-ball, Bottomley’s tears, all those late goals to deny victory, Charlie Kirk’s dive, and some right odious twäts doing some not so great things behind the scenes at our great club. And that’s just the football! It’s fair to say a lot of people’s mental and physical health have been affected by the past 18 months, and the absence of social events like football matches has been a significant factor in that.

So tomorrow (and next Saturday!), we get some semblance of catharsis. I’m looking forward to finally being able to see some live football, to seeing old friends, even to seeing those faces you see year after year, ones you smile and nod to but probably never speak to! I can’t wait for the moans and groans from the crowd, the ‘down the channels!’, the ‘waaayyyy’ when someone falls over or a sprinkler goes off, and the sheer elation of seeing a goal scored just metres in front of you. I’ve bloody missed this!
517 days on 20:53 - Aug 6 with 1470 viewsjudd

Superb stuff, Shun.

To add to all that, and despite the on going hostile takeover attempt, Wednesday nights' forum made me feel like we have our club back again.

I won't sleep well tonight but so what?

Poll: What is it to be then?

517 days on 20:55 - Aug 6 with 1457 viewskel

517 days on 20:53 - Aug 6 by judd

Superb stuff, Shun.

To add to all that, and despite the on going hostile takeover attempt, Wednesday nights' forum made me feel like we have our club back again.

I won't sleep well tonight but so what?

Read a book.
517 days on 21:02 - Aug 6 with 1427 viewsjudd

517 days on 20:55 - Aug 6 by kel

Read a book.

Well done fella

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024