Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? 16:41 - Aug 20 with 2534 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ours haven't arrived in the post today. So those who haven't got theirs, have to go to the ticket office Sunday to get duplicates? So thousands of fans will be queuing up for paper duplicates before the game (or not as some won't bother). Utter chaos and shambles.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 2021 viewsTripleNiemi

Fcuk 'em. If mine doesn't arrive tomorrow they can shove it (and the pin badge) up their arsĕ.

Seriously, i know it's easy to keep moaning, but this is yet another classic SFC clustĕrfcuk
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 16:48]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 16:47 - Aug 20 with 2019 viewsSaintsforeverj

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 16:45 - Aug 20 by TripleNiemi

Fcuk 'em. If mine doesn't arrive tomorrow they can shove it (and the pin badge) up their arsĕ.

Seriously, i know it's easy to keep moaning, but this is yet another classic SFC clustĕrfcuk
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 16:48]

Yep and if they knew there were "supply problems", why didn't they start sending out duplicates weeks ago. It's an utter shambles. I'm not queuing up in a massive queue either. Looks like further empty seats Sunday.

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 16:51 - Aug 20 with 2007 viewsSouthamptonfan

No not got mine. It's a disabled ticket so can't queue. I won't be going and will ask for a full refund. Disgusting.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 1990 viewsSaintNick

The stadium is open tomorrow i believe to get duplicates, also they might come through tomorrow.

From the club website

"Season Tickets have been sent out this week ahead of the Manchester United fixture — any supporters that have not received their tickets in the post by Saturday can visit the Ticket Office from 10am-2pm on Saturday and from 9.30am ahead of the game on Sunday."

It isnt an ideal situation and the club could have done better, but is it really worth getting too worked up about it is not the club fault that the tickets didn't arrive

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 17:12 - Aug 20 with 1980 viewsSaintsforeverj

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 17:08 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

The stadium is open tomorrow i believe to get duplicates, also they might come through tomorrow.

From the club website

"Season Tickets have been sent out this week ahead of the Manchester United fixture — any supporters that have not received their tickets in the post by Saturday can visit the Ticket Office from 10am-2pm on Saturday and from 9.30am ahead of the game on Sunday."

It isnt an ideal situation and the club could have done better, but is it really worth getting too worked up about it is not the club fault that the tickets didn't arrive

Not the club's fault they didn't arrive? Nonsense, they could have sent out duplicates weeks ago. They only knew about supply issues on Monday? People can't just turn up tomorrow and make 2 journeys to the ground.Not everyone lives in Southampton. And only open to 2 tomorrow? It's terrible from the club. Lots of people will turn up at normal time and there will be chaos.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 17:16]

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 18:25 - Aug 20 with 1918 viewsBuggalugs

Mine arrived today, but my nipper’s hasn’t. I know several other families in the same boat, the adults have theirs, but not the kids.

I certainly won’t be making a special trip in tomorrow to get a duplicate, so hopefully it turns up in tomorrows post. If not, I’ll worry about it then, but there’s no way I’ll be queuing at the ticket office on Sunday at 1.45pm with hundreds of others to get him in.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 20:56 - Aug 20 with 1846 viewsCity_boy

From the club website

Not the clubs fault ? Really !!

Yes, it is the clubs the fault.
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 22:11 - Aug 20 with 1815 views1ASIN12

From the club website

Not the clubs fault ? Yes it bloody well is .
Login to get fewer ads

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 1803 viewsSouthamptonfan

From the club website

Absolutely is the club's fault. Its a shambles as others have said. They could have emailed all fans to print at home, set up tickets on their phone or sent out duplicates weeks ago. it's terrible treatment of the fans.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 22:27 - Aug 20 with 1800 viewskingslandstand1

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 18:25 - Aug 20 by Buggalugs

Mine arrived today, but my nipper’s hasn’t. I know several other families in the same boat, the adults have theirs, but not the kids.

I certainly won’t be making a special trip in tomorrow to get a duplicate, so hopefully it turns up in tomorrows post. If not, I’ll worry about it then, but there’s no way I’ll be queuing at the ticket office on Sunday at 1.45pm with hundreds of others to get him in.

Don't blame you. Mine came today but surely they could have done something about this
Utter embarrassment
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 00:31 - Aug 21 with 1755 viewsWints76

Though I have no recollection of doing so, I evidently pressed the button to receive download tickets, so have downloaded mine and the boy's tickets this afternoon. May be worth looking at for some?
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 00:56 - Aug 21 with 1748 viewsDorsetIan

From the club website

‚it isn’t an ideal situation‘

You’re having a laugh, Nick!

First full PL game back at St Mary’s and it looks like some season ticket holders will be empty handed. What an absolute joke.

Not the club‘s fault. It’s been clear there‘ve been issues for days, why haven‘t they put contingency plans in place. Let all ST holders download a paperticket, for example.

We haven’t even had an email setting out what to do.

Not ideal!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 06:36 - Aug 21 with 1712 viewsBerber

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 00:56 - Aug 21 by DorsetIan

First full PL game back at St Mary’s and it looks like some season ticket holders will be empty handed. What an absolute joke.

Not the club‘s fault. It’s been clear there‘ve been issues for days, why haven‘t they put contingency plans in place. Let all ST holders download a paperticket, for example.

Not ideal!

Spot on. I have to say, I was much more chilled after my ticket arrived, but that does not mitigate the fact the club are blase about their shocking administration all round.

Their timing for posting information, and where is poor (navigating the website to find information is a nightmare). Coming up to the first home game of the season, against Man Utd, supplying information to worried fans (and they certainly knew this) should have been at the top of the front page of what is essentially a sales rag.
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 09:48 - Aug 21 with 1627 viewsSaintNick

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 00:56 - Aug 21 by DorsetIan

Not ideal!

Lets clarify what I actually wrote as some are frothing at the mouth here, I said " It wasn't the clubs fault that the tickets didn't arrive " that is actually factual, I then said that they "could have done better " in terms of what they have done in the last week.

I have essentially said what everyone else of here has, I just havent ranted about it.

We don't actually know how many people have or have not got their tickets or for that matter how many will have them after today's post.

You say there isn't a contingency plan, there is one and most people have had an e mail from the club telling them what it is.

The problem the club will have with issuing paper tickets is they they will need to know which season tickets have not arrived so they can deactivate them and the paper ticket can be used.

If they had e mailed everyone a paper ticket earlier in the week there would have been more confusion if the season ticket then turned up and supporters tried to get in the ground with that and then found they couldnt get in.

The club's communication has been terrible as it usually is these days, but the root they have taken is probably the best one in that hopefully by this morning the actual number of people affected will be fairly minimal and manageable.

It is not an ideal situation, again that is factual, but obviously I havent frothed at the mouth enough for some people, but it is not the biggest crisis in the world either, it is not even the biggest crisis in my house today as Gordon Strachan said, I have a yoghurt in the fridge with the use by date up today

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 10:52 - Aug 21 with 1586 views1ASIN12

Well according to a photo I have seen on facebook the queue from the ticket office stretches half way round the Northem end so it would seem quite a few fans have not recieved their season tickets.

It could be that there is a late demand and they are all buying the last few thousand tickets for tomorrows game but I can;t see it somehow.

If my ticket had not arrived i would simply have asked for a pro rata refund for sindays game and watched it on the telly. Not a rant but going to football is not the be all and end all for me now.

I was not going to make a 30 mile round trip today nor would I have wanted to turn up extra early tomorrow becasue the club can't get tickets out on time (one that i paid for months ago). Easier just to watch it on the tv.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 11:01]
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 11:33 - Aug 21 with 1550 viewsDorsetIan

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 09:48 - Aug 21 by SaintNick

Lets clarify what I actually wrote as some are frothing at the mouth here, I said " It wasn't the clubs fault that the tickets didn't arrive " that is actually factual, I then said that they "could have done better " in terms of what they have done in the last week.

I have essentially said what everyone else of here has, I just havent ranted about it.

We don't actually know how many people have or have not got their tickets or for that matter how many will have them after today's post.

You say there isn't a contingency plan, there is one and most people have had an e mail from the club telling them what it is.

The problem the club will have with issuing paper tickets is they they will need to know which season tickets have not arrived so they can deactivate them and the paper ticket can be used.

If they had e mailed everyone a paper ticket earlier in the week there would have been more confusion if the season ticket then turned up and supporters tried to get in the ground with that and then found they couldnt get in.

The club's communication has been terrible as it usually is these days, but the root they have taken is probably the best one in that hopefully by this morning the actual number of people affected will be fairly minimal and manageable.

It is not an ideal situation, again that is factual, but obviously I havent frothed at the mouth enough for some people, but it is not the biggest crisis in the world either, it is not even the biggest crisis in my house today as Gordon Strachan said, I have a yoghurt in the fridge with the use by date up today

I think you’re just complacent.

I’ve received my ST, but not my sons‘. I’ve had no email communication from the club about theirs.

Actually, the frothing at the mouth only started when I read you making excuses for the club again.

To say it’s not the club‘s fault that the fans have not received their tickets is ridiculous. It’s their contract, they have a duty to fulfil it - why have they left it so late as to be dependent on the post office? (And there‘s clearly more to it than this as so many have not arrived, which suggests they may not have been sent). At this late stage, most businesses would have stumped up for a next day delivery service.

And why do you separate the communication from the service. It’s all one big screw up, which better communication would have helped.

It’s bad enough that the shirts weren’t ready in time, but the tickets!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 11:35 - Aug 21 with 1549 viewsTripleNiemi

Just to clarify, i am ceratinly not 'frothing at the mouth', in fact far from it.

I can also fully appreciate that in some respect it is not the clubs fault since the manufacturer of the ST cards are a 'third party' who themselves (or SFC) are then reliant on the postal system. I get that, and have therefore not been too fussed, but the club must accept overall responsibilty for this debacle. Kits last year or whenever, ST's this year.

Hardly showing SFC as a 'professionally managed PL operation' sadly (and that is not for one minute suggesting you have said they are).

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 13:28 - Aug 21 with 1499 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmandjm/status/1429048478794141699?ref_src=twsrc%5Ego

There will be chaos tomorrow.

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 13:31 - Aug 21 with 1494 viewsSaintsforeverj

But 2 or 3 weeks ago, they could have sent out paper tickets to everyone couldn't they knowing that there were supply issues and likely problems ahead. Now, we have some with tickets, some without, plenty will turn up tomorrow at normal time and there will be chaos, anger and upset. Utter shambles.

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 14:36 - Aug 21 with 1443 viewsBuggalugs

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 13:31 - Aug 21 by Saintsforeverj

But 2 or 3 weeks ago, they could have sent out paper tickets to everyone couldn't they knowing that there were supply issues and likely problems ahead. Now, we have some with tickets, some without, plenty will turn up tomorrow at normal time and there will be chaos, anger and upset. Utter shambles.

My nipper’s never arrived today either, so we’re sacking it off tomorrow now. Expecting us to turn up a good hour before ko and queue at the ticket office to sort it out is simply not an option.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 16:41 - Aug 21 with 1377 viewshedgeend61

Arrived this morning.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to load the Man Utd game on to last seasons plastic ticket, given the West Ham game is not for 3 weeks, giving a month to get all tickets out.

Only problem would be any new S/T holders, which would only have been a minor problem rather than a major one.
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 1337 viewsPoirot

ticket office manager should be sacked for this farce
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 19:30 - Aug 21 with 1240 viewsBLEEDRED

My ST arrived this morning, for what it's worth I do blame the club. I am guessing that the company that was tasked with getting the cards done deals with more than one club, as far as I know no other club has reported problems? It would not surprise me if the club held back the okay to produce the cards until the last moment, just in case the rules changed about the crowd numbers.
I just hope that it doesn't turn ugly tomorrow
So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 1214 viewsChesham_Saint

Not ranted about it? In what world does someone pony up over £500 of their hard earned only to be treated like a syphilitic tvvat? People have every right to complain - even to the point of frothing at the mouth, FFS.

It’s not just the cost of the game, but many (if not most) have to arrange families and friends around this and yet they’re dealt with like tramps rocking up late for the last bed under the arches at Waterloo station.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

So who has their season ticket for Sunday? on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 1169 viewsSalisburySaint

My season ticket still hasn’t arrived, so early train down to get it in morning for mr, which is a real pain in the arse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024