Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetical decisions... 16:06 - Aug 30 with 1072 viewsDorsetIan

£10 Million offers come in for Elyounnoussi and Djenepo tomorrow. Would you sell either or both of them?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hypothetical decisions... on 16:11 - Aug 30 with 1057 viewsCity_boy

Not for £10m. Prefer to use them as bench warmers/subs.
Hypothetical decisions... on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 985 viewsweneedbigballz

Djenepo is not good enough. Not at this level. Elyounoussi is I reckon. Get rid of Djenepo. Seems a nice lad but not good enough.

Some you lose, some you draw.

Hypothetical decisions... on 19:04 - Aug 30 with 889 views1885_SFC

Hypothetical decisions... on 17:22 - Aug 30 by weneedbigballz

Djenepo is not good enough. Not at this level. Elyounoussi is I reckon. Get rid of Djenepo. Seems a nice lad but not good enough.

He's only just turned 23 and came to a strange country with a different culture. He shows a lot of promise, but... someone at the club needs to teach him that there must be an end product. All the fancy footwork is all well and good - but he needs to learn that football is a team game and that once he's bamboozled his man out on the wing - it's the quality of the ball into the box that counts.

Keep him I say. I would love to see Djenepo make it in the Premier League. I swear that somewhere deep inside, there is a very good player waiting to burst out!

Old School is Cool

Hypothetical decisions... on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 812 viewsI_would

I'd sell Prowse and Romeu. Job lot £2m to good home.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hypothetical decisions... on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 810 viewsSaintNick

Hypothetical decisions... on 19:04 - Aug 30 by 1885_SFC

He's only just turned 23 and came to a strange country with a different culture. He shows a lot of promise, but... someone at the club needs to teach him that there must be an end product. All the fancy footwork is all well and good - but he needs to learn that football is a team game and that once he's bamboozled his man out on the wing - it's the quality of the ball into the box that counts.

Keep him I say. I would love to see Djenepo make it in the Premier League. I swear that somewhere deep inside, there is a very good player waiting to burst out!

I agree with you he has shown in the past he can score a goal or two, he just needs to get that end product.

The point at Newcastle showed the depth of the squad has risen, we would have lost this game last season

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Hypothetical decisions... on 20:59 - Aug 30 with 785 views1885_SFC

Hypothetical decisions... on 20:27 - Aug 30 by SaintNick

I agree with you he has shown in the past he can score a goal or two, he just needs to get that end product.

The point at Newcastle showed the depth of the squad has risen, we would have lost this game last season

He curled a lovely shot just past the far post on Saturday. If that had gone in - we'd ALL be singing his praises today!

Moussa was only subbed because he was booked. That's another part of his game that needs addressing; keeping cool and getting less yellow cards - especially after already receiving a booking.

Old School is Cool

Hypothetical decisions... on 21:06 - Aug 30 with 782 viewsDorsetIan

Interesting that no sellers now for Elyounnoussi. A month ago I’m guessing most would have grabbed the hand off any offer of £10million for him.

I think/hope with Djenepo that others are going to force him out of the first eleven. For all his potential (which I try my best to see) for me there is just something fundamental missing. I would take £10m now.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hypothetical decisions... on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 755 viewsSaintNick

Hypothetical decisions... on 21:06 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

Interesting that no sellers now for Elyounnoussi. A month ago I’m guessing most would have grabbed the hand off any offer of £10million for him.

I think/hope with Djenepo that others are going to force him out of the first eleven. For all his potential (which I try my best to see) for me there is just something fundamental missing. I would take £10m now.

We should want every player to be forced out of the first XI as that would mean the standard is improving and it will lead to competition for places

Login to get fewer ads

Hypothetical decisions... on 21:33 - Aug 30 with 753 viewsPatfromPoole

Depends on what we do with the money.

I’d sell either if it meant a couple of Livramento-quality youngsters coming in.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hypothetical decisions... on 22:45 - Aug 30 with 677 viewsSaintNick

Hypothetical decisions... on 21:33 - Aug 30 by PatfromPoole

Depends on what we do with the money.

I’d sell either if it meant a couple of Livramento-quality youngsters coming in.

I didnt mean forced out and transferred, I meant that they have their places taken by better players

Hypothetical decisions... on 07:07 - Aug 31 with 562 viewssaintwizzler

Hypothetical decisions... on 22:45 - Aug 30 by SaintNick

I didnt mean forced out and transferred, I meant that they have their places taken by better players

We could do with a left midfielder with a left foot.
Square pegs and all that

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024